Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? (23094 Views)

Breaking; SSS Arrests Senator Yari For Ignoring Bola Tinubu’s Phone Call. / Abubakar Idris, Mother Of Missing Social Media Critic, Dadiyata Is Dead / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
maybachmusic:
Yes

Abacha has been fully reincarnated
Congrats to southwest f making this dream possible
The SS will always see you guys as traitors and backstabbers who are ready. Sell the southern part of this country for amala

Sai Buhari
Sai. Fulani donkey cum presidiot

undecided
[/s]
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Sermwell(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are silly and you know it

80% of Buhari's votes always come from the North. Yet, you biggoted beings will always suck up to the north, but prefer to insult the South west whenever anything bad happens in the government.

To buttress my point, even when the current arrest is made in the North on a Northerner, you still found a way to blame the Yorubas while leaving out the whole north that voted for him massively.

It is quite pathetic to be honest !

And to think that you actually live in the land of those you love to hate.

you are a wholesale hypocrite!! buhari contested for president for good three times but lost even with the massive support from the north. it was when your asiwere of lagos aligned with him that he became president. so please go and hide your face in shame!!!

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Sermwell:

you are a wholesale hypocrite!! buhari contested for president for good three times but love even with the massive support from the north. it was when you asiwere of lagos aligned with him that he became president. so please go and hide your face in shame!!!
Buhari never won Kwara, Benue, kogi, Jos struggled to tie in Kaduna, never won Nasarawa in all those time he contested

However, since 2015 he has won all these state with ease with the exception of Benue In the last election.

Yet, some of your dimwit brothers still attack Yorubas where Buhari's Winning margin can be wiped out by the votes from kastina state alone, not to talk of Kano or votes from the northeast.

Notwithstanding the fact that Buhari has never won all the Six Southwest states in any election(the best he has done is five states with Very narrow margins), neither has he gotten more than 60% in any state in the South West.

Can you see how funny you sound right now?
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by KingOdart(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Sermwell:

you are a wholesale hypocrite!! buhari contested for president for good three times but lost even with the massive support from the north. it was when your asiwere of lagos aligned with him that he became president. so please go and hide your face in shame!!!

So it was only Yoruba that voted for Him?

Atiku still got more votes in South West than Entire South East

And Buhari still got 25% votes in every state in South East

Buhari won South West with just 55% votes in favour of Buhari

The Joke is on you guys
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You are silly and you know it

80% of Buhari's votes always come from the North. Yet, you biggoted beings will always suck up to the north, but prefer to insult the South west whenever anything bad happens in the government.

To buttress my point, even when the current arrest is made in the North on a Northerner, you still found a way to blame the Yorubas while leaving out the whole north that voted for him massively.

It is quite pathetic to be honest !

And to think that you actually live in the land of those you love to hate.

sorry i dont live there

undecided
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2019
maybachmusic:

sorry i dont live there

undecided
Yes, you only have office there grin

You must think you are corresponding with people from your village. cheesy
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Sermwell(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Buhari never won Kwara, Benue, kogi, Jos struggled to tie in Kaduna, never won Nasarawa in all those time he contested

However, since 2015 he has won all these state with ease with the exception of Benue In the last election.

Yet, some of your dimwit brothers still attack Yorubas where Buhari's Winning margin can be wiped out by the votes from kastina state alone, not to talk of Kano or votes from the northeast.

Notwithstanding the fact that Buhari has never won all the Six Southwest states in any election(the best he has done is five states with Very narrow margins), neither has he gotten more than 60% in any state in the South West.

Can you see how you funny you sound right now?

my question for you is that how come he kept loosing up to three times with the massive vote from those northern states prior to 2015??
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2019
Sermwell:

my question for you is that how come he kept loosing up to three times with the massive vote from those northern states prior to 2015??
He never won more than 10 Northern states on all the occasions he tried previously, but he won almost nearly all Northern states the time he won.

Ask Northerners those important questions not Yorubas.

I thought I was explicit enough with my illustrations in my previous response to you.
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Sermwell(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Iamgrey5:
He never won more than 10 Northern states on all the occasions he tried previously, but he won almost nearly all Northern states the time he won.

Ask Northerners those important questions not Yorubas.

I thought I was explicit enough with my illustrations in my previous response to you.

my question to you is did buhari become president inspite of massive votes from the north?? was it not the alignment of your asiwere's ACN and buhari's CPC that made buhari president??
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Zanas: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
What for?
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by deltateam: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2019
whytediamond:
Military style democracy... memories of the Abacha era floods my mind.

Which way Nigerians?

You elected a former military man into power. What do you expect? They can't differentiate between democracy and autocracy.
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by naptu2: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2019
More.

Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Collins87: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
This was the reason I said this revolution is important.
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
PEOPLE THAT HAVE COLLUDED TO BRING DOWN NIGERIA FOR THEIR SELFISH GAIN SHOULD BE KEPT QUITE FOR AS KONG AS IT MATTERS.IS IT BY FORCE THAT ATIKU MUST RULE NIGERIA?
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by Bulusc: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari should go and borrow the soldier uniform of Idi Amin and rule this country,since there is no freedom of speech.God shall surely judge the wicked.
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by barrydee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
jrusky:

Because he is a coward and his region are cowards that is why he could not understand anything. Ask the fool if Amaechi, Slyvia, Waterside etc are South West.

We are talking a Northerner voicing out his freedom were arrested the fool was talking SW. Just ignore him he is a fool. Ask him where was him and his people in 2015 that there brother was disgraced and booted out of power didnt they all abadoned Jonathan and started accusing him of not construct road or build dams and industries in their region? And he mow came here talking SS. Pls anybody from SS should just shut da f u c k as per what is going in Nigeria right now because they all failed to stood behind Jonathan during his ordeal period. Nonsense people.

You people are known to have short memory that's why y'all keep making the same mistakes over and over again. I'm talking about Afonja, Awolowo, MKO & now Tinubu.
During the 2015 election, the SS & SE voted GEJ 99%. All GEJ needed was the support of the SW to win but y'all betrayed him after giving him false hope when he came to your region to campaign. Y'all called him Omo-ibo & one of your Obas even threatened to throw people into the Lagoon if they vote for him.

Now as things don bajé una don dey shift blames abi.??

THANK GOD SAY NA ALL OF US DEY INSIDE THE NEXT LEVEL TOGETHER. LMAO!!
Re: SSS Arrests PDP Social Media Activist, Dadiyata? by jrusky(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
barrydee:

You people are known to have short memory that's why y'all keep making the same mistakes over and over again. I'm talking about Afonja, Awolowo, MKO & now Tinubu.
During the 2015 election, the SS & SE voted GEJ 99%. All GEJ needed was the support of the SW to win but y'all betrayed him after giving him false hope when he came to your region to campaign. Y'all called him Omo-ibo & one of your Obas even threatened to throw people into the Lagoon if they vote for him.

Now as things don bajé una don dey shift blames abi.??

THANK GOD SAY NA ALL OF US DEY INSIDE THE NEXT LEVEL TOGETHER. LMAO!!

You are not well at all who is Afonja? You see your life everybody who do not buy your hate maniac medicine is Afonja or Aboki so in your little brain people from.your village are follower and a believer of a particular person bah So everyone around you sleep and face same direction isn't

Seek for help. If you know me you will know I hate Buhari with passion infact I hate him like I should nuke him down ok so I'm not on same page with Buhari and I hate no tribe because Yoruba never offended me personally so any other thrash talks make no sense to me. Everybody can not be the same or reason same way. Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEMA Officials Arriving Kaduna Bomb Scene An Hour After Blast (Photo) / "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose / Soldiers Troop In Kaduna Ahead Of Protest Over Sacking Of Civil Servants. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.