Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (52765 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:
Sowore actually needs help..

This man contested election and lost like his party didn't appear on the ballot paper. After elections, he was accused by party members of massive looting of hard-earned campaign funds. This is the same person who wants to lead revolution.

The m0r0n even wants to set himself ablaze out of frustration...As we all know, suicide is a crime in the Nigerian constitution, so his arrest is in order. You never can tell how many m0r0ns like him would want to roast their skin for few days fame(which of course will come after death)...as the most common kind of followership we have in this country is blind followership.

I don't have a problem with his so called revolution but with the supporters of this revolution. Majority of his supporters are from the condemned end of the country and we all know whatever they support fails in the end..If you are really interested in a positive change, start from your various local governments and states. your local government chairmen and governors are busy shaping their present and future with what is meant to shape your present and future..and all you lots can do is to leave your states to settle in other people's states wherein you complain as if you were sold to them as slaves ...

...And when the government of the day tries to prosecute them, you guys flood social media with jargons as if the country belongs to the criminals you worship...it doesn't even stop there,..you guys even troop out in numbers chanting bunkums like "Our son is being witch-hunted", "Nigeria will burn if our son is not released and bla bla bla"...

Lastly to my misguided brothers from the condemned end, if you really care about this country, you would have thought about revolution when the drunk hat-man was in power, when he and his shapeless wife ran this country like it was a beer parlour...but No, you guys won't! because you benefitted from the rot in the system the most. Now that things are going back to normal, you are thinking revolution...

let's see how far you can go!

SMH

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Moganajoe: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
kurupt1:
All these low iq people sef.what do you mean by condemned end of the country? Well.....I don't blame you,it's Lord lugards fault that we share the pseudocountry with you.

This Lauretta of a woman is really foolish to think that all Nigerians are foolish like her. DSS that cannot arrest terrorist herdsmen that has killed thousands of Nigeria, will breaks into someone's house, destroy vehicles @1am in the name of Save if life....5th of August is sacrosanct.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by IamSoProlific: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
midolian:

This man contested election and lost like his party didn't appear on the ballot paper. After elections, he was accused by party members of massive looting of hard-earned campaign funds. This is the same person who wants to lead revolution.

The m0r0n even wants to set himself ablaze out of frustration...As we all know, suicide is a crime in the Nigerian constitution, so his arrest is in order. You never can tell how many m0r0ns like him would want to roast their skin for few days fame(which of course will come after death)...as the most common kind of followership we have in this country is blind followership.

I don't have a problem with his so called revolution but with the supporters of this revolution. Majority of his supporters are from the condemned end of the country and we all know whatever they support fails in the end..If you are really interested in a positive change, start from your various local governments and states. your local government chairmen and governors are busy shaping their present and future with what is meant to shape your present and future..and all you lots can do is to leave your states to settle in other people's states wherein you complain as if you were sold to them as slaves ...

...And when the government of the day tries to prosecute them, you guys flood social media with jargons as if the country belongs to the criminals you worship...it doesn't even stop there,..you guys even troop out in numbers chanting bunkums like "Our son is being witch-hunted", "Nigeria will burn if our son is not released and bla bla bla"...

Lastly to my misguided brothers from the condemned end, if you really care about this country, you would have thought about revolution when the drunk hat-man was in power, when he and his shapeless wife ran this country like it was a beer parlour...but No, you guys won't! because you benefitted from the rot in the system the most. Now that things are going back to normal, you are thinking revolution...

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by aminusodiq(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
johnkay1:
Hmmm

Buhari is a military man, he doesn't joke with anything that will cause Anarchy (Real military man hate indiscipline). If Jonathan happened to be retired military man, he would have cut off the part that form Bokoharam today. But he doesn't see it from that angle and it cost a lot.

I wish after 2023 Buhari will return the power to complete civilian from south East (which I don't think is possible) and we will watch and see how far they can steer the ship.

Nigeria is much more than what the masses are seeing and to Govern it is very difficult.

The citizens have no sense of loyalty (except few in military which have be trained to acquire it by force). If anything happen in Nigeria the first question from the citizens is what "tribe" is he or she from?

If your tribe is in power everybody from that tribe will be expecting all the goodies of government to be diverted to that tribe.

Buhari is not working but you will value him after 2023, I pray that his party will not win the presidential position then. So, they stop calling his name.
Is diazani in jail? Wat are d forfieted funds used for!!! Someone who cant aford to buy presidential ticket!!! His child is crashin a 53million bike... Is buhari not a joke to u

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by vivalavida(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

Trash

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by exlinklodge: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chai

FFK said it all.

Zombies will always defend their masters even if he shit in their mouths.

Tufiaa

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by luluosas(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
I pity the dumb head my brother
kurupt1:
All these low iq people sef.what do you mean by condemned end of the country? Well.....I don't blame you,it's Lord lugards fault that we share the pseudocountry with you.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by TessaJ: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Randy100:
My middle finger to you. You are a lost brother. Good things will depart from you. Pea
ce and freedom will depart from you.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by awuf2008: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
This loud mouthed onochie will end up in jail.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by maasoap(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
NofiuFade:

Can you see Revolution my foots, you lots don't even know what revolution means, this is just a big time roped, just a mere protest and you guys take it like something big, like gathering of few individuals to voice out there opinions ofwhich this con3 is already in sorry state, okay is the current situation in Nigeria not up to all Nigerians to demand serious revolution, if not that we are cowards, you are all cowards, not any sane nations will ever pity us. Pls don't quote me again, #Thanks.

You still didn't get it, did you? No government anywhere in the world would allow revolutionists gather together. Why tagging your protest a revolution? It was doomed before it is even started. I don't need to be following an embezzler around. Thanks
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Ugosample(m): 12:00am On Aug 04, 2019
midolian:

Things are going back to normal under a complete idiot of a president called Buhari?

I don t expect anything sensible from you

But please shock me one day and say something sensible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Victorbaron: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2019
By the mighty name of God the father it is you Lauretter onochie that will knowing set yourself ablaze out of frustration in realisation of your evil support for bad governance. Idiot. angry shocked angry shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.