Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Are Football Pools Systems Real? Find Out Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Football Pools Systems Real? Find Out Here (439 Views)

Football Pools Fixtures To Week 26 Released | AbleFast.com / Football Pools Fixtures For Week 22 And 23 Released / Ablefast.com - Football Pools Coupon Fixtures Up To Week 20 Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Football Pools Systems Real? Find Out Here by Winner4Life: 3:00am On Aug 03, 2019
LIKE YOU, I DOUBTED THE AUTHENTICITY OF CLAIMS THAT MATCHES COULD BE FIXED IN FOOTBALL, PROOFS AND SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE CHANGED MY OPINION!
This is no gain-saying!
It is certain and authenticated..
with proofs to convince the Doubting Thomas'.
These proofs in form of records of past outcomes are well explained and clearly demonstrated therein.
An investment plan is also presented along with these weekly draw pointer systems!
In my more than 20 years in punting I've come to realise that some English Football matches are predetermined and set as draws even before play. This of course is to keep the Football game a sustainable investment!
The 16+ Systems truly spots fixed draw matches before they are actually played!
It is a modern marvel of penetrating insight into future match outcomes with such accuracy that astounds the Bookmakers!
Compiled by Osmond Bradley of Southammpton, England, these Systems are truly, draw revealing!
Believe it or not, It has an inbuilt logic that unveils Fixed draw matches to punter and all lovers of football!
You could be called the next Nustrademus of Football!
Assuredly, you could accumulate for yourself, fame and wealth!
Tired of that drab-broke life?
Visit our website now on https ://nairahunt .com and be glad you did!.
Close the gap as you place this link on your browser please.
The Systems are offered for a token as long as the Bonanza lasts!
You can also use the link on my siggy below directly.

I wish you success in your overall hustle
Re: Are Football Pools Systems Real? Find Out Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Hello, give me draws pls, we divide winnings 50/50
Re: Are Football Pools Systems Real? Find Out Here by Winner4Life: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2019
The full English Football Season is here..
Take advantage of it.
Re: Are Football Pools Systems Real? Find Out Here by lukasa: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Even with all your rakings,your banker draw lastweek did not play.So,how do you now convince us about your booklet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Olympic Team U23 Depart Nigeria To Sudan (pictures) / Former United Boss, Alex Ferguson Accused Of Fixing Match Against Juventus / See Reasons Why Tottenham Sacked Manager Pochettino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.