Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School (35685 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by AngelicBeing: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Amuocha:
What about fuel?
I called Tinubu about it and he said that from his monthly egunje from the southwest, he will provide petrol for the girl tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
This country is a joke, no wonder the embassy full anyhow ,the country is going to implode soon especially under this idiot called Buhari

A student treks 2km to school and you decide to buy a bike for the child, who is going to fuel the bike or pay the rider.

What about other kids.

Why don't you build a school close to the community for students in that area, why don't you set up a school bus that pick kids from those community to the school and back
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by AngelicBeing: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:
Build school close to her area so it can benefit others from her area too.
In this day and age where schools are on every street, somebody is still trekking miles to school.

Of what benefit is that motorcycle.

The day there is no money for fuel, what happens?
Or the person who should be carrying her isn't available.

Unserious humans
With the insecurity in Zamfara state, lots of schools have been destroyed completely by bandits, Na dem sabi, let them enjoy the next level of nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Originalsly: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

In this day and age where schools are on every street, somebody is still trekking miles to school.

Unserious humans

Building a school in the community??..... too long... she need to do something now while this is trending. Don't be surprised... some other attention seeker will be gifting her a car.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by LarryBee1k: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by dizon: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2019
Very nice gesture
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Konnect007(f): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Hypocrisy at its peak!�
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by bigandbold: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2019
I don't buy the idea of the motorcycle donated to the girl by the First lady. The best thing for her to do is to renovate the School in the agirl community for other children to benefit from it.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by KenModi(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Are you Okay?

Nigeria is the biggest movie on this planet and the script is even a fake on!

I can ask ten questions that need answering from this thing this woman just did...in the name of helping the child. Ten good questions; but I dey work, so no time.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Is she d only one going to school in that area?
Can she drive the motorcycle?
What if a new school is sited in the little girl village or school bus should b provided to converge her and others to school...

Common sense...... Our leaders no get
Eyes service
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2019
Originalsly:

Building a school in the community??..... too long... she need to do something now while this is trending. Don't be surprised... some other attention seeker will be gifting her a car.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2019
maisauki:
we are talking of palliative measures, you are talking of building schools which takes at least 6years before completion
Schools take 6yrs to complete? shocked
Okokobioko cheesy
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by tramzy7: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2019
This woman will never make heaven fa, ayeyin maabaje loruko jesuuu...
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Chimok: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Why not get ur husband to put the closer school in good shape to benefit the entire community than this hypocritical eye-service. Nigeria and most African countries are horrible
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
With the insecurity in Zamfara state, lots of schools have been destroyed completely by bandits, Na dem sabi, let them enjoy the next level of nonsense grin

Look, some of them up there don't like what is happening but they don't have voice.
Fear bc of public outlash and religious affiliation.
Many up there don't like what's happening.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by durai: 10:34am On Aug 03, 2019
i think school bus could have been better....afterall she might not be the onlyone trekking down to her sch...and besides, who would be fueling the motorcycle
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by laudate: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

Unserious humans

This is just one girl. I am sure there are many more students who trek further distances that exceed 2 km everyday, to get to school and back, in that locality. sad

What is going to be done for them? Will the first lady buy motorcycles for their parents or guardians to take them to school, too? shocked

Simplyleo:
There is a school close to her but the dad felt the the school was good enough. And You know how some schools in the North look like.
So, don't you think it would have been better to renovate and upgrade the school, so that more people could benefit?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by AngelicBeing: 10:57am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

Look, some of them up there don't like what is happening but they don't have voice.
Fear bc of public outlash and religious affiliation.
Many up there don't like what's happening.
Held captive by religious beliefs and affiliations,gang -raped, killed, butchered daily, l don't think the insecurity all over the North will be done with in the short-term until the whole elites, Emirs and all their religious leaders rise up in unison and say enough is enough, however, that little girl has been exposed too much in the media, I hope she is safe, alternatively they could have taken her to a more secured international boarding school close to the government house that has enough security, but what do I know, naija don cast jare sad
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by 9ja083: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Rubbish! Why can't she buy school bus to encourage others and at the same time solve the problem at hand.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by olawooro: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Rubbish

There are thousands of pupils like that. All this eye service.

There is nothing stop the state govt from buying school buses for all the schools in the state. A year budget to the office of the first lady alone is more than enough to do that.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2019
but according to the reports there is a school close to her in shambles i am not against what the first lady did but that would have been the best option to rehabilitate the school close to her cause i am sure the 8 year old girl isnt the only girl in that community

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Newmans: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Another food for Nigerian police, if they catch her for road with thus bike eeh!
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amanyanabo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
They never focus on root cause of things, now that she has been given a motorcycle, is she going to ride it? What about others in similar position as her who go through the same thing or even have to walk longer distances
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amanyanabo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
quibaby:
but according to the reports there is a school close to her in shambles i am not against what the first lady did but that would have been the best option to rehabilitate the school close to her cause i am sure the 8 year old girl isnt the only girl in that community
Exactly focus on the root cause and fix it. What will make a child walk such distance
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by luluman: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

Now, this is the appropriate assistance I talked about in my comment below on the thread where a bicycle was donated to her by one samaritan. A comment for which some nairaland members almost ate me raw.

Once again, thanks to Social Media And may God reward her new benefactor.

Pretty sure her parents will put such donation into use as directed by the first lady and succuor ultimately brought to the little child.

https://www.nairaland.com/5333208/8-year-old-zamfara-girl-treks-2km#80806854
You never appreciated the gesture by the first person to donate a bicycle but went straight to criticize. The first donation opened more doors.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Simplyleo: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
luluman:
You never appreciated the gesture by the first person to donate a bicycle but went straight to criticize. The first donation opened more doors.
Pls go back and re-read my post COMPLETELY, especially on the nairaland link attached to the comment you just quoted. Infact, I reproduced that comment in here.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Held captive by religious beliefs and affiliations,gang -raped, killed, butchered daily, l don't think the insecurity all over the North will be done with in the short-term until the whole elites, Emirs and all their religious leaders rise up in unison and say enough is enough, however, that little girl has been exposed too much in the media, I hope she is safe, alternatively they could have taken her to a more secured international boarding school close to the government house that has enough security, but what do I know, naija don cast jare sad

My brother, u got it right. Their emirs and religious leaders are the problem.
But,remember, all emirs in the north are fulanis?
Politicians pay a lot to them and the religious leaders cos they are their eyes.

I have said it b4 that they should do away with all these traditional stools. I'm yet to see their relevance except living in flambouyancy.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by AngelicBeing: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:

My brother, u got it right. Their emirs and religious leaders are the problem.
But,remember, all emirs in the north are fulanis?
Politicians pay a lot to them and the religious leaders cos they are their eyes.

I have said it b4 that they should do away with all these traditional stools. I'm yet to see their relevance except living in flambouyancy.
You can't continue to do the same thing and expect a different results, which brings me back to what I posted earlier, if they don't rise up in unison against all this so called useless monarchs, Kings, Emirs etc in the North, let them enjoy the killings, honestly, I don't care, I am happy that even the politicians are not safe in the North, a time will come when they will start kidnapping senior presidency and government officials, maybe they will learn, let them enjoy 4+4 next level, the whole north can burn to ashes I don't care grin
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by kcute(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is her office not capable of providing at least a bus for the school in general? Bunch of mediocre

Simplyleo:

Now, this is the appropriate assistance I talked about in my comment below on the thread where a bicycle was donated to her by one samaritan. A comment for which some nairaland members almost ate me raw.

Pretty sure her parents will put such donation into use as directed by the first lady and succuor ultimately brought to the little child.

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by chibyk92: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
pressmanng:
The first Lady of Zamfara State, Hajiya A'isha Bello has met with the 8 year-old primary school pupil, Fatima Ismail Lawwali who went viral for trekking two kilometers to school.

Hajiya A'isha Has donated a motorcycle that will be use to take Fatima to school, gave her wrappers, cash gift and other educational materials.

Lawwali said that the closest school to their home was practically in a shambles, explaining that his daughter might not be able to cope academically in such environment which makes him feel it is necessary to choose an enabling enrolment for her to study.

A’isha Matawalle while presenting the gifts disclosed that she saw the picture of the girl on Facebook trekking to school and decided that something positive should be done to assist the family in their quest to educate their child.

“It is heartbreaking when I saw the picture of the girl on social media and this donation is in line with my pet project’s mission to ensure the educational development of the girl child in Zamfara State,” A’isha said.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/zamfara-first-lady-donates-motorcycle.html?m=1

So this is the best she can do to revive education in those area, by buying just one bike for this one girl. What of the remaining children that trek same distance due to the shambled schools in the area? Why not develop the shambled school?..and someone posted this to be praised.. Uchu!..
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by VicSenio(f): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wow,,
shocked
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by bewla(m): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

we think with our ass man how will she ride to school and who will fuel it and what about the other children who don't get to see this kind of favor of being sport. million of children her not in school and poor condition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Taraba Govt Sacks Husband Of Woman Who Died In APC Rally Stampede / Yemi Osinbajo And Ryong Nam, North Korea's Vice Premier Of Cabinet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.