Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. (1257 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
Can an average Nigerian call for revolution act?

We have differences in Nigeria. Each tribe wants a total different thing from the other. We need dialogue. We need to come together first and see to our differences. We know the government won't listen, we need a platform to dialogue and make our voice heard, just one 'voice'.

Join this group now, talk your own.

https://www./338363710401196/
Open to all non-Nigerians.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Fvck off, which dialogue?

Do you know about the committee gej set up? What happened to their findings.

Then na wuna dialogue dey wan hear.

Nobody gives you freedom, you have to take take it (not negotiate for it).

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Oche211(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Thank you for this. Nobody gives you freedom, you have to take it.
Where's the report of the national confab?
How about the demands made?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

Don't mind the Idiot talking about dialogue, when someone was willing to risk his life for his unborn generation and he has the right to insult him, what a compound fool.

No I don't normally curse but I just have to in this situation it is very annoying.

I followed the national confab and was very optimistic about the future but what was the outcome. If they no hear them, na this one for one Facebook group dey go hear.

What a coward, him just one grow him Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Don't mind the Idiot talking about dialogue, when someone was willing to risk his life for his unborn generation and he has the right to insult him, what a compound fool.

No I don't normally curse but I just have to in this situation it is very annoying.

I followed the national confab and was very optimistic about the future but what was the outcome. If they no hear them, na this one for one Facebook group dey go hear.

What a coward, him just one grow him Facebook page.
RonKenoly:

Oche211:

The last time i read about all these reports non was forced down the government's throat.
Take nairaland for example, did you notice the differences we habour here? Let the common man on every corner of Nigeria talk. The only place we can have a free dialogue is on our various social media pages, hence this Facebook group.

We may not like this truth, but we should try to embrace it.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
You can't even quote right, and you want to start a dialogue.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:
You can't even quote right, and you want to start a dialogue.
grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Drabeey:

The last time i read about all these reports non was forced down the government's throat.
Take nairaland for example, did you notice the differences we habour here? Let the common man on every corner of Nigeria talk. The only place we can have a free dialogue is on our various social media pages, hence this Facebook group.

We may not like this truth, but we should try to embrace it.
Force what? When the government was responsible for setting up the committee.

Which free dialogue that won't have any impact.

Yes let start revolution from the confine of our screen. Lol, nobody wants to out there, but just talk on social media.

For me take you serious first organize people from your street and come out on Monday.
I don't if you can convince your family members to join you. And you want people to join one hopeless group.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Force what? When the government was responsible for setting up the committee.

Which free dialogue that won't have any impact.

Yes let start revolution from the confine of our screen. Lol, nobody wants to out there, but just talk on social media.

For me take you serious first organize people from your street and come out on Monday.
I don't if you can convince your family members to join you. And you want people to join one hopeless group.

From my street you said, God knows they'll follow. If only Sowore could harness the beauty of social media he wouldn't have asked Nigerians to risk their lives. The people in power don't give a fuvk, afterall we are too many. There is this group on Facebook 'storm area 51'. I truly respect the oneness Americans have on there. Think about it i beg of you. Please see why we need to talk about this first, settle our differences and go about this REVOLUTION.

#TheyCantKillUsAll
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Drabeey:

From my street you said, God knows they'll follow. If only Sowore could harness the beauty of social media he wouldn't have asked Nigerians to risk their lives. The people in power don't give a fuvk, afterall we are too many. There is this group on Facebook 'storm area 51'. I truly respect the oneness Americans have on there. Think about it i beg of you. Please see why we need to talk about this first, settle our differences and go about this REVOLUTION.

#TheyCantKillUsAll
Lol, and you don't know the order the military have received about storm area 51.

And hey it started has a joke, let wait and see if people would actually show up first.

And don't compare a revolution to some bored Americans gen Z.

What do you want to discuss in the group that is more than what millions are felling already.

How many people have access to the Internet, and you wonder why you keep winning elections on social media with nothing to sure for it on ground.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, and you don't know the order the military have received about storm area 51.

And hey it started has a joke, let wait and see if people would actually show up first.

And don't compare a revolution to some bored Americans gen Z.

What do you want to discuss in the group that is more than what millions are felling already.

How many people have access to the Internet, and you wonder why you keep winning elections on social media with nothing to sure for it on ground.
Bye grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by bkool7(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

What's the composition of Gej's committee that cost over #2billion.
Majority of them just went there to collect money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
bkool7:

What's the composition of Gej's committee that cost over #2billion.
Majority of them just went there to collect money
Why do you like looking at what you can't change or isn't relevant right now.

Okay they chop the money.

But did they make a report to the government on what to do? What has the government done about the report?

Learn to ask the relevant questions Sir.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Drabeey:

Bye grin
Don't insult someone for taking a big step, he was able to ginger millions in a week.

Remind me again, how many people are in your group?

Yeah, bye. Close down this thread and your group. Come outside on Monday and be part of history.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by bkool7(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Why do you like looking at what you can't change or isn't relevant right now.

Okay they chop the money.

But did they make a report to the government on what to do? What has the government done about the report?

Learn to ask the relevant questions Sir.

And what did Get do about the report when it was submitted to him?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
bkool7:

And what did Get do about the report when it was submitted to him?
Nothing Obviously.

That's why the solution to this country is not dialogue.

And further questions
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by APCHaram: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

See this chronic buharist asking for confab report
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Don't insult someone for taking a big step, he was able to ginger millions in a week.

Remind me again, how many people are in your group?

Yeah, bye. Close down this thread and your group. Come outside on Monday and be part of history.

Well let's divert that anger to the the government but in a fine style even if its without a single bloodshed. My friend this is not about traffic, i will be the next target of the DSS if this happens. All i ask you is making this happen even if im gone. Sowore goofed, he is a politician and this would be seen as sheer rivalry. Trend this group, let Nigerians unite FIRST!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by APCHaram: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Well, the first two names that came to my mind are on that list.
Samuel Ortom of Benue state and Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state.
Waiting for the wailers.

See revolutionary soja

Zombie, I dey hair ohh
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Oche211(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
APCHaram:

See revolutionary soja

Zombie, I dey hair ohh
kai!!! Your IQ is too low
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by APCHaram: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211, is DSS under Khalifa Buhari better off now that they arrested your comrade sowore?

Beware of Zombie dialectics

Oche211:

so you will prefer the DSS that we had under GEJ, who were the true definition of corruption nd lies. We all watched Ogar openly disgraced the reputation nd integrety of the secret service.
The last administration of the service had several moles which led to the leak of classified intelligence reports.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by APCHaram: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:

kai!!!
Your IQ is too low
You are a bloody zombie buharist.

All this useless talk of revolution is a scam

And why are you complaining about DSS under your god Buhari, I thought it was worse under GEJ

Oche211:

so you will prefer the DSS that we had under GEJ, who were the true definition of corruption nd lies. We all watched Ogar openly disgraced the reputation nd integrety of the secret service.
The last administration of the service had several moles which led to the leak of classified intelligence reports.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
RonKenoly:

Nothing Obviously.

That's why the solution to this country is not dialogue.

And further questions

Have you ever witnessed anyone close to you been killed while you could do nothing than watch? lipsrsealed
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Let talk about our differences first, then talk about the Revolution. If we go this way of Sowore, we are sure to cause wahala, at the end millitary takes over then back to thesame set we ran from....

Let's start is it here, come with your good ideas.
#RevolutionNow
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Damzy007: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol. Dialogue To Get Our Personal Info On Facebook?? How Much Dem Pay You. We Die Dere Aug5 We Ain't Playing Dude!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
That's the only way, check even the Great Britain had same problem. They came together and forged ahead.
One Nigeria abi?
#Dialogue
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Earthquake1: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Take this Buhari zombie serious at your own peril
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Say no more, we already know.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 04, 2019
Zangazanga:
Say no more, we already know.

Way out is dialogue
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by sweetsell: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2019
Jonathan. Ebele should be jailed for life in constituting a charade of fools he hand picked instead of implementing the findings of the Sovereign Conference Obasanjo established.
RonKenoly:

Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2019
sweetsell:
Jonathan. Ebele should be jailed for life in constituting a charade of fools he hand picked instead of implementing the finds of the Sovereign Conference Obasanjo established.

More oil to your head
Re: Omoyele Sowore Is Guilty. He Is Self-centred And Not Worthy. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 05, 2021

You've not #Dialogue and still at loggerheads, what gains have you now?

(1) (Reply)

Fallen Bridge At Ureje Poly Road In Ado-ekiti.(disturbing Pics) / Hope Uzodima Of The APC Has Been Declared Winner / Meet Nathaniel Samuel, The Terrorist Who Tried To Bomb a Church In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.