Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) (41215 Views)

Job Alawari-Kei: FUO Student Slumps, Dies From Illicit Drug Overdose In Bayelsa / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Abuja Law School Student Slumps And Dies On New Year’s Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Gistring: 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Victor Ajidagba, a 400-Level student of the Department of Nursing, University of Ibadan, slumped and died shortly after writing a test on Wednesday. .
Ajidagba was rushed to the University Clinic, known as Jaja Clinic, but all attempts to resuscitate and stabilise him was unsuccessful.
According to students who witnessed the incident, the medical officers on duty fought hard to save his life by administering first-aid treatment but had to refer him to the University College Hospital (UCH), Oritamefa, Ibadan, when they discovered the severity of the case.
He later died in the hospital, despite efforts of the medical officers at the UCH.

Sew more here; http://gistmore.com/400l-ui-student-slumps-dies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by KevMitnick: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2019
Always go for regular checkups even when you feel great. Also, the guy may have passed out due to exhaustion.

24 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Jasen1(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2019
R. I. P

We don't know our main problem in this country self

Sudden death everywhere bandits, herdsmen, shiits, stray bullets, cultist, kidnapping, container falling, tanker explosions, bad governance

And my friend say he prefer to do uber here than to travel to Dubai angry

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
cry we go soon finish oh. This week alone we have recorded over 100 deaths in different parts of this country . May God help us

16 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Factgist: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Yakade(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Bad news everywhere. Shithole

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by samtoo(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
R.I. p
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Probably hypotension/hypertension. Every medical student should have aleast Sphygmomanometer and stethoscope. When your body state changes, just check your blood pressure. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by johnkay1(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2019
RIP

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Alexis11: 11:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Schooling in Nigeria's universities is more like death trap these days. Uniben students can relate.

RIP great one.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2019
KevMitnick:
Always go for regular checkups even when you feel great. Also, the guy may have passed out due to exhaustion.
The charges always make one fear to go for check up.

12 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by berbs: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Oh my! Let's just take things easy because once one dies, it's over!!! Rest in Peace SON embarassed
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2019
It could be Typhoid/Malaria ooo.

That sickness can kill faster than Benin Witch.
RIP Lad....

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Quite sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by leonard002(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
nawao.. most probably prolonged stress and lack of good sleep

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2019
May we not be missing on the day of our celebration in Jesus name.
May his soul rest in peace and may God comfort the family he left behind.
Read my signature

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Britishcoins(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2019
May her soul RIP
Who can remember this?

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by PennywysCares(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2019
immediately i set my eys on the topic i knew that tragic news like this only come from the brown roof republic

may his soul rest in peace

his village people don't want him to enjoy the fruit of his labour

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by moscobabs(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2019
H
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by bluefilm: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2019
He must have poured all of his soul into the test.

I seriously hope the result doesn't come out as F.
Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by naijaboy756: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by naijaboy756: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2019
incminx54099:
see one thrn

Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by jamezman(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Jasen1:
R. I. P

We don't know our main problem in this country self

Sudden death everywhere bandits, herdsmen, shiits, stray bullets, cultist, kidnapping, container falling, tanker explosions, bad governance

And my friend say he prefer to do uber here than to travel to Dubai angry

That your friend needs systematic formatting and mental reconfiguration...
To enable him think and behave like a normal human being..

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Mekanus(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
bluefilm:
He must have poured all of his soul into the test.

I seriously hope the result doesn't come out as F.
Wetin he wan use result do again?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by Judemarco31(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
There is hunger in the land ooo, who knows if he has been eating well while in school

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Test (Photo) by oluwamaich(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Mutemenot:
cry we go soon finish oh. This week alone we have recorded over 100 deaths in different parts of this country . May God help us

Death has always been in hundreds
We only find it alarming when it has become something we see everyday on media.

Note: minus the killings going around.
Death and killing are two different things o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Habits That Makes You Age Faster / Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.