Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report (4386 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by wordcat(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
ChristianEast:

Do you think popular revolution is calling for prayers in the mosque?

If you see him with mega phone in ojuelegba shouting RevolutionNow would join?

You won't.

Read my post again and read the one i replied then you will understand my post better.

I'm with Sowore
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by wordcat(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
tuniski:

He did the right thing. To do such protests one must be ready for anything as the chief organizer.
Sowore ain't new to this, he is a veteran. Protests ain't for buttie!

You obviously didn't read the post I responded to.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
maxman01:
*Eye-witness report.*

At around past 1am, the armed men knocked on the door. I noticed immediately that these knocks were strange. And didn't open. I looked and I saw men armed to the teeth. They started forcing their way in like armed robbers. But I knew they were DSS men, knowing fully well the attention RevolutionNow has garnered. Sowore wanted to open at first but I immediately told him who they are. He retreated and like magic, he was not in the room when they forced their way in- 8 of them. That was when he managed to tweet. By this time, I had been beaten and handcuffed. Phones were snatched from me. An order to block all exits came from the leader when Sowore was not found inside.
He was later arrested at the gym in a gestapo manner and dragged after a bit altercation.

They removed my handcuffs and I quickly seized that opportunity to drive his car (I drive him) to block their SIENNA and Hilux they came in. They hit the Lexus Jeep like kidnappers would do to make way for themselves. I followed them immediately till we got to CMD road around Ketu when one of them came down from the SIENNA and corked his gun, threatening to shoot me. I had to escape at that point.

*#RevolutionNow*
I just watched the CCTV footage. If you are the guy on stripped dress, kudos to you. You are brave

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Is From Ebiraland,kogi State / Yaradua Suspends Domestic Passenger Plane In Air For 3 Hrs. / Obasanjo Loyalist, 1000 PDP Members Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.