Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School (35679 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by kareemkamil(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2019
Nugeria
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Chiedu4Trump: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2019
ffff
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by huptin(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Will she continue to use the motor cycle till she graduates from university?
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Acsptb: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2019
undecided
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by pahoehoe: 7:30am On Aug 03, 2019
That's very good, but if I may ask, who will be fueling and maintaining the motorbike? Click on the first link on my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2019
why is it that all the positive news and development are coming from APC states..
what are their pdp counterparts doin? They're busy fighting their predecessors an preparing to loot the state dry.
useless party and their members
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

There is a school close to her but the dad felt the the school was good enough. And You know how some schools in the North look like.

Then, they should upgrade the said school.
What she did is absolute nonsense.
I would have commended it had it been from a citizen like the guy who gave her bicycle but a state governor's wife doing the same is a real shame.
She should hide her face.
Don't promote mediocrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by showafrica(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Amazingman:
Chai naigeria as whole is a movie. Just do your own part, find money jakpa chai. Bloody hypocrites.

Hypocrisy should be implemented in our curriculum, chai

Eye service no be small. As if they don't know how people are suffering before.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Amazingman(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2019
showafrica:

Eye service no be small. As if they don't know how people are suffering before.

No mind Dem. We don sabi their tricks finish
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by bluefilm: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2019
Better.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by bigpicture001: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Stupid move....yes good gesture dt I commend..

But sh should hav bought a keke instead....her office hire a rider..nd start a route of delivery of her nd other wanna be students from that neighbourhood to the said skl....

That will encourage other children to join
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by debssycharles(f): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Why won’t the government of Zamfara build a school in her community so that other kids can benefit. Las las her parent fit sell the bike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Mutemenot(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2019
sassysure:
Build school close to her area so it can benefit others from her area too.
In this day and age where schools are on every street, somebody is still trekking miles to school.

Of what benefit is that motorcycle.

The day there is no money for fuel, what happens?
Or the person who should be carrying her isn't available.

Unserious humans

Maybe the girl and her parents lives in isolation where there's no other students cheesy this country died the day we had independent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by MarkudiRITA(f): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2019
backnbeta:
She getting a 'driver' for her? Just curious undecided

Lol, my dear her father will drive her to school to and fro daily and can be using the okada for light business, but the fear is the man should not use the money realised from the okada business to marry another wife smiley

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2019
What happened to Keke napep or school bus angry

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Kennydoc(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:

Now, this is the appropriate assistance I talked about in my comment below on the thread where a bicycle was donated to her by one samaritan. A comment for which some nairaland members almost ate me raw.

Once again, thanks to Social Media And may God reward her new benefactor.

Pretty sure her parents will put such donation into use as directed by the first lady and succuor ultimately brought to the little child.

https://www.nairaland.com/5333208/8-year-old-zamfara-girl-treks-2km#80806854

No, this is not the appropriate assistance. Did you notice this part of the post
Lawwali said that the closest school to their home was practically in a shambles, explaining that his daughter might not be able to cope academically in such environment which makes him feel it is necessary to choose an enabling enrolment for her to study.
The appropriate assistance would have been to fix that school in their immediate environ, so that other children like her would stop trekking 2km to school everyday, and those who are presenting attending the dilapidated school would have a better quality of education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Bbbwings: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2019
I am continually amazed by the stupidity of
Nigerian politicians.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by JubrinElSudan: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Government should simply renovate and equip the school in her community and not gifting her bicycle, motorcycle, motor
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by bjt(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Good gesture, but why not build a school in her locality. This will remove the stress of fueling and maintaining the motorcycle. Can she even ride it
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Jabioro: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2019
This what we are good at..I beg money for maintenance and fuel plus rider salary must be included..yeyegovernment.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by mamajj17(f): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2019
solajacobs:
why not donate a bus to the whole school? At least ,that will help not just a girl but the whole school.
The girl is now officially an okada rider. I hope she will be buying fuel for her too...
Nigeria is a big joke. Where does First Ladies get money Sef ? I hope she will also donate clippers to any student who doesn’t cut his/her hair on time too..

Beautiful talk my dear, School BUS would have been the BEST option for other KIDS in the same situation as well!
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by kazeem74: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Good gesture to the first lady but more needs to be done - if the school is on Zanfara, she should pls get a mini bus for the school to convey pupils from distance places and also thesame should also be extended to additional schools selected randomly for people to feel the impact of the government-since she can't be the only one in the state going to school in distance places-God bless
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Bbbwings: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Are you Okay?
Do you even think bro?
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 03, 2019
Oh come on, what's the big deal about trekking 2kms to school everyday? That was nothing to me back then in primary sch. Although, for me it was a matter of choice. I've always been "spartan".

Watched a documentary on kids who ran about 8kms to school everyday in Ethiopia{due to the school being somewhere way outside their village} and I was impressed... That's discipline. That's how they get so fit over there.

Besides, I am sure that the Facebook sensation is not the only kid in that state trekking that distance to school every bloody day. So, my question to the wife of the governor would be: are you gonna get a bike for every one of them?

If they really wanna curtail this, then the state government should set about setting up a proper form of transportation for the schoolkids that actually works... I'm talking school buses or something, people.

Not bikes! Too many okadas on the roads these days. sad

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by ANYANWUI(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2019
i think the best should've renovate the closer school in the young girl community so others will benefit then buying her motorcycle. she may not be the only persons that want to go to school in her community.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2019
ANYANWUI:
i think the best should've renovate the closer school in the young girl community so others will benefit then buying her motorcycle. she may not be the only persons that want to go to school in her community.

You can also deploy school buses if the road is good enough. A very rugged type of school bus.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2019
This is just the highest height of being stingy and wicked. I don't want to be tribalistic here, from Delta to east, or even in the west, when someone trend on internet like that, her own don beta. Hausa leaders are just wicked.
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by gpovo(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Amazingman:
Chai naigeria as whole is a movie. Just do your own part, find money jakpa chai. Bloody hypocrites.

Hypocrisy should be implemented in our curriculum, chai

so fake a place to even call home.
the parents of that girl or the girl herself dey forbid motor?
make the route accessible and give all the kids there free transportation to school....but you people won't, as if the state money is your pocket money.
build good schools near her area. you dey buy her scooter. rubbish.
none sense show off.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Mutemenot:

Maybe the girl and her parents lives in isolation where there's no other students cheesy this country died the day we had independent
If u understand the north very well, they live in settlements. They hardly live in isolation.
They are probably farmers. They live together, then u have stretches of farmlands, then another settlement
So the school in her area is bad and she is trekking to one that has good school

1 Like

Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2019
bigpicture001:
Stupid move....yes good gesture dt I commend..

But sh should hav bought a keke instead....her office hire a rider..nd start a route of delivery of her nd other wanna be students from that neighbourhood to the said skl....

That will encourage other children to join

How many people "keke" go fit carry sad OMG...
Re: Zamfara First Lady Donates Motorcycle To Girl Who Trekked 2 Klm To School by Lexusgs430: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Happy for this little girl + the power of SM.......

What about the unlucky ones? Best to holistically create an enabling environment for all to thrive........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / May My Children And I Be Like Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.