Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers (25638 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by dlondonbadboy: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

i am not defending any regime but revolution is not a solution, look at all the countries that did revolution are they peaceful, NO, the revolution brought more problems and even took the lives of many people

STFU. You hungry wretched goodfornothing coward.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by gotnel: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Softly softly, No body is happy with the way things are going in this country.
Should we all start a revolution now. Without a proffer solutions from the organizer on the table.
Let us continues to making noise as we have been doing from the beginning, while everyone continue to eke out life line , instead of grounding everything and make more people to suffers.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Aidejay(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
highcollide:
Get out my mentions.
with pleasure grin
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

I'd be there my friend. While you oppose those of us who are trying to save you and yours, just say a word of prayer for us. Some of us might be shot on Monday but its for a better Nigeria. Pray for us and tell your children about those who saved them from tyranny.

plsit is enough, you wont be there, you are not even a threat, so nobody will shoot you
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Yes due to The pressure of South East Politicians
The Atiku that you guys are clamoring for
Stopped Ekwueme when he wanted to restructure

If Power is Decentralized many problems today
Would be solved but it would mainly benefit
The South.

The Civil war was nothing but an Oil war
And the Cabals don't want to leave

""Yes due to The pressure of South East Politicians""

Nnamdi Kanu does not respond to SE politicians....he never did, he never will.

""The Atiku that you guys are clamoring for
Stopped Ekwueme when he wanted to restructure""

Don't just rant noises, bring any proof on this.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

STFU. You hungry wretched goodfornothing coward.

ok, go and start your revolution..joker

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

i am not defending any regime but revolution is not a solution, look at all the countries that did revolution are they peaceful, NO, the revolution brought more problems and even took the lives of many people

So Nigeria should be left like this to go to the dogs?
As a non Nigerian, I wonder why is this sowore not so popular. With all the complaints I see on nairaland, I thought Nigerian youths will see this revolution protest as an ideal venue to be heard by the government.

All I see are but people Calling Sowore names, and telling how untrusted he should be. I fail to see any justification though.

Could someone explain to be the logic behind? Cc Plaetton ThothHermes Hopefullandlord onatisi

2 Likes

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by dlondonbadboy: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

plsit is enough, you wont be there, you are not even a threat, so nobody will shoot you

Instead of discouraging those of us who are tired of this mess called Nigeria.. just pray for those of us. Support the people not their oppressors. A coward can still pray for his Savior.. Innit?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Instead of discouraging those of us who are tired of this mess called Nigeria.. just pray for those of us. Support the people not their oppressors. A coward can still pray for his Savior.. Innit?

i do not know how to pray...i know for sure you guys are jokers

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by ElsonMorali: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
noise maker. He was part of those who brought buhari in

And you are part of those who want to bring Atiku in and you think you are wise? undecided
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by dlondonbadboy: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

i do not know how to pray...i know for sure you guys are jokers

OK. If you don't know how to communicate with your maker, why am I talking with you? Bye!
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
ElsonMorali:

And you are part of those who want to bring Atiku in and you think you are wise? undecided
even if jesus was president 9ja cannot progress. Sowore is a boise maker
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by EricAugustine(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
itsdumebi:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Organizers of the #RevolutionNow Protest have announced that the Protest will go on as planned despite the arrest of its leader, Omoyele Sowore.In a statement sent to POLITICS NIGERIA on Saturday morning, signed by the acting chairman, Kunle Wizeman Ajayi, they alleged that the Presidency was behind the arrest. Read below;"We have confirmed that Omoyele Sowore, the leader of the #RevolutionNow protests have been arrested.""This arrest is not surprising to us.

We know that the presidency has tried everything in their powers to discredit and dampen our struggle."

"For the past three days, the presidency has paid hugely to social media influencers and such others to discredit the #RevolutionNow all to no avail!"

"The presidency even went as far as attacking Amnesty International believing that their blackmails would appeal to Nigerians."

"They also paid some ex-activists to counter us publicly but the mass of working people stood by #RevolutionNow!"

"Lagos branch of the African Action Congress (AAC) condemns Sowore's arrest and Buhari's stubborn and cruel anti-democratic credentials. We believe that the #RevolutionNow will outlive all forces of repression, particularly the Buhari presidency."

"We call on the Coalition for Revolution (CORE) and other organizers to continue with mobilization. A failed government cannot use force to make the mass of people to accept its failure.March on! Mobilize on!!We will win!!!"

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-we-will-continue-with-revolutionnow-protest-despite-sowores-arrest-organizers/

praying is good
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by goldust777: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
It takes just a spark to start a fire that will eventually burn and bring a building down its already starting sowore is only a spark of a bigger revolution that is coming but still looking far .our leaders need to wakeup to the security and welfare of Nigerians before they lose control of their political authority
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by ElsonMorali: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
ednut1:
even if jesus was president 9ja cannot progress. Sowore is a boise maker

And what are you? Siddon-dey-look chairman?
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=thebosstrevor post=80902447]

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Corrosiveman(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""Yes due to The pressure of South East Politicians""

Nnamdi Kanu does not respond to SE politicians....he never did, he never will.

""The Atiku that you guys are clamoring for
Stopped Ekwueme when he wanted to restructure""

Don't just rant noises, bring any proof on this.

Google is your friend
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
ohh
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by starstaz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people adopting violence in quiet conversation. This was the same thing Abacha did during his time arresting Yoruba people and killing them. You see why we can't deal with Hausa people, we are just too different.
During Obasanjo's time nobody was arrested, Jonathan nobody was arrested, now it's Hausa Fulani's turn they don't want to be opposed because it is their way of life.

Correct bro! This is Hausa Fulani , if any thing of such ever exist, Doctrinal principle of Followership.

1) Never to go against the leader even if the leader is stupid or foolish. Southern are not like that. U point it out

2) Never to criticize the leader even if he lead them to the Cliff of dungeon or Precipices of Turmoil. Southern are known to pull back their leaders by any means available to them to avoid fall

3) To continue to pray for the leader despite all the available evidence of pilfering of State resources at their disposal. Southern too engage in this to some extent.

I stop here.

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by TSRC: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebosstrevor:

yes indeed, we are watching, as usual only 40 people will be there..continue your revolution..oyo for you, people that have jobs will go to their jobs to get paid at the end of the month while you continue deceiving yourself.
And those people while working, use their salaries and savings to apply for canadian or even indian immigration.

Work indeed.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
ElsonMorali:

And what are you? Siddon-dey-look chairman?
stop asking jamb quest
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Seasonc19821987: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol.. This 1 weak me
mokkalu1:
My hand no de any revolution.�

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by brolanre: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
windofjustice:
Someone should tell me what to invest with ₦700,000
.Join me in importation of electical items ie LED Bulbs,rechargeable light buls,rechargeable fans etc.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
TSRC:

And those people while working, use their salaries and savings to apply for canadian or even indian immigration.

Work indeed.

rememeber people that want to leave should leave, they are still part of the problem, people that will remain will remain

the people of Nigeria are the problems, they also make up the government, so the Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria not Nigeria.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by demoBaba: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
windofjustice:
Someone should tell me what to invest with ₦700,000

Hmmmm pls borrow me 680k to return next week, I promise I won't disappoint you.
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Afamed: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
In the next few days now, they will soon open REVOLUTION ACCOUNT. And give Account Number to the gullible ones. Maga must chop
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by wakes: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people adopting violence in quiet conversation. This was the same thing Abacha did during his time arresting Yoruba people and killing them. You see why we can't deal with Hausa people, we are just too different.
During Obasanjo's time nobody was arrested, Jonathan nobody was arrested, now it's Hausa Fulani's turn they don't want to be opposed because it is their way of life.
Deep
Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Figliomi: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Blood sucking police men standing by waiting to sniff out life from peaceful protesters

1 Like

Re: We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers by Myhusband(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Revolution ke for this country

If Afonja people still dey this country, it wont happen..

I am one of them and I know we are betrayers..

disassociating yourself from East because you're ashamed of KANU cowardice ain't fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months / Fayose Signs 2018 Revised Appropriation Bill Into Law,Tells HoR 2 Support Fayemi / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.