Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent (12983 Views)

Queen's Garden, Isheri North,main Land..installment Plan Up 20 months!!! / Queen's Garden, Isheri North / Flourish Gate Gardens No Extra Charges, Buy And Build With Governors Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
jejeproperties:
For more information and enquiry Call/Whatsapp: 08115078654, +2348115078654, 07013332469
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
Those who delay always wish they did earlier, Invest now and thank me later.
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
now is the time
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 1:58am On Sep 17, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 3:47am On Sep 18, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:44am On Sep 19, 2019
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:07am On Sep 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
hello
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
now is the time
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
now is the time
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2019
jejeproperties:
those who delay always wish they did earlier
new investment
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
now is the time
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new investment
Re: Queen's Garden, Isheri North Mainland Opportunity with Governors consent by jejeproperties(m): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Buy Your Steel Beams, Columns, Angles And More At The Best Price / National Open University Staff Burnt To Death As Fire Gut House In Ketu (video) / The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.