Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman (24090 Views)

Breaking: Obaseki Suspends Fourth Council Boss / Edo 2020: Obaseki Suspends Ogbemudia As Council Chairman / Obaseki Suspends Another Council Chairman Over Corruption Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by follock007(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
What has this got to do with Oshiomole. You are fighting another person but you are using it to beat up yourself. Is he not working under you? Why are you making it to seem that you are doing Oshiomole that is running a national show now? Mchew

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by mogavukig: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
win
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by bangbangall: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by holllandis: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2019
onamch:
If only Ambode had half a ball as this man do, he would have gallantly fought like a man whether he wins or not would have changed nothing from the current result of his coward action.

You only forgot one thing Ambode is afonja and therefore a coward

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by olisaEze(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Badonasty:

Let's see how this pans out...obaseki up against federal might and the party

It might just end in his favor if his actions are backed by the constitution. As a wise man once said, no army or force can stop an idea that it’s time has come!

#takeitback #freesowore #dayzofrage grin

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by holuphisayor(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2019
Good obaseki isn't making noise like ambode. Play your grassroot politics well.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by AntiWailer: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2019
NextGovernor:
I like Obaseki's style. You dont just sit down and allow ur enemy crumple on you.

Na now I believe say karma really dey work.

Oshiomole changed my LG chairman (Esan North East) 5 times in 4 years period all because they have one way or the other to do with Chief Tony Anenih.

Same Oshiomole used 9 out of 24 members of House of Assembly for legislative affairs for 2 years.

Now you want to crucify Obaseki for using 12 members.

Not to talk of the insult he rains on every leaders in Edo. If Obaseki should do half of what Oshiomole did to people that brought him in. Hmmm.

Oshiomole was trying to replicate Tinubu commando style on Ambode in Edo and Obaseki play fast game on him by quickly create a faction b4 time.

Stop mentioning Ambode. They are two different cases
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by Midnigex: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2019
N
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by HabuD: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Fine but when the fight gets dirty and the consequences fall upon him,
don't come back here crying;

"Rape on democracy"

"Victimization"

"Buhari is backing Oshiomole to destroy Edo state"

When the time comes don't cry oooh.
lolz Buhari did not only back Amaechi against Wike, but also sent in his army, dss, police force, Inec, airforce and navy but yet Wike finished them off because his people stood with him. One thing many of u don't know is that south south are not as cowardly as those we see in the west. They are prepared to stand for and with whom they believe in. Oshiomhole should take a cue from Amaechi's crushing defeat in Rivers. He shouldn't bring unnecesary blood shed to his people.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by obinoral1179(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2019
onamch:
If only Ambode had half a ball as this man do, he would have gallantly fought like a man whether he wins or not would have changed nothing from the current result of his coward action.
the reason ambode couldn't fight was because all elections was done same time and all house members where fighting for themselves... Obaseki is lucky Edo elections are not done the same time...
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by ipobarethieves: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Person wey the gods wan destroy, go first run MAD.I pity Obaseki and dat wasteful one kal ihejioka (woteva hopeless/useless name he be).Well, congrats to PDP candidate in advance. yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by 9gerian: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2019
True!

As silly as Ambode’s action may seem, he managed to survive and keep his benefits as a former Lagos Governor. No amount of ego trip would have earned him those benefits.

Even the Bible encourages a king to be wise in counting the cost before embarking on a war, and not after.

We must learn to respect people’s rights to choose their own battles.

BroadStreetBull:
Fine but when the fight gets dirty and the consequences fall upon him,
don't come back here crying;

"Rape on democracy"

"Victimization"

"Buhari is backing Oshiomole to destroy Edo state"

When the time comes don't cry oooh.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by samdaisi: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2019
I love what Obaseke is doing to Osho Baba after dancing Shoki during the campaign period to win the souls of Edo people, but if the table turns against Obaseke hope our people in the eastern part will not be shouting, rape on democracy, a slap on our constitution, dictatorship, anarchic,zoo country. victimization
again,pls why our people in the eastern part like to support evil in this country

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by BroadStreetBull(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2019
HabuD:

lolz Buhari did not only back Amaechi against Wike, but also sent in his army, dss, police force, Inec, airforce and navy but yet Wike finished them off because his people stood with him. One thing many of u don't know is that south south are not as cowardly as those we see in the west. They are prepared to stand for and with whom they believe in. Oshiomhole should take a cue from Amaechi's crushing defeat in Rivers. He shouldn't bring unnecesary blood shed to his people.
So how many people support Obaseki in Edo state?

Half of APC and the entire PDP?

So PDP will leave their own candidate and support Obaseki abi?

By The Way,

Edo is perhaps 55% PDP and 45% APC.

Rivers is perhaps 75% PDP and 25% APC.

Your analogy is completely out of point.
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by drealinno: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
dipseacon:
who come force u to open am.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by samdaisi: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2019
hello
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by BroadStreetBull(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2019
9gerian:
True!

As silly as Ambode’s action may seem, he managed to survive and keep his benefits as a former Lagos Governor. No amount of ego trip would have earned him those benefits.

Even the Bible encourages a king to be wise in counting the cost before embarking on a war, and not after.

We must learn to respect people’s rights to choose their own battles.

Surely.

All the support for Obaseki still stems from the hatred of Buhari and the APC since a lot of people see Oshiomole as the representative of the APC.

The lesson we must learn from this however is that both Godfatherism and Godsonship should be discouraged.

Someone comes to you and picks you by the hand and tells you, "come and let me make you Governor "

And then you shine your teeth and embrace the offer to the detriment of the other aspirants.

Tomorrow when the Godfather starts making his demands you start crying and looking for public sympathy.
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by godofuck231: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
NextGovernor:
I like Obaseki's style. You dont just sit down and allow ur enemy crumple on you.

Oshiomole changed my LG chairman (Esan North East) 5 times in 4 years period all because they have one way or the other to do with Chief Tony Anenih.

Same Oshiomole used 9 out of 24 members of House of Assembly for legislative affairs for 2 years.

Not to talk of the insult he rains on every leaders in Edo. If Obaseki should do half of what Oshiomole did to people that brought him in. Hmmm.

Oshiomole was trying to replicate Tinubu commando style on Ambode in Edo and Obaseki play fast game on him by quickly create a faction b4 time.
when a by acquires power or authority, he should no longer be treated and regarded as a child, threatening him becomes a feat of furry , oshomole has threatened his surgeon in the middle of his heart operation.
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by ALISMILE(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
NextGovernor:

I like ur submission.

But don't come back here crying like a little girl when it turns again obaseki
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by Dislokateddoggy: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
I like what you are doing Godwin keep it up

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by tigerclaws: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
onamch:
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by lonlytroy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
OP why put oshiomole into this, where is the LG Chariman's picture?
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by vivalavida(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
samdaisi:
I love what Obaseke is doing to Osho Baba after dancing Shoki during the campaign period to win the souls of Edo people, but if the table turns against Obaseke hope our people in the eastern part will not be shouting, rape on democracy, a slap on our constitution, dictatorship, anarchic,zoo country. victimization
again,pls why our people in the eastern part like to support evil in this country

What concerns Easterners with Edo internal affairs?
Haba
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by Maroghene(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

i agree. atleast he will start by demolishing that stupid toll gate at lekki

Ambode never had a grasp of the state house of assembly unlike Obaseki who have 12 thus unimpeachable. Tinubu controls the state legislature and have them at his beck and call.
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by osazsky(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Lol

So they suddenly want to tell us now that out of all the LGA chairmen in Edo state, the only one that happened to misappropriate money is the one for Oshiomole's LGA.

Let Obaseki or any politician for that matter continue to use your heads and play nairabet.

He's forming good man now, when he's no different from all the others.

Obaskei does not know whom he's messing with,

Time will only tell!
at least he caught one,cuz others stole and wasnt caught doesn't make it right.we must start from somewhere,everyone in edo knows oshio doesn't mean well for us,its kabaka and the thief's including oshio that put us in this mess,must we allow impunity to continue just cuz they say they are godfathers?
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Maroghene:

Ambode never had a grasp of the state house of assembly unlike Obaseki who have 12 thus unimpeachable. Tinubu controls the state legislature and have them at his beck and call.

let me now ask u

obaseki have two heads?
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by osazsky(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
ALISMILE:
I like ur submission.

But don't come back here crying like a little girl when it turns again obaseki
Nigerians are so used to abnormal things, that abnormal things become normal,what nonsense he is the governon for crying out loud and should b allowed to carry out his full duties without hindrance where is d true federalism we say we practice,no need cuz bubu and osholio never offered govt as a course while in sch,see 2 men playing draft with both d judiciary and legislature,I pitty this country,spare me those sermon of oshio put him there as a govt yeah right,while you were young and still under ur parents, they controlled you .now that u are married and leave in a separate apartment they wont again cuz they know thier boundary, we must learn to do things right if we are to have any hope of a better nation, thks

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by Myhusband(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
onamch:

go and find out the dividends of ex Lagos Governor and come back to modify

a mere civil servant and you want him to loose such benefit?

let obaseki gives order for another proclamation and see him get impeached the next week if he's bold
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by ALISMILE(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
osazsky:
Nigerians are so used to abnormal things, that abnormal things become normal,what nonsense he is the governon for crying out loud and should b allowed to carry out his full duties without hindrance where is d true federalism we say we practice,no need cuz bubu and osholio never offered govt as a course while in sch,see 2 men playing draft with both d judiciary and legislature,I pitty this country,spare me those sermon of oshio put him there as a govt yeah right,while you were young and still under ur parents, they controlled you .now that u are married and leave in a separate apartment they wont again cuz they know thier boundary, we must learn to do things right if we are to have any hope of a better nation, thks
For ur info, I hate oshomole for the same very thing Obaseki is doing now.

But I used to support Obaseki. However, his hijacking of the state legislature has made him the very same thug Oshomole is.
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by osazsky(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
ALISMILE:
For ur info, I hate oshomole for the same very thing Obaseki is doing now.

But I used to support Obaseki. However, his hijacking of the state legislature has made him the very same thug Oshomole is.

this means u dont know d genesis,if I reveal waiten suppose happen for Edo state u go share tears,but someone quickly got d info,I dont want to talk much or involve someone that is close to d corridors of powers in edo state.lets just leave it like that the bottom line is dat Nigerians are greedy and dont want things to be done properly .what a pitty
Re: Obaseki Suspends Yakson Musa, Oshiomhole's Local Government Area Chairman by PHILipu1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
wolverine1987:
Unlike the way things are playing out. If obaseki wins godfatherism will b given a major blow if oshiomole wins then its bad
Will the Obaseki not turn to godfather too?
Is he not also acting like a godfather now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti, Ochendo And The Election Thieves In Abia State By Ifeanyi Amanze / Akpabio Commissions Erosion Control Project In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.