Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel (1913 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by GistMore2: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2019
The Police in Lagos have commenced an investigation into the circumstances that led to the death of a business man, who died in a popular hotel, after marathon sex with a lady.

Source gathered that the incident happened at the popular Paradise Hotel located at Ikotun area of Lagos.

The identity of the lady was not known as she reportedly sneaked out of the hotel room after the man, identified as Ben, collapsed and died while they were having sex.

Source gathered that the matter became worse because the CCTV camera installed in the hotel was not functional, as such the lady could not be identified.
It was also learnt that the late married man, Ben, had told his wife that he went for a business meeting after he did some transactions in the bank not knowing that he took a lady to the hotel for sex romp.
Going by the time the deceased, Mr. Ben, checked in with the lady, the romp was said to have lasted for several hours before he reportedly collapsed and died probably due to the sex enhancing drugs, which were later found inside the room they lodged.

When the management of the hotel later realized what happened, they went to the Ikotun Police Division and reported the incident. The corpse of the married man was retrieved and deposited at the mortuary for autopsy test.

The wife of the deceased was then contacted and she alleged that her husband withdrew some money, which he was supposed to bring to the house before the incident.
However, the management of the hotel said that they did not see any money inside the room as claimed by the wife.

When source correspondent visited the hotel, the management declined to confirm what happened and how the incident took place.
However, a Police source confirmed the incident saying it was a case of homicide and the matter had been transferred to the SCIID Panti, Lagos, for further investigation. The DPO could not be reached as he was said to have gone to the Police Command in Ikeja for briefing.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/married-man-dies-during-sex-romp-with-lady-in-hotel

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by GistMore2: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2019
smiley
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by youngsahito(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2019
he died on active service

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by Akachukwu42(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2019
This man go use drugs. Say no to drugs
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by Eagleboney(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2019
He is a national Hero
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by papaput2(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2019
There's nothing there u dig n dig n dig u come u rest nothing y take drugs na by force who u dey impresse d h...?
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by nzeobi(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2019
he left where he came from.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by Jeferious: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stop taking Black bullets and other energy drinks just to impress women in bed. Those stuffs are killers. In fact stop taking them for any purpose whatsoever at all.

I remember one evening I drank three cans while watching a football match. I met a ho£ and one thing led to another and we fu##ed. Fast forward to when I wanted to sleep at night...my heart started beating erratically. It wasn't a joke at all. My heart nearly failed me. Falling asleep and waking up the next day was by God's special grace.

Your natural strength is enough to cure any woman's craze, all other things being equal. Quit drugs and performance-enhancing stuffs. They kill

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by Rochasstatue(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
He died a husband, father, businessman and fucknizer.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by tubolancer(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
The thing wey you don do do, still dey use drug ontop. Say wetin happen, Bob Na you kill yourself.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by starstaz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jeferious:
Stop taking Black bullets and other energy drinks just to impress women in bed. Those stuffs are killers. In fact stop taking them for any purpose whatsoever at all.

I remember one evening I drank three cans while watching a football match. I met a ho£ and one thing led to another and we fu##ed. Fast forward to when I wanted to sleep at night...my heart started beating erratically. It wasn't a joke at all. My heart nearly failed me. Falling asleep and waking up the next day was by God's special grace.

Your natural strength is enough to cure any woman's craze, all other things being equal. Quit drugs and performance-enhancing stuffs. They kill

I appreciate this ur stuff. We men need to learn that we are not wired to extremely impressed our ladies. that areas has been endowed to Dog / horse. We are and over time evolved to use our brain more and more. Taking pills or what not will end someone's heart of heart to stop beating.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by BlackfireX: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
How can he disgrace fellow womanizers like this?

I need the number of the lady....
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by backnbeta(f): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
How is it a case of homicide? They don't even know the cause of death yet, they are saying homicide!
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by Jeferious: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
starstaz:

I appreciate this ur stuff. We men need to learn that we are not wired to extremely impressed our ladies. that areas has been endowed to Dog / horse. We are and over time evolved to use our brain more and more. Taking pills or what not will end someone's heart of heart to stop beating.
My dear I don learn my lesson. I no dey do pass myself.

The worst part is that men do like 95% of the work most times in such moments. The ladies would just spread legs and moan- only a few are more active. As for me and my d!ck, any girl wey say im go run our two marathon, then she sef suppose contribute her own quota of efforts. I can't coman kill myself

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by Hoodbilonia: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Id rather smoke s.k and take fire
Dan to take sex pills
Car
Car
Car
Cardiac arrest
Those sex pills tripple your heart beat
One thing about the dead
Iz dat dey cant speak
(True talk)
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With Lady In Hotel by RealGOAT: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Old news that happened 2 or 3yrs ago, bloggers and lie.

(1) (Reply)

Any Lady Whose Ready To Pay Me For Sex?? / Death Row Inmates Win Trophy At Friendly Football Match / Share Your 419 Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.