Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Duration Of Jamb Change Of Course/institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Duration Of Jamb Change Of Course/institution (309 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution For 2024/2025 Session / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duration Of Jamb Change Of Course/institution by gideonbassey05: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2019
i recently changed my choice of course but i cannot still get login details from uniuyo portal so as to complete my UTME screening registration.
the only reason i can think of for this challenge is the recently changed choice of course. please does any one knows how long it takes Jamb to effect this chaange and send the update to the school? i'm really worried about the duration. or is something else i dont know the problem? i really need answers ASAP

1 Like

Re: Duration Of Jamb Change Of Course/institution by Highshuula1: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2019
gideonbassey05:
i recently changed my choice of course but i cannot still get login details from uniuyo portal so as to complete my UTME screening registration.
the only reason i can think of for this challenge is the recently changed choice of course. please does any one knows how long it takes Jamb to effect this chaange and send the update to the school? i'm really worried about the duration. or is something else i dont know the problem? i really need answers ASAP
I have nothing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Different Ways Students Respond To Examination Notice / The Boy Who Followed The Evil Way (a Story For Children And Teenagers) / Teachers Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.