Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju (30697 Views)

Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / Hired Protesters At Amnesty Office Fighting Over #500(video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2019
Cherrybae:
Where are the pictures where they are sharing money.

Only the children of hate, I mean the pigs and idiots AKA Igbos will masturbate on this thread.

May hate kill the Igbos
AMEN
You hv a serious problem that is purging your tommy, better go seek for medical redress b4 it eats you up
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by seguntijan(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Corruption has grown to be an Ideology in Nigeria.

Any revolution in Nigeria would create a new type of corrupt system.

Those craving for revolution are the unfavoured class, they are singing: " Do something new in my life

Those against revolution are the favoured, their song is simple: It shall be permanent, what the lord has done for me, it shall be permanent

Whereas, some of us are at the centre of the Spectrum, whether revolution or not, we just need our share of the large cake, whether revolution or reforms.

Why I now say , corruption is ideological is that the two cries or songs are products of interest
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by ThePointMan(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
2special:
God has exposed them but you need not mention your driver has the one that video them.... it could have been better if he had said someone video them collecting money.

My point too. Mentioning his driver is a low down. That guy might now be a target.

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by CioAngels(f): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2019
helinues:
Which way Nigeria
No Way Nigerians.
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Damod88: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
chariisGRACE:

Please can you recommend a witchcraft that can take out of this country permanently ?

Nigeria is still trekking on barefoot in this age, while other nations are flying.

what a pity.

PS: I really need that witchcraft

How many nations have u visited?Some of u will just come online and be saying nonsense.
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Damod88: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
seguntijan:
Corruption has grown to be an Ideology in Nigeria.

Any revolution in Nigeria would create a new type of corrupt system.

Those craving for revolution are the unfavoured class, they are singing: " Do something new in my life

Those against revolution are the favoured, their song is simple: It shall be permanent, what the lord has done for me, it shall be permanent

Whereas, some of us are at the centre of the Spectrum, whether revolution or not, we just need our share of the large cake, whether revolution or reforms.

Why I now say , corruption is ideological is that the two cries or songs are products of interest

What do you understand by the term revolution?Do you people know what u are saying?
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by Sagay212: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
national disgrace
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by panpan(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
The video does not show distribution of money to everybody.

However, even if money was distributed, so what? We are not told where the money came from.

Those who work at Amnesty International are not volunteers; they are paid salary.
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by SEGLIZ: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
traihit:

Why then should anybody complain that this country is bad when we don't want the country to go the way of Libya? Already people are getting kidnapped in broad daylight on our major expressways, terrorism is not relenting, herdsmen are the new landlords almost every where in the country, cultism, nepotism, corruption and so on are not stopping. Is this how Libya was before the international community comes in? If not, why should we compare ourselves to Libya when Nigerians are already running away from the country?
Lastly, has Amnesty International ever force anything on the Nigerian political system before with the Nigerian Government notorious for it's disobedience to the rule of law as laid down by courts?

first and foremost I would to thank you for good reason you might not know if which is you not insulting me nor haul missiles of curse and abuse on me. I really, I respect your decency.
well on the issue I clearly do understand what we are passing through but the truth is any act or action should be on our terms not the west.
Libya was better off a nation before the united state went in but today it remain a chaotic with no end in sight. all they wanted was an end Gaddafi reign not the peace of that nation.
the aftermath of the civil war is where we today. all we thought then was it will strengthen the nation but the cold war rages on even fifth sixth generation we don't know when it would end.
June 12 still lingers still we are not out of the destabilization it left. I'm not say I'm comfortable with our current state but if we want to kill ourselves to get it right it should be we Nigerians dictating the pace not some western influence seizing the opportunity to destabilize to be in control.
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by traihit: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
SEGLIZ:

first and foremost I would to thank you for good reason you might not know if which is you not insulting me nor haul missiles of curse and abuse on me. I really, I respect your decency.
well on the issue I clearly do understand what we are passing through but the truth is any act or action should be on our terms not the west.
Libya was better off a nation before the united state went in but today it remain a chaotic with no end in sight. all they wanted was an end Gaddafi reign not the peace of that nation.
the aftermath of the civil war is where we today. all we thought then was it will strengthen the nation but the cold war rages on even fifth sixth generation we don't know when it would end.
June 12 still lingers still we are not out of the destabilization it left. I'm not say I'm comfortable with our current state but if we want to kill ourselves to get it right it should be we Nigerians dictating the pace not some western influence seizing the opportunity to destabilize to be in control.

I clearly understand your logic and that's what I used to follow but there's no sign the country will change for the better. The only sign is Fulani people taking lands all over Nigeria (I've seen firsthand cases of this in my own state).
If we keep having these set of leaders where a region is above every region even though the said region is still backward, then there is no hope for our soaring population.
As for your first paragraph, I typed everything in anger that's why my post even sounded that way. I don't insult people only for any reason especially proving my points.
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
I just look at all this and smile
Because we are not doing
No country in the world that has different cultures survive together it has never happened and Nigeria won’t be the first.
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
I just look at all this and smile.
Because we don’t know what we are doing.

First how can a reasonable human being will choose Buhari over Atiku fine we know both of dem are corrupt, thief’s and scammers one is educated and the other one is uneducated how can you elect uneducated person to govern a great nation like Nigeria?

No country in the world that has different cultures survive together it has never happened and Nigeria won’t be the first.
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
I just look at all this and smile.
Because we don’t know what we are doing.

First how can a reasonable human being will choose Buhari over Atiku fine we know both of dem are corrupt, thief’s and scammers one is educated and the other one is uneducated how can you elect uneducated person to govern a great nation like Nigeria?
GEJ tried and failed so Buhari who can’t even address the nation will fix it?

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by lookingfly: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
bentwood85:
Buhari government is the worst in the history of Nigeria.... We keep moving backwards......
"CHANGE" destroyed the country, now they presented "NEXT LEVEL".
when we said don't vote bubu back then in 2015, did you guys listen? Enjoy your change and next level

Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by freshMallam1122: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
the birth of PDP in Nigeria has given birth an introduced so many bad an ugly situations in our country.. from exam malpractice to vote buying an certificate forgery
Re: Protesters At Amnesty International Caught Sharing Money - Deji Adeyanju by SEGLIZ: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
traihit:

I clearly understand your logic and that's what I used to follow but there's no sign the country will change for the better. The only sign is Fulani people taking lands all over Nigeria (I've seen firsthand cases of this in my own state).
If we keep having these set of leaders where a region is above every region even though the said region is still backward, then there is no hope for our soaring population.
As for your first paragraph, I typed everything in anger that's why my post even sounded that way. I don't insult people only for any reason especially proving my points.

instability and insecurity is world over, just last week I read a published statistic rating united state and one other country to be the most unsecured place to live in, south afruca remain Africa's number one.
I clearly understand our case is a peculiar case which makes it not comparable to the earlier mentioned ones and non-defendable, still chaos won't take us further but backward.
I believe we have a better option of getting rid of the lunatic style of government we are having than allow the west lead us into anarchy. the best revolution we can bring on is for sowore and everyone of us to lead a campaign of voting right during the election.
all we need now is electoral revolution not a state of chaos and anarchy that will take us through a journey of demotion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagesc Removes Illegal Structures Beneath Cms Bridge / Recession: Okonjo-Iweala Must Have A Rethink – Doyin Okupe / Tinubu Meets With APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.