Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259621 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ chieveboy

hey benodic Smiley!, it had been an awkward day--on my mind-- but its feels safer and promising after l read your past responses to people, thanks alot man!

ps: earlier on in the day, l sent you a mail to benodic@yahoo.com, l saved your mail for moments like that.

sorry i didn't see your mail in time. i was tied up. i have sent you a reply. please feel free to ask me anything that is bothering you. i will always contribute my widow's mite.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

On the outside, divine and emotional love may look the same, but divine love is joyful, thankful. It gives itself fully.

Let love be what it will. Don’t let the mind tell you one is human and the other divine.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
benodic:

@ chieveboy

Elohim or Jehovah is incharge of the Lower Universes of God. He is not the Supreme God. The Supreme God dwells in the Ocean of love and Mercy, in the very heart of creation and is totally formless and does not have a throne nor angels bowing and singing to it talkless of having beings that want to topple it from power.
All those stuff in the "third age" are lower worlds phenomenon and does not interest us Eckists. Our goal is to rise above the lower universes and become one with the Holy Spirit thereby becoming channels for the Holy spirit.

thanks

Good day benodic! thanks for the response, it was very helpful--l think not knowing what to make of certain situations is what results to all of those troubles of the heart!

l had wanted to ask earlier about this 'Jehovah' you talked about. You know Christians have songs about this particular person or spirit, we praise him, we say we adore him, we thank him and most importantly pray to him!, Christianity or the bible in certain aspect of it say he is God--that "Jehovah" is God's name!

don't tell me this Jehovah is not to be accorded all of those, cos it will be so funny grin!, a song goes: "who is greater than Jehova Elshadai?", "no one" of course is the answer--accordingly! next time am in a church; and as l get more knowledge and enlightenment, l know a lot of those additions and excesses will end, and some stuffs which l believe are "added"--and yet preached as the truth will(as they say) enter through this ear, and go out through the other"!

please l need to know your knowledge about this being, whether he has the right to be prayed to or worshiped, the answer seems to be "no" considering Eckist's goal of sidelining him, and seeking to go "higher".
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ chieveboy the Jehovah that christians worship is actually the deity that is in charge of the 3rd heaven and below. These heavens are still within the worlds of duality where you have good and bad. That is why you find jehovah exhibiting negative emotions like anger, jealousy etc. The almighty God dwells in the pure spiritual heaven where there are no opposites. Only pure truth and love. The unique thing about Eckankar is that we are not asking you to believe what we say. Through the spiritual exercises you will be able to stand before the throne of Jehovah and see him for yourself. Then you can judge for yourself whether he really is the almighty God or not. In Eckankar, there are no speculations, no arguments, just experience which is the best teacher.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
Seed for Contemplation

Whether you are out in the world or you’re at home, you are simply an instrument of God’s love in your own universe.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2011
benodic:

@ chieveboy the Jehovah that christians worship is actually the deity that is in charge of the 3rd heaven and below. These heavens are still within the worlds of duality where you have good and bad. That is why you find jehovah exhibiting negative emotions like anger, jealousy etc. The almighty God dwells in the pure spiritual heaven where there are no opposites. Only pure truth and love. The unique thing about Eckankar is that we are not asking you to believe what we say. Through the spiritual exercises you will be able to stand before the throne of Jehovah and see him for yourself. Then you can judge for yourself whether he really is the almighty God or not. In Eckankar, there are no speculations, no arguments, just experience which is the best teacher.

, Agreed its unique--Eckankar!, but l guess its too sensitive to admit that Jehovah is not to be worshiped? and l ask again was he supposed to be worshiped or prayed to? is he the one who answers prayers, in place of God?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2011
@ chieveboy

, Agreed its unique--Eckankar!, but l guess its too sensitive to admit that Jehovah is not to be worshiped? and l ask again was he supposed to be worshiped or prayed to? is he the one who answers prayers, in place of God?

a master once said " worship the gods if you must, but let your goal be to first discover who and what you are."

what i am saying is that you are free to worship who or whatever you want to worship and pray to who or what you want to pray to. what matters is for man to know thyself. because if you know who and what you really are you will realize that all you need in life is to open your self to the Holy Spirit.

It is through the medium of the Holy Spirit that prayers are answered and also through this medium that God sends help to souls in distress. The Holy Spirit permeates all life and it is what sustains all life. In It we live, move and have our being. it is what we know in Eckankar as The ECK.

The Holy spirit is there for all souls and it does not matter your religion that is why you see that anyone who is sincere in his quest in life gets favour from God.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Begin with the love you have. Love gratefully. This love expands your heart into a greater vessel which can hold yet more love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by VivianSA: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
Benodic
I like your contemplation seeds.They are so soothing like I'm listening to the quiet waves of the ocean.

I have been contemplating about God's healing on the human body for a while trying to understand why is it that some times people pray and sincerely believe for healing from God but still don't get healed and subsequently die. I believe God hears these prayers and even answers them but what I can't understand is why some people die even after thay have prayed and have been heard and answered by God.
It feels like there is something in the realm of God I (and some other people) are not understanding about God on this regard. I also believe God's love is impartial. He does not choose whom to heal and whom not to heal. Which can only mean there is something I am not understanding about how God's healing works.

If you can, can you please shed some light on how God's healing on the human body works from your faith? And I'm hoping to gain a better understanding.
Thank you.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by otheloze: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the Jehovah that christians worship is actually the deity that is in charge of the 3rd heaven and below

you mentioned the phrase above which is rather puzzling, u stated that in the 3rd heaven and below there is duality which is the presence of good and bad, i have always wondered if the human idea of perfection could be entirely in variance with the true nature of perfection. I believe the duality of perfection could be pure perfection(presence of good and bad having it in mind that God is all knowing).

My question is who created this duality present in the 3rd heaven, since every thing that be came from a nature
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:25am On Jul 18, 2011
@ Vivian. SA

I like your contemplation seeds.They are so soothing like I'm listening to the quiet waves of the ocean.

I have been contemplating about God's healing on the human body for a while trying to understand why is it that some times people pray and sincerely believe for healing from God but still don't get healed and subsequently die. I believe God hears these prayers and even answers them but what I can't understand is why some people die even after thay have prayed and have been heard and answered by God.
It feels like there is something in the realm of God I (and some other people) are not understanding about God on this regard. I also believe God's love is impartial. He does not choose whom to heal and whom not to heal. Which can only mean there is something I am not understanding about how God's healing works.

If you can, can you please shed some light on how God's healing on the human body works from your faith? And I'm hoping to gain a better understanding.
Thank you.

there is nothing to heal but there is something to know as the saying goes.

A health problem is simply telling you that you are no longer in balance and there is something that you are not doing well that is bringing about the problem. and if you ask for help, guidance on what you need to do will be given it is now left for the person to obey and follow through.

also it is all about life's lessons. whatever you are experiencing in life be it health problem or financial problems etc. what matters is what you learn about love in the process.

sure God does answer all prayers but not in the ways that one will expect. Spiritual Healing is very Holistic and cleanses the person from inside out resulting in a growth in consciousness. it is not just taking the illness away.

if someone dies after praying to God about a condition, it does not mean that God abandoned that person it simply means he/she needed to go through that experience.
remember that the physical body is just a cloth that Soul wears and when that cloth gets worn out and can no longer allow soul to continue its experiences in life then soul simply drops that body and moves on to the next plane. if required that soul can then pick up another physical body through the process of reincarnation to continue the process of spiritual maturity.

i will be glad to answer any other question you have.

thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2011
@ otheloze

the Jehovah that christians worship is actually the deity that is in charge of the 3rd heaven and below

you mentioned the phrase above which is rather puzzling, u stated that in the 3rd heaven and below there is duality which is the presence of good and bad, i have always wondered if the human idea of perfection could be entirely in variance with the true nature of perfection. I believe the duality of perfection could be pure perfection(presence of good and bad having it in mind that God is all knowing).

My question is who created this duality present in the 3rd heaven, since every thing that be came from a nature

The Lower Universes of Duality was created as all else by the Almighty God, which we call The Sugmad.
The lower universes comprised of 3 heavens and the physical universe. The purpose of the lower universes is to be a training ground for Souls who were placed here to achieve spiritual maturity. Jehovah was appointed as The Headmaster of this school by the Almighty Being.

His role is to make sure that no soul that is still impure or immature crosses over to the pure spiritual planes or heavens. and the reason for the duality of course is because one can not understand light without experiencing darkness and one can not understand love without experiencing hatred.

So he brings all kinds of tests and illusions to becloud souls and make them feel that he is the ultimate reality and only him must be worshiped and tries to make the lower heavens seem to be the ultimate destination for souls, until soul is able to see through these illusions and merge with the Holy Spirit of God which will reveal all truth to It and take soul back to Its true home.

if you have further questions i will be glad to make my humble contribution.

thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The Holy Spirit often works through professional medical people to help us out when we’re in trouble. After all, all healing comes from Divine Spirit, no matter what It chooses as Its instrument.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by VivianSA: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
Benodic,
Thank you for your response to my question above. It brought me a step closer to understanding the issue of healing.

I am still meditating on some the information you provided me. I'm left with one question though, there are just so many ailments people suffer from (eg.cancer etc) and go through in their lives. Some of these ailments were most probably not a result of any negative thing they did to cause an imbalance in their body but they were just attacked by such illness.
This idea that one can just be attacked from no where by such sickness and is at the mercy of chance lives me feeling very hopeless. And though I cannot explain it I just know this is not from God.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ Vivian. SA

Benodic,
Thank you for your response to my question above. It brought me a step closer to understanding the issue of healing.

I am still meditating on some the information you provided me. I'm left with one question though, there are just so many ailments people suffer from (eg.cancer etc) and go through in their lives. Some of these ailments were most probably not a result of any negative thing they did to cause an imbalance in their body but they were just attacked by such illness.
This idea that one can just be attacked from no where by such sickness and is at the mercy of chance lives me feeling very hopeless. And though I cannot explain it I just know this is not from God.

nothing happens by chance. if you look at it holistically from soul point of view you will realize that there is no accident in life.

before soul comes into a physical body to experience life on earth, it makes choices as to what experiences will best enable it to grow spiritually. some decide to come in with a rare disease or with a missing limb. this is because going through that experience will enable it to mature faster spiritually.

these are decisions taken at the soul level. unfortunately as the souls incarnates on earth and starts growing concerns about daily survival shuts off the soul memories and its link with the spiritual worlds starts dimming and the individual forgets what It has already programmed for itself.

when such conditions now come up the same individual who has now forgotten about the decisions he/she made in the inner worlds now starts running helter skelter to find solution instead of looking for the solution at the right place which is going within, back to the beginning, back to the source. that is why i said earlier, there is nothing to heal but there is something to know. in any health condition always ask Divine Spirit to open your inner eyes so that you may see why it has to be.

another explanations has to do with past life debts. when people die, judgement takes place. it is all about credits and debits. you are credited with the good things you did on earth and debited with the bad things you did. in other to pay off the debts one incurred in life a soul may choose to go through a horrible health condition later in his or her earthly life. when such condition arise by that time of course the soul has forgotten what transpired in the spiritual worlds before Its reincarnation, it will then seem to the unknowing eyes as if the condition popped out of no where on somebody who of course may have become a very loving soul. people will then start wondering why such a thing will happen to someone

thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Troubles that come to us are for our
purification. They come to us because
we must learn a divine law.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The quest for God is the quest for true
happiness.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

It’s quite a discipline when we’re in
trouble to think of God and say, "I need
some help."

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Even if you are living a nine-to-five life, you can make it an adventure. We owe it to ourselves to live life to its fullest in whatever we do. And the motivation to do this must come from within.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

The Holy Spirit works in subtle ways, but you have to remember to ask. Most people can’t hear. You learn how to listen and how to see the messages from the Holy Spirit that come to you—and everyone—every day.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

to download free introductory books on Eckankar please go to the following link

https://www.eckankar.org/FreeBook/index.html
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by freeman9: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2011
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Divine Spirit opens up new opportunities, but we must take them. We must make our own choices with the best information at hand.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

No two people are alike. Each has an agreement with life that is unlike any other. Learn love, patience, and grace, because they are the way to find harmony.

Finding peace is a big part of your spiritual life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Sometimes you are called upon by the Holy Spirit to go out of your way to help another person toward the enlightenment of God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2011
A seed for contemplation

most people on earth are returnees. They've been here before and they'll return another time. The term for this recycling of lifetimes is the wheel of reincarnation. Karma, people's action and reaction in life, is its motor. The cycle goes on lifetime after lifetime.

Harold klemp
Past Lives, Dreams and Soul Travel
p. 138
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

Our freedom stops where someone else’s starts. This line is called responsibility.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2011
A Seed for Contemplation

A Co-worker with God is someone who has learned self-discipline in spiritual things.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
Good day benodic. there was this comment you made about thoughts; that they are real, and could happen to someone if one concentrated.
l have been thinking about this statement for a while; and encountered some writings that allude to your statement--about reality of thoughts.

My question is why has it got to be so?, can't some one just fantasize abstractly, and just, waive it aside just to relax?, l do this quite alot, can't say
for sure those things l thought/fantasized about happened :/

Eckankar teaches thoughts are real, thereby there is contemplation! well, in my case l'm the one talking to my self: ever got any problem solved in those time of fantasizing?, well no :/. or perhaps my question should have to be: what is the a-z of this Thoughts Reality? what is the logic? how do you know what you doing (sic) thinking is contemplation and its the real, deep one?

For someone who hadn't any prior view of any spiritual world or maybe remembrance of it, don't you think they will only be bringing up there own thought into play and view it as spiritual, l for example do want to contemplate about some heaven; but keep seeing visuals of it like l saw in some movie, you see!

Finally, after you might have done the explanations to these questions, can you please explain how to consciously do it so it will work, magicians in my little understanding use this method, but they undoubtedly use some rituals or spiritual powers to cause Thoughts to happen. ordinarily is that possible?, seems so from that statement you made!

okay; l said finally, now:Additionally! l have kept this one on the low for some time now; l know your advice will be in "do not to delve into" format--not to worry' that I've been doing but am Sagittarius! spiritual thinks fascinate me a lot! so am fascinated by Magic :} what is its origin, as in: God or Satan, which spiritual plane? what is Eckankar's idea about it?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ chieveboy

Good day benodic.  there was this comment you made about thoughts; that they are real, and could happen to someone if one concentrated.
l have been thinking about this statement for a while; and encountered some writings that allude to your statement--about reality of thoughts.

My question is why has it got to be so?, can't some one just fantasize abstractly, and just, waive it aside just to relax?, l do this quite alot, can't say
for sure those things l thought/fantasized about happened :/

it has to do with the make up of creation. you have to understand how the inner worlds or the various planes relate to each other.
we as soul are existing in the various planes of God at the same time that we are here on earth.

in order to manifest anything physically it starts as a thought which soul generates on the mental plane. as you are fantasizing, someone who is operating on the mental plane can clearly see what you are forming. what ever thought you think takes form in the mental plane and from there moves down to the causal plane which houses it as a memory. if you now put strong feelings into your thought it will gravitate to the astral plane and from there to the physical where it solidifies with action. this is the law if manifestation. it was put there by God to govern the lower planes where souls were sent down to learn their lessons in life.

if you follow my explanation closely you will find out that not all the forms created in the mental plane by thoughts will make it to the physical plane but immediately you are thinking them they are coming to life in the mental plane and taking form there. so not all your fantasies will become physical reality unless you put a lot of feelings into it.

Eckankar teaches thoughts are real, thereby there is contemplation! well, in my case l'm the one talking to my self: ever got any problem solved in those time of fantasizing?, well no :/. or perhaps my question should have to be: what is the a-z of this Thoughts Reality?  what is the logic? how do you know what you doing (sic) thinking is contemplation and its the real, deep one?

contemplation is an active process of you as soul using your creative faculties which includes your imagination to look into whatever problem or issue you want to know more about.
in contemplation you step out of yourself and become objective and look at the issue with a 360 degree view point through various angles. if you practice it regularly a time will come when you will start having insights that will just hit you which you will definitely know did not come from your mind because that idea or insight will be totally fresh.
also a time will come when you will easily slip out of the body consciousness and rise into a higher consciousness from which you can see objectively whatever solution it is you are looking for. it takes practice and patience.

For someone who hadn't any prior view of any spiritual world or maybe remembrance of it, don't you think they will only be bringing up there own thought into play and view it as spiritual,  l for example do want to contemplate about some heaven; but keep seeing visuals of it like l saw in some movie, you see!  

in your first inner journeys into the inner worlds you will be surprised at what you see. because of a lot of misconception about what the heavens are like. the old adage as above so below comes into play.
what we do not realize is that most of the things we imagine are things that are existing in the inner worlds. so you will surprised if you go to the astral plane and see houses just like on earth, cars just like on earth and people wearing the same clothes used on earth. the only difference is in the rate of vibration which of course is higher in the astral plane than on earth.

Finally, after you might have done the explanations to these questions, can you please explain how to consciously do it so it will work, magicians in my little understanding use this method,  but they undoubtedly use some  rituals or spiritual powers to cause Thoughts to happen. ordinarily is that possible?, seems so from that statement you made!

of course you can manifest any thing that you think about. but the catch is " be careful of what you wish for, for you may just have it." what i mean is that the issue is not manifesting any thing but the issue is that you have to take total responsibility for everything you manifest. you can not run away from taking that responsibility.

that is why for us Eckist we leave everything to the Holyspirit to manifest its goodness through us. and of course the Holyspirit can only manifest what will be for our own spiritual good.
so the bottom line is do your own home work but surrender and ask for guidance.
but if on the other hand you use psychic powers and force things to manifest, then of course there is a price to pay which you may not find funny at all.

okay; l said finally, now:Additionally! l have kept this one on the low for some time now; l know your advice will be in "do not to delve into" format--not to worry' that I've been doing but am Sagittarius! spiritual thinks fascinate me a lot! so am fascinated by Magic :} what is its origin, as in: God or Satan, which spiritual plane? what is Eckankar's idea about it?    

according to wikipedia "Magic is the claimed art of manipulating aspects of reality either by supernatural means or through knowledge of occult laws unknown to science."
and in my own understanding magic is the manipulation of natural forces to produce phenomenon. the emphasis there is on manipulation.
The creative force or life force flows from the heart of God, it then splits into 2 streams as it reaches the lower planes from the pure spiritual planes.the 2 streams are the positive stream and and the negative stream. those who practice the psychic arts and magic make use of the negative stream of the life force which is destructive in nature. the positive stream is creative and uplifting.

when man starts manipulating the life force for his own selfish purpose it creates a lot of karmic problem for the practitioner. we are not meant to control the life force rather we are to allow the life force to flow through us to touch all other life forms bringing love and growth to them. that is why an Eckist can not practice magic. ours is a life of total surrender to the Holy spirit to use us as channels for the love of God to flow to all life.
always remember what Jesus Christ said in the Holy Bible, "seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you"

thanks and remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
dear benodic, every thing is getting clearer now. in some weird way it always feels like l knew these things somehow. l know you care and won't want me to go the 'manipulation' way, l promise not to do that! Thanks for shedding light into all these things.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2011
l got questions pls. (, having problem quoting) , 'phsychic powers' , what do they mean and really comprise of? also 'vibration' , could you shed light on it ?  and l hope 'life force' in this term is the holy spirit--the Eck?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
@ chieveboy

l got questions pls. (, having problem quoting) , 'phsychic powers' , what do they mean and really comprise of?

psychic powers are actually the inner traits of soul that open up as soul starts opening its awareness to the psychic worlds. the psychic worlds comprise of the lower heavens.
as souls starts growing in consciousness it first passes through the psychic worlds before entering into the pure heavenly worlds. the psychic nature of man confers such abilities like extrasensory perception, telekinesis, levitation etc. these abilities in itself is not so bad unless the person misuses them by interfering in people's lives for example.

also 'vibration' , could you shed light on it ? and l hope 'life force' in this term is the holy spirit--the Eck?

of course the life force is the Eck, the Holy Spirit. everything in existence is vibrating.
the difference between one level and another level is due to the frequency of the vibration. in creation, the physical universe where the earth is located has the lowest rate of vibration. the higher you go the higher the rate of vibration.

that is why you can not perceive spiritual beings with your physical eyes because of their higher rate of vibration. in order for you to perceive the spiritual worlds you have to raise your own level of vibration. this you can do by singing the holy names of God or polarizing your thoughts on spiritual matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.