Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye (31582 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by truthstands20: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2019
And so?. Does that imply that things are going very well in Nigeria?...... Feeling very bad.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by tiredoflife(m): 11:15am On Aug 03, 2019
Very useless afonja magic wand worshiping pastor
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by Starz825(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Neddstark:
Adeboye, you have a Redeemed pastor in aso rock doing houseboy. Charge him to work or resign. Insecurity is becoming a plague here. Herdsmen are ravaging your motherland. We can't keep quiet. You are influential. Do something.
Pst Adeboye is influential but not on nairaland.. only his members are here... and there is no way we can tell him baba personal security tight smiley
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by Brightest04(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2019
GO Adeboye's assertion is not different from this one-A bus carrying five passengers,a Yoruba man and four Egun men was involved in an accident and the five men died in the accident. When an eyewitness was given account of the accident, he told his listeners that only one man died in the accident and four Egun.
If you know you know.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by Toni19: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2019
You this Osinbajo is doing house boy work in Aso rock? You will get sense by force when it's your turn to serve this nation in your capacity.
I wish your parent can climb that ladder and perform well as it's expected of him...
Think beyond what you see in Nigeria..this is not a country but a place where people gather to live together

Neddstark:
Adeboye, you have a Redeemed pastor in aso rock doing houseboy. Charge him to work or resign. Insecurity is becoming a plague here. Herdsmen are ravaging your motherland. We can't keep quiet. You are influential. Do something.

Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by linearity: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2019
dwas:

Perception! Perception! Perception!

Only? well, I thought what the pastor is saying is that "Only one pastor got kidnap along 4 others in the vehicle as against what he said earlier that 5 pastors were kidnaped" it was just a clarification.

You know, you can't please everyone. If after being aware that its only one pastor and he keeps mums, the same people will call him lier pastor if the information comes from another source.

Perception is reality, no doubt he is trying to down play the impact and by so doing, he has minimize the personality of the other four people involved.

Yes, it is good to clarify prior statements...All five individuals were enroute to the church for service and they are all brethren....while is he referring to them as ‘other people’?

If he must put a distinction, he would have said, five of our brethren and one of them is a Pastor or one Pastor and four brethren...don’t clarify the identity of the Pastor and leave that of the ‘other people’ to guess work...it is ingenious to say the least and attempt to deflect.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by desiredhome: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Neddstark:
People like you are the biggest problem of this country, so ignorant and full of hate, that same house boy that you will gradely want to be if you have the opportunity, jealously go kill some people for this country.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by Neddstark: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
desiredhome:

People like you are the biggest problem of this country, so ignorant and full of hate, that same house boy that you will gradely want to be if you have the opportunity, jealously go kill some people for this country.

Na jealousy go kill you first. Perhaps when herdsmen come and abduct you or your loved ones while they are on the road and you're in the emotional trauma of their safety and the government agencies just want to collect money from you. Maybe then you will realize
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by desiredhome: 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=nnokwa042 post=80891593] oga kidnapping take place in Nigeria as we are commenting now , your working from your to your house then you think everything is ok,untill when you embarks on a journey that will take you across states in Nigeria then you will understand, don't pray to meet kidnappers on the way,I was going to enugu from PH we came to a town called etche in river state I did not see any private car only RTC buses I saw ,I asked our bus driver why he said that place is the den of kidnappers ,[b]no where is safe in nigeria[/[/b]quote]
All thanks to your Evans/Atiku boys, anything to discredit this government, las las their yansh go open.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by desiredhome: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Neddstark:

Na jealousy go kill you first. Perhaps when herdsmen come and abduct you or your loved ones while they are on the road and you're in the emotional trauma of their safety and the government agencies just want to collect money from you. Maybe then you will realize
I can see you have fish brain that is why you can't reason, keep wallowing in your your ignorant and hate.
I'm very sure you are one of the people that supports politicians for peanuts while they loot this country dry,
Why will there not be insecurity in the land when corruption is the other of the day? Who are the people sponsoring this criminals.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by lookingfly: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
004gist:
Kidnapping is over exaggerated in Nigeria

Evans is in prison and still kidnapping
#lawabidingcitizen
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by naijajobx: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
oh
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
That's the best thing to do.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by Tundeobama(m): 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by ayabadavies(f): 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
satelliteDISH:
So now that you have been informed by the police that its only one of your pastors, you are now calming nerves in the conference ~*that not much damage has been done.*~
The other four persons are inconsequential.

This is why I so much have respect for Rev Mbaka and Apostle Suleman.

Please always take your time to read and comprehend the writer's post. Don't comment without reading/understanding the post to the last word.
Kindly read His post again.
Re: Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye by ayabadavies(f): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
satelliteDISH:
So now that you have been informed by the police that its only one of your pastors, you are now calming nerves in the conference that not much damage has been done.
The other four persons are inconsequential.

This is why I so much have respect for Rev Mbaka and Apostle Suleman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Bad Effects Of Gambling and why its a sin / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.