Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (52748 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
kurupt1:
All these low iq people sef.what do you mean by condemned end of the country? Well.....I don't blame you,it's Lord lugards fault that we share the pseudocountry with you.
which lugard ?? is the idiotic social media aid not an Igbo woman..who do you blame for that too
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by greggng: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
samuelchimmy:
-coward, very easy to spot

Samuel how dare you call me coward...? I wish I can lay my hands on your coconut head...how dare you hide behind internet to insult an old man like me. I could sue you for calling me a coward
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by johnkay1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
lexy2014:

According 2u, "Real military man hate indiscipline". Can u pls expantiate on this telling itemizing how buhari has demonstrated that he hates discipline?

U also said this: "Buhari is a military man, he doesn't joke with anything that will cause Anarchy". Was d killings carried out by herdsmen not capable of causing anarchy? How did buhari handle it?

Since u say buhari is working, kindly itemise d things he is doing that will make Nigerians value him after 2023.

He has done nothing my brother, 2023 is not too far. He will go and you guys will bring in the fresh air we will enjoy together, let's wait for the magician
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by tsdarkside(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
chai....

nigeria funny no be small....
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by NofiuFade(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
greggng:

You know the answer to your question...trying to get the answer from us is unfair...a man told the world that he is gonna embark on revolution on the 5th. ..because revolution is calling for change in power....no sane gov't will fold their arms and allow someone to throw the country into war. I am not saying you support it...but people should becareful what they ask for. Where your right ends is Where another person own began. By the time war starts he will escape to USA like Kanu did while innocent people that doesn't have the means will die

maasoap:

REVOLUTION is the key word. Even UK and USA would never allow any protest under the banner of REVOLUTION

Can you see Revolution my foots, you lots don't even know what revolution means, this is just a big time roped, just a mere protest and you guys take it like something big, like gathering of few individuals to voice out there opinions ofwhich this con3 is already in sorry state, okay is the current situation in Nigeria not up to all Nigerians to demand serious revolution, if not that we are cowards, you are all cowards, not any sane nations will ever pity us. Pls don't quote me again, #Thanks.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by johnkay1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
TSRC:

The tyranny she is supporting her will consume her.
Buhari will not be there forever.

I am certain many of the apostles of this govt would be dragged and humiliated in the years to come by successive presidents.

And we will open old threads like this to celebrate.

In that movie ? Let's wait for the magician
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by amaks: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
I just want to know what exactly are the agenda and demands in the protest and what is the end goal, the plan for after the protest?
Are we asking for regime Change? By what means? Resignation? Another elections? Impeachment? And for who to take over after any change-if that's the demand and if it works?
Are we asking for some particular new policies in government? Or more enforcement of some existing laws and improved efficiency and effectiveness of some particular government institutions? Which ones? How?
Will there be any constitutional or legal demands or actions? Which? How?

We know there are issues but what exact changes do we want to see? Especially if we believe the government is bereft of solutions. So what solutions are we ordering/presenting?

The list is endless, but we are yet to hear any concrete plan or goal or demands or line of action, as regards the protest.

People want to be part of something that has a clear mission and goal and objective and direction. Short term, long term. Before, during, after. And method. If not it appears aimless.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by johnkay1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:

So buhari has cut off boko haram? Remember thr word democracy and dictatorship .

True democracy can't work in Nigeria for now because corruption has blended with Nigeria system so much that only sledge hammer can separate them.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
johnkay1:

He has done nothing my brother, 2023 is not too far. He will go and you guys will bring in the fresh air we will enjoy together, let's wait for the magician

U weren't able to answer any of d questions I asked. My questions still stand.

lexy2014:

According 2u, "Real military man hate indiscipline". Can u pls expantiate on this telling itemizing how buhari has demonstrated that he hates discipline?

U also said this: "Buhari is a military man, he doesn't joke with anything that will cause Anarchy". Was d killings carried out by herdsmen not capable of causing anarchy? How did buhari handle it?

Since u say buhari is working, kindly itemise d things he is doing that will make Nigerians value him after 2023.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Studyinchina200(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why are you supporting all these politicians?
midolian:
Sowore actually needs help..

This man contested election and lost like his party didn't appear on the ballot paper. After elections, he was accused by party members of massive looting of hard-earned campaign funds. This is the same person who wants to lead revolution.

The m0r0n even wants to set himself ablaze out of frustration...As we all know, suicide is a crime in the Nigerian constitution, so his arrest is in order. You never can tell how many m0r0ns like him would want to roast their skin for few days fame(which of course will come after death)...as the most common kind of followership we have in this country is blind followership.

I don't have a problem with his so called revolution but with the supporters of this revolution. Majority of his supporters are from the condemned end of the country and we all know whatever they support fails in the end..If you are really interested in a positive change, start from your various local governments and states. your local government chairmen and governors are busy shaping their present and future with what is meant to shape your present and future..and all you lots can do is to leave your states to settle in other people's states wherein you complain as if you were sold to them as slaves ...

...And when the government of the day tries to prosecute them, you guys flood social media with jargons as if the country belongs to the criminals you worship...it doesn't even stop there,..you guys even troop out in numbers chanting bunkums like "Our son is being witch-hunted", "Nigeria will burn if our son is not released and bla bla bla"...

Lastly to my misguided brothers from the condemned end, if you really care about this country, you would have thought about revolution when the drunk hat-man was in power, when he and his shapeless wife ran this country like it was a beer parlour...but No, you guys won't! because you benefitted from the rot in the system the most. Now that things are going back to normal, you are thinking revolution...

let's see how far you can go!
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by papazizii(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

This man contested election and lost like his party didn't appear on the ballot paper. After elections, he was accused by party members of massive looting of hard-earned campaign funds. This is the same person who wants to lead revolution.

The m0r0n even wants to set himself ablaze out of frustration...As we all know, suicide is a crime in the Nigerian constitution, so his arrest is in order. You never can tell how many m0r0ns like him would want to roast their skin for few days fame(which of course will come after death)...as the most common kind of followership we have in this country is blind followership.

I don't have a problem with his so called revolution but with the supporters of this revolution. Majority of his supporters are from the condemned end of the country and we all know whatever they support fails in the end..If you are really interested in a positive change, start from your various local governments and states. your local government chairmen and governors are busy shaping their present and future with what is meant to shape your present and future..and all you lots can do is to leave your states to settle in other people's states wherein you complain as if you were sold to them as slaves ...

...And when the government of the day tries to prosecute them, you guys flood social media with jargons as if the country belongs to the criminals you worship...it doesn't even stop there,..you guys even troop out in numbers chanting bunkums like "Our son is being witch-hunted", "Nigeria will burn if our son is not released and bla bla bla"...

Lastly to my misguided brothers from the condemned end, if you really care about this country, you would have thought about revolution when the drunk hat-man was in power, when he and his shapeless wife ran this country like it was a beer parlour...but No, you guys won't! because you benefitted from the rot in the system the most. Now that things are going back to normal, you are thinking revolution...

u are a fool and very useless one

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Goldensword: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
God forbid i share thesame tribe with this chronic palm wine sipper, dna will reveal the true paternity of this old fool, chances are she is from waste land.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by TemmyT002(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why would Sowore set himself ablaze?
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by johnkay1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
lexy2014:

U weren't able to answer any of d questions I asked. My questions still stand.

Indiscipline is when someone want to create government in existing government e.g KANU and Elzakyzaky. That can also lead to Anarchy.

Fulani herdsmen (nomadic Fulani's)are another minor tribe in Nigeria. You can't declare all Yoruba people unwanted in North because some of Yoruba rob banks in Kano. We have Yoruba Kidnappers, Hausa and Igbo.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

You called someone drunk hat and shapelesd. Is your mother or your wife better off?
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by biomedics(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
When I saw the caption, I knew it was going to be that ugly thing.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Unconquerable: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

Honestly, either come out boldly like an adult and state your point or stop posting such incoherent drivel. Don't be a coward.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by osazsky(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
This woman would b worst than liar mohammed

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by themanderon: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is just the beginning. Dictatorship is about to bare its full fangs. The devil is about to be finally unleashed. He will first and foremost consume his foolish followers that ignorantly voted him again to power themselves and their families will not be spared.
Wicked souls from hell.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by engrchykae(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
the revolution that will happen in nigeria wont be organised.
it will not be led by the elites.
it will be free for all.
all this tuface and sowore attempts are such early signs of labour pains.
the nigeria government thinks that the western governments are foolish by providing basic amenities for their people.
when a man has only A WRETCHED AND HOPELESS LIFE TO LOSE
he becomes A BEAST.
this is why boko haram is waxing strong
when the poor in france had nothing but a hopeless life to lose they stormed the bastile and that was the end of the mornach.
america learnt from the french revolution not to oppress the masses to the breaking point of hopelessness.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by jorez: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Are you for real,you took out a precious time to write this rubbish....is not your fault some are better left as lunatics.
midolian:

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
johnkay1:

Indiscipline is when someone want to create government in existing government e.g KANU and Elzakyzaky. That can also lead to Anarchy.

Fulani herdsmen (nomadic Fulani's)are another minor tribe in Nigeria. You can't declare all Yoruba people unwanted in North because some of Yoruba rob banks in Kano. We have Yoruba Kidnappers, Hausa and Igbo.

D definition of indiscipline that u gave, is that d universal, dictionary definition or meaning of indiscipline? Or that is just u giving d word ur own meaning in other to justify ur line of argument which u no is flawed?

I didn't ask u if Fulani, Yoruba or igbos are tribes or whether they kidnap or not. What I asked is this: "Was d killings carried out by herdsmen not capable of causing anarchy? How did buhari handle it?"

I also asked u this which u avoided answering:

"Since u say buhari is working, kindly itemise d things he is doing that will make Nigerians value him after 2023".
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Damod88: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
kurupt1:
All these low iq people sef.what do you mean by condemned end of the country? Well.....I don't blame you,it's Lord lugards fault that we share the pseudocountry with you.

It wasn't Lugard's fault. Blame your ancestors for not being able to have developed an advanced polity with the necessary military means that would have kept the British colonial invaders at bay. Your ancestors backwardness necessitated colonial rule. Lugard did what was in the colonial power's interest by merging you together.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by lokzie: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
You see why the country isn’t going anywhere? 80 people liked this post.
Look at what is happening in Hong Kong, look at how the citizens all over the world have protested against unpopular governments and policies. While you live in insecurity, you are cursing someone who gave up relatively better security in the US to come and protest the rot in Nigeria.
Nigerians, the country is in your hands, if you like pray from now until 500 years, God will answer your prayers by telling you what to DO.
If Nigerians come out en mass to peacefully protest the state of the nation, let the authorities start using force on innocent ones and then let’s see if the countries these leaders travel to for healthcare and vacation would not sanction them. Your leader needs the Uk healthcare system to survive, you need security to survive, he wouldn’t give you security, play smart and make the Uk morally obligated to take away the healthcare access as he has failed to live up to the oath that he swore- to give you access to a peaceful environment. Peace is better than war or confusion, but peaceful protest and civil disobedience will make even the man with the worst ear infection to hear the cries of the suffering masses loud and clear.
Make una Dey there dey mumu Dey do Yoruba vs Igbo vs Hausa while the elites Dey carry una do yeye. Foolishness dwells in the heart of every tribalistic person. Arise O compatriots no be to speak big grammar, if you aren’t concerned about the country’s state more than someone’s tribe then I pray that at least your children will be better than you, because at this stage, only God can open your eyes.
midolian:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by veesion: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

The problem is either that YOU HAVE NO SHAME or
YOU ARE OVERTLY IGNORANT or

YOU ARE SIMPLY DECEIVING YOURSELF

see what your mad madam is saying dss saved him from burning,d type of nonsense that comes up when their is nothing else to say

So how will you judge a situation of higher level of insecurity in all parts of the country
In Jonathans time we only had Bokoharam but today it has gotten worse with another deadly group called Fulani herdsmen whom he has refused to proscribe of course he is their life patron
You know the truth but you keep deceiving yourself and playing blame games SHAME!!

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by VolvoS60(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

^^^
undecided

You have not said anything of substance.

In your first 2 paragraphs you mocked Sowore (and by extension all the other candidates who lost) for losing the last elections. Losing elections is not a crime - unlike several things the ruling government (and the APC party that produced it) is guilty of.

Your next 2 paragraphs were nothing but pandering. Irrelevant largely. Nothing to respond to there.

Your last paragraph included the obligatory reference to the Jonathan administration's well known misgovernance. But you pretend not to see the shipwreck that is the current administration. undecided

Nigerians brought all this upon themselves with their legendary inability to hold their leaders accountable.

Some day we will learn.

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Damod88: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
lexy2014:

D definition of indiscipline that u gave, is that d universal, dictionary definition or meaning of indiscipline? Or that is just u giving d word ur own meaning in other to justify ur line of argument which u no is flawed?

I didn't ask u if Fulani, Yoruba or igbos are tribes or whether they kidnap or not. What I asked is this: "Was d killings carried out by herdsmen not capable of causing anarchy? How did buhari handle it?"

"Since u say buhari is working, kindly itemise d things he is doing that will make Nigerians value him after 2023".

What do you expect Buhari to have done? Are you expecting him to have made Nigeria the greatest country in the world? What can you remember any Nigerian leaders for?
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
This Lauretta of a lady,has a very shallow mind, she is really an embarrassment to this country.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Od1n: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lauretta Onochie shut up, shuuutt up-u. U must have the combined IQ of a Sea Algae to actually think anyone will believe this mess you came up with. You fools are in there trying to buy him over and you want to use this rubbish to stall for time. You are a disgrace to the South East. #FreeSowore
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Damod88:

What do you expect Buhari to have done? Are you expecting him to have made Nigeria the greatest country in the world? What can you remember any Nigerian leaders for?

Tnx 4 joining d discussion. U can start by first of all answering d questions I asked at least from where u joined d discussion. Maybe u have a fresh perspective

lexy2014:

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Damod88: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Vaxt:
may all the things we re facing in this country start happening around you and your family both unborn

What are you facing? Nairaland has now become a platform for children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Have Declared Ambode Enemy Of Ndigbo – Ohanaeze / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.