Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,205 members, 7,867,502 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (264833 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
A person with a golden heart is filled with love and likes to see something that he starts completed and done well.
—Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
. If man looks at the universe around himself he cannot fail to realize that there must be some overruling plan coordinating its infinite complexity. If he takes into his hands and examines minutely any living thing, however simple, equally must he realize that the ordered diversity of its parts is built upon a determining framework. Science has sought in vain for its organizing principle, but it will never be found on the physical plane for it is not physical. It is not the inherent nature of atoms which causes them to arrange themselves in the complex patterns of living tissues.

Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
If you can dream something, you can do it. As long as you do not align your actions with your dreams, you are not fulfilling your destiny.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2016
A person who has a high degree of spiritual unfoldment will be balanced in his everyday life. He will use common sense and common courtesy with the people around him.

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Love God, and let others love God in their own way too. Set the example of what it means to be a lover of God

—Harold Klemp
Love - The Keystone of Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2016
If you can open your heart with love, you can tune into God's will.
—Harold Klemp Love - The Keystone of Life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2016
Many feel that a person who spends his time soul-searching is more holy than a merchant who hawks his goods at the market. A highly spiritual person is actually one who has found the comfort zone that exists somewhere between the two extremes.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2016
The Holy Spirit doesn't lead or live your life for you; It helps when you've made every effort for yourself.

—Harold Klemp Love - The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thoughts are things, and it is important to keep our thoughts of a spiritual nature, to put attention on living a life that is a clear step toward growth.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2016
When you ask for truth and your heart is pure, Divine spirit will take you one step closer home to
God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
People with a high state of consciousness are not frozen into inaction by terror brought about through disasters. They immediately make a plan to turn the negative energy to advantage. At this level of creative imagination, Soul is in a condition of survival. The lesson of the worlds of matter is to develop Soul’s ability to ride the crests of life. This is vairag, detached love. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:49am On Feb 29, 2016
Even if you are living a nine-to-five life, you can make it an adventure. We owe it to ourselves to live life to its fullest in whatever we do. And the motivation to do this must come from within. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
The cycle of creative action begins with the concept we carry in our minds of what we wish to do. The next step is to outline on paper some plan of how to accomplish this. The final step is action in carrying out the plan. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
Those living the high spiritual life are the knowers, not believers. There is a world of difference between knowing and believing.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
Those living the high spiritual life are the knowers, not believers. There is a world of difference between knowing and believing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by goldfish80(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2016
@benodic what circumstance could lead an eck master to visit a non eckist? In this case the non eckist never chanted the Hiu.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2016
@ goldfish80,

there is nothing like ECKists and non-Eckists, these are simply constructs of the mind that create illusions of separation.

just like the concept of believers and non-believers is also absurd in matters concerning truth.

there is no difference between you and me. we are all souls. and the master is for all souls and when soul is ready to take another step in its journey home to God the master will always appear to lend a helping hand. it is up to you to take it or leave it. there is no compulsion

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by goldfish80(m): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2016
benodic:
@ goldfish80,

there is nothing like ECKists and non-Eckists, these are simply constructs of the mind that create illusions of separation.

just like the concept of believers and non-believers is also absurd in matters concerning truth.

there is no difference between you and me. we are all souls. and the master is for all souls and when soul is ready to take another step in its journey home to God the master will always appear to lend a helping hand. it is up to you to take it or leave it. there is no compulsion

when I said Eckist, am sure you understand I meant a non member of Eckankar.
Anyway I had an experience where 2 persons came to me. I couldnt make out what exactly they where saying but what they told me, I was totally at peace with it. When I woke up I was so tensed, a part of me knew something out of the ordinary just happened, I took with a pinch of salt and forgot all about it.
Few weeks later, I followed a friend who has been inviting me to Eck class to one of such meetings, on the wall, I saw a certain bald-headed man and it pinged on me he was one of the persons who came to me. I have since tried to readup all i can about him but what I have been getting are in patches. Can I get books in Yabul Sakabi from you sir? Am quite one minded at this point right now.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2016
the spiritual experience you had is what we call a spiritual wake-up call .
for a particular ECK master to approach you means that in one of your past lives a bond was formed between the 2 of you . he simply comes to remind you who and what you are and to encourage you to continue on your journey home to God

to know more about Yaubl you can go to this link www.eckankar.org/Masters/Yaubl/index.html
more info about him can gotten from the book:
those wonderful ECK masters which you can buy online from the Eckankar book store
http://www.eckbooks.org
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2016
the point of ECKANKAR is to learn how to expand the consciousness into the light and sound of God

- Harold Klemp,
The Golden Heart,
Mahanta's Transcripts book 4.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:45am On Mar 06, 2016
We do all we can to keep the goodwill of others as we go about gathering our rich spiritual experiences in this life. But we do recognize limits.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2016
The love and protection of the Holy Spirit are with you in all spiritual concerns.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:39am On Mar 08, 2016
if we could walk through life without any obstacles, soul will learn absolutely nothing.

- Harold Klemp
The Dream Master
Mahanta's Transcript Book 8
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
In time of need, help comes if you know how to open yourself—sincerely, without any preconditions or any ideas that God should act in this way and do this or that.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Healings always depend on the individual: How conscious is that Soul? —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
The Holy Spirit often works through professional medical people to help us out when we’re in trouble. After all, all healing comes from Divine Spirit, no matter what It chooses as Its instrument.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Once the Holy Spirit grants us Its blessings, how often do we remember to acknowledge them? Acknowledgment is done through gratitude, which keeps our hearts open to love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
When you become as little children, you shall see the kingdom of heaven. You will carry no ideas from the past to hold you, none of the future to frighten you, but just the present, with the assurance that everything you need to know is already at hand—every answer, every solution.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Until one finds the way to love, to truly love, he will never understand the Spirit of Life. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Truth becomes more sublime for an individual who develops in himself the capacity to give more compassion and love to all creatures. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Truth is so simple. So why doesn’t everybody know it? Because it’s too simple. Because we have our preconceived notions about what truth is or what it should be.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
As we raise ourselves in the spiritual consciousness, we are better able to solve the problems of life. We are happy. We are at home in every environment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (170) (Reply)

Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.