Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,950 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent (13379 Views)

Avocado Terraces And Duplexes Queens Garden Isheri North / Queen's Garden, Isheri North,main Land..installment Plan Up 20 months!!! / Queen's Garden, Isheri North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:01am On Jul 31, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth itself
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2020
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate and those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:43am On Aug 05, 2020
Available apartment and duplex
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

2 Bedroom Luxury Flat 25m

3 Bedroom Terrace duplex with bq 40m

4 bedroom semi-detached with bq at 52M

Instalment: 12 - 18 months plan

Note: ‼0% Interest fre‼
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
jejeproperties:
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
jejeproperties:
In the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
new investment
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate, invest now and thank me later
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate, invest now and thank me later
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2020
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by fattprince(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2020
wenig72904:

Her name is Glory
moniker is simplyparis
cc fattprince
Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
jejeproperties:
new investment
new plan
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by Simplyparis(f): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2020
fattprince:

Thanks man.
Thunder bend that ur mouth there. Foool. Go and Bleep ur mother .
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by Simplyparis(f): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2020
fattprince:

Thanks man.
Na God go punish all of una one by one. I'm just seeing all ur conversations. Chaii
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by fattprince(m): 1:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Simplyparis:
Na God go punish all of una one by one. I'm just seeing all ur conversations. Chaii
Chill. What can I say than to apologise. Look I'm sorry you hear. Really sorry, after that day I put off my mind from your matter self. Just calm down with this your curses. Some curses go back to sender. Just accept my apology and move on.

1 Like

Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by RudyNerdy: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
fattprince:

Chill. What can I say than to apologise. Look I'm sorry you hear. Really sorry, after that day I put off my mind from your matter self. Just calm down with this your curses. Some curses go back to sender. Just accept my apology and move on.
maturity at it's peak.
God bless you for this sense of maturity.
I have been following the story and the kids on that section trolled you and the guy that posted her number to you then went to WhatsApp and started asking her for sex and also spread her pics and moniker all over the thread.
Kids are just way too numerous in that section

1 Like

Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by fattprince(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
RudyNerdy:
maturity at it's peak.
God bless you for this sense of maturity.
I have been following the story and the kids on that section trolled you and the guy that posted her number to you then went to WhatsApp and started asking her for sex and also spread her pics and moniker all over the thread.
Kids are just way too numerous in that section
I appreciate you bro. And Amen to that prayer. God bless you to Boss.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
[Real estate] is like Jack and the Beanstalk’s goose that lays golden eggs. It’s something that pays you month after month, whether you are working or not.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

A House Is Currently On Fire At Sholanke Street, Akoka Lagos - Photos / FG Commissions 100-unit Housing Estate In Imo / We Now Have Two Owners Of My Shop. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.