Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

[BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group (4534 Views)

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by DonXavi(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
[BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group —Senator Ali Ndume says on BBC

“They are like Kharajites. Many among those released have since ran away.They will never repent The government should know what to do about them.But not re introducing someone to you, who has killed your parent or your relations.”

“Haba. Not that he even apologized to you, he apologized to the government.His thinking was that government has failed,and that is why they are being pampered.

“This government’s programme is unacceptable to our people. The right thing is to stop it forthwith.

” If there is sincerity of purpose in this ,those in the IDP camps should be trained in various trades and vocation, so that they could start life again,” he said.

The BBC also featured a widow, who condemned the programme because Boko Haram insurgents killed her husband.

“This thing is hurting .They killed my husband in my presence , they killed my son. I’m left suffering with four young orphans. Till death, I will never forget that day.

” I was left with orphans, with no help or assistance .See how harsh life is today, someday we eat, another day we stay hungry. That is how we are suffering with the children.

“Look at the kind of care giving to the Boko Haram members. We that have suffered for 6 years now, we are not taken care of. But the repentant Boko Haram, truly government has not done justice here,’ she said.

Asked on how she was coping with life, the woman said all her remaining children were out of school.

“I am always washng, I do menial jobs to get N500 and take care of the children,” she said.

A male victim also told the BBC that Boko Haram insurgents killed their relations and chased them out of their home.

” They killed four of my close relations. In what capacity are we going to stay with them again?. Do we see them as human beings or animals? She asked.

” Or do they want us to meet them and take revenge? There will be a serious problem, ” he warned.

“They should go to Gwoza and Bama. Many of the repentant insurgents have rejoined the insurgency. There is nothing you can do to change a Boko Haram,” he said.

6 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by baliyubla: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
The only repentant terrorist is a dead one. But Buhari doesn’t want his boys dead for obvious reasons.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by allthingsgood: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Stop sensationalizing headlines

5 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by FlordFlorez(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
This must be joke.
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Oyiboman69: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
How is this news?, every sane individual must have expected this before. Stop being irrational and start bringing us something new... Mtcheew,next person please

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by TimmyA: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
What a doomed coun3

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Oyiboman69: 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
DonXavi:
[BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group —Senator Ali Ndume says on BBC

“They are like Kharajites. Many among those released have since ran away.They will never repent The government should know what to do about them.But not re introducing someone to you, who has killed your parent or your relations.”

“Haba. Not that he even apologized to you, he apologized to the government.His thinking was that government has failed,and that is why they are being pampered.

“This government’s programme is unacceptable to our people. The right thing is to stop it forthwith.

” If there is sincerity of purpose in this ,those in the IDP camps should be trained in various trades and vocation, so that they could start life again,” he said.

The BBC also featured a widow, who condemned the programme because Boko Haram insurgents killed her husband.

“This thing is hurting .They killed my husband in my presence , they killed my son. I’m left suffering with four young orphans. Till death, I will never forget that day.

” I was left with orphans, with no help or assistance .See how harsh life is today, someday we eat, another day we stay hungry. That is how we are suffering with the children.

“Look at the kind of care giving to the Boko Haram members. We that have suffered for 6 years now, we are not taken care of. But the repentant Boko Haram, truly government has not done justice here,’ she said.

Asked on how she was coping with life, the woman said all her remaining children were out of school.

“I am always washng, I do menial jobs to get N500 and take care of the children,” she said.

A male victim also told the BBC that Boko Haram insurgents killed their relations and chased them out of their home.

” They killed four of my close relations. In what capacity are we going to stay with them again?. Do we see them as human beings or animals? She asked.

” Or do they want us to meet them and take revenge? There will be a serious problem, ” he warned.

“They should go to Gwoza and Bama. Many of the repentant insurgents have rejoined the insurgency. There is nothing you can do to change a Boko Haram,” he said.
Where is the source of ur info?

5 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Bodexman(m): 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This must be joke.

Ileya joke I guess
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by vhykeeytor(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
GOD GO SOON SHAME BUHARI.

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Superwave: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ipob doing what it know how to do best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by T9ksy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2020

LOBATAN!!! grin grin

Btw, who ever it was, who adjudged those "repentant" boko fighters, ought to be strung up by his b.a ll$, in the market square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by osscarr(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
sharing our common wealth to vagabonds nd criminal

buhari is cursed

it shall not b well with buhari

5 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by kiddkash(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2020
destroy the country, I don't care anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by slimfit1(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2020
Uk with all the technology can not monitor homegrown terrorist what makes you think you are going to monitor these people.

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by SarkinYarki: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2020
Buhari knows what he is doing

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by punisha: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2020
The guy above me.... cheesy
If you know, u know.
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by realstars: 12:38am On Jul 30, 2020
Apc And Bubu May Form Mumu By Falling Our Hands, This Is A National Joke.

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by TwentyOnePilots(m): 1:13am On Jul 30, 2020
undecided
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Etinosa1234: 1:20am On Jul 30, 2020
if not that I love my tribe ..I for don run comot from this country
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by IduNaOba: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2020
grin grin
Bubril for 2023
No matter what happens..

The SE will proudly say " we warned you all"

5 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Yankee101: 1:39am On Jul 30, 2020
They've been running back since the catch and release programme started

Anyone who can't still link APC to boko haram is sleeping

Buhari called them our sons, Timpreye Sylvia said he'll rain down boko haram on goodluck, Elrufai said fulani will revenge now or later if you touch them, the main sponsor was a commisdioner in borno state under Gov Ali Modu Sherriff
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by AskProf: 1:53am On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria,!

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Commonsense99: 1:56am On Jul 30, 2020
grin
600+ BH members and they want us to believe that none of them could direct the so Called Nigerian military to their hide out, but they were able to trace their ways back upon release grin grin grin what a joke of a country we live in.
Who exactly do they think they are f00ling?

8 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Openbusiness4: 3:33am On Jul 30, 2020
¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by AroleOduduwa2: 3:46am On Jul 30, 2020
They never repented, they only got compensated for a job well done.

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by BlackfireX: 3:56am On Jul 30, 2020
All of you who voted this colosal chaos in 2015 and 2019...

Shame on you all..

Shame
Shame
Shame

Eyin were Alaso

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by haiti007(m): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2020
All I know I that, one day bush meat will in turn run and give the hunter a hot chase

Nigeria politicians are getting to the height of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Difrent: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=BlackfireX post=92253331]All of you who voted this colosal chaos in 2015 and 2019...

Shame on you all..

Shame
Shame
Shame

Eyin were Alaso[
/quote]

Abegi
Make una stop all these nonsense curses.
Everyone that voted for or against this government exercised their democratic right..... Everyone will tell you they voted who they thought was the best.. Forget name calling ,GEJ was called so many unprintable names but that did not stop people from loving and idolizing him.

Whoever told you democracy as a form of government is perfect, whatever you are seeing now is simply one of the disadvantages of democracy.....until the electorate get it right, the worst form of democracy is better than the best milllitary dictatorship.

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Goldp5988(f): 4:39am On Jul 30, 2020
If this is true, maybe it's an agreement between the present FG and the Boko .
Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Splendor185: 5:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Nigeria Gave Their Country To Buhari, and He Killed It - ghana Presidential Candidate says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jm-kdpOnTQ

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING News] Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Have Ran Away, Rejoined The Group by Aflix(m): 5:03am On Jul 30, 2020
Arrewa, Golan07, , what's your take on this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank / Expanding The Frontiers Of Relations Between Nigeria And France / I Just Bought Dollars For #405, Buharri Understands The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.