Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (274709 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Before you can improve your life and find a measure of happiness, you must learn to do one thing every day out of pure love. That means, don’t expect anything in return—neither thanks nor happiness. Pick that occasion carefully. Then, whatever that one act of giving of yourself to someone else is, do it with all your heart.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
We must learn to be totally responsible for all our actions, our deeds, and our thoughts.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Earth is a classroom that brings about the spiritual maturity of Soul. When Its education is completed, It must decide for Itself what belongs to the realm of timeless truth and what is merely a subterfuge—a shadow of truth.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
How does one live the spiritual life? The answer is simply to live creatively, because each of us is working to become a Co-worker with God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:50am On Jan 06, 2019
Healings always depend on the individual: How conscious is that Soul?

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Divine Spirit often begins working for our welfare after we have made some small effort first.

The love and protection of Spirit surround you at all times but must be accepted with a loving heart.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Not to get attached is often taken to mean "not to get involved." It actually means not to let your idea of how things should be dictate the relationship. That kind of love has strings attached. It means always trying to have your partner do what you think is right.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:00am On Jan 09, 2019
"Until one finds the way to love, to truly love, he will never understand the Spirit of Life."
-Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by etiboy250: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Please Nairalanders help a brother out. Please if anyone has any job at all like hotel,barman or even security guard I will gladly do it please. I am a graduate but I can't really go in for a blue collar job at moment as fire gutted my house where I live and operated my business and I lost everything. I had a shop and I was into branded clothes and shoes. So even where to live now is a challenge, am presently living at the RCCG redemption Camp at Mowe ogun state (because I had no where to go) and this happened when I just got back from Togo where I went to buy my goods. So I had cleared my account just to get stuffs for the festive period. So my reasons for asking after security or bar man (hotel) job is because I know I can be able to live within the workplace. I won't mind any kind of help you guys can render me please. My mobile number is 07016041689. (call or whatsapp) thanks in anticipation ��
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2019
How do you keep in step with the spiritual laws—and lessen the wear and tear upon yourself? Simply love."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Many feel that a person who spends his time soul-searching is more holy than a merchant who hawks his goods at the market. A highly spiritual person is actually one who has found the comfort zone that exists somewhere between the two extremes.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
"We must first give to life if we expect life to give anything in return. This is the divine law."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2019
"An unselfish dream, goal, or service can help us to the height of spiritual living."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2019
When we reach the point in our unfoldment where we are treating others with love instead of fear, anger, or vanity, we’ve made a very important step back home to God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2019
The Holy Spirit often works through professional medical people to help us out when we’re in trouble. After all, all healing comes from Divine Spirit, no matter what It chooses as Its instrument.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2019
The higher you go in awareness, the more you expect of yourself, because Divine Spirit is saying to you, "There is always a better way to do it." It gently nudges you to bring out the best.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Those with pure love do all they can to let their mates grow in every way. Detached love means to let others exist without forcing our will upon them. That is spiritual love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
As we raise ourselves in the spiritual consciousness, we are better able to solve the problems of life. We are happy. We are at home in every environment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
Most of our problems are self-made. When things go wrong, if we take responsibility and do something that gives us greater understanding, life becomes easier.

This is how it should be, rather than having someone always giving us spiritual, emotional, or physical healings.

The idea is not to hide from life: It is to live life, but without making the same mistakes we did before.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2019
When you ask for truth and your heart is pure, Divine Spirit will take you one step closer home to God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:01am On Jan 21, 2019
Love is the force that returns soul to God.
Harold Klemp
The Living Word,
Book 2

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2019
The secret to getting rid of fear is opening the heart.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Practice the love. Practice God is Love. Practice tolerance and compassion."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:57am On Jan 24, 2019
The tests of Spirit are unlimited. They reach you in a totally unique way.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Gratitude is the secret of love."
-Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
The higher you go in awareness, the more you expect of yourself, because Divine Spirit is saying to you, "There is always a better way to do it." It gently nudges you to bring out the best.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2019
The spiritual path is not about power. It's about love."
--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
"Earth is a schoolroom for Soul. Soul must learn all the spiritual lessons of life before It can gain spiritual freedom."
-Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2019
When we are filled with love, the protection of Divine Spirit comes to help us in our daily lives.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2019
The path of ECK is to teach us how to get to the kingdom of heaven.
-Harold Klemp
The Secret Teachings,
Mahanta's Transcript, Book 3
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
To let others have heir freedom reflects the harmony and goodwill that is within
- Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone Of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Look always to the inner, to the window of Soul.
-Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone Of Life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (173) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.