Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

"I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju (1934 Views)

Picture: The Nigeria Police And Dss Joined The #RevolutionNow Protest. / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Igboblog: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
"I Would Have Taken Over The #RevolutionNow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju

By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju has said he is pained because he would not be able to take over the #RevolutionNow campaign following Omoyele Sowore’s arrest by the DSS, Igbere TV reports.

Deji said he has engagements all throughout next week.

In his words,

"I’m pained that I have engagements all throughout next week, I would have taken over the struggle from Sowore on this #RevolutionNow. I spoke to Sowore on this already & he asked me to link him up with many people. I trust that other comrades will go ahead with the PROTEST. Yesterday alone, I spoke to Sowore on the phone about 4 times. I spoke to him 2hour before his arrest. #FreeSoworeNow"

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/870165/i-would-have-taken-over-the-revolutionnow-campaign-but-deji-adeyanju/

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Oche211(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
When the fire begins to rage, we won't look at other engagements.
Federal government wants to pull a Tuface stunt but they are mistaken.
Sowore won't back down, my only fears is with our bunch of Twitter E-warriors.
They become cowards when it matters the most.
#RevolutionNow
#DaysOfRage

7 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
What engagement is better than asking for a better Nigeria.

What a selfish, self centered douche bag.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Seetto: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
This one is more important than any engagement, lead..... we are strongly behind you... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by valenu(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
Abi naa? He dey fear arrest. Nigerians and fear fear. Na those useless pastors and father own dey vex me. If Na GEJ, them go get mouth. If Na Bubu, them go run go hide. E'dioots wey no get mouth dey form say dem get mouth.

5 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
#RevolutionNow
#DaysOfRage
Forget about Twitter, they don't count during election neither would they now.

Don't worry boiz are on ground.

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by ican2020: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
bros push those engagements forward and lead the match to save Nigeria, cause this is a national assignment

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by gaby(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
We don hear....

Maybe na wedding engagement.

I dey come make I go ask brother Charlie whether himself get engagement.
Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
What is this fool saying ? What kind of engagement supersedes revolution ?

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
See them grin
Double mouth cheesy

If the revolution or whatever has come and gone successfully, he will come out to boast he was the brain behind it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by EricBloodAxe: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cowardly as usual undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by BlackfireX: 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afonja and cowardice.

To the rebels that will come out on the 5th of August, bullets, guns are waiting for you from a none speaking Nigeria ever gallant army.

Nuisance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Ruggedniggaone: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
sharp guy you don japaa fear of tear gas and accidental discharge brain no go kill you bro

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by alsudan: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Baba balling out tactically.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Ultimatezlant: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lol, all these epistle to chicken out?

Even the protest itself was just another owambe had it happened, I said so b4 we are not ready for revolution until we all stop trying to use it for political gains.

Never take deji seriously

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Ultimatezlant: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
#RevolutionNow
#DaysOfRage
You sef that isn't internet warrior should go na

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Ultimatezlant: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
gaby:
We don hear....

Maybe na wedding engagement.

I dey come make I go ask brother Charlie whether himself get engagement.
pussy engagement

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by sunboy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
What engagement is better than a better Nigeria for your future generations. This one is a politician jare, he use strategy to discharge himself

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Ultimatezlant: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Who noticed the way he dwelt on sworore is communicating with him lies just in case he can find a victory lap tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Ultimatezlant: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=sunboy post=80900580]What engagement is better than a better Nigeria for your future generations. This one is a politician jare,
Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Raysleek: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Coward!!! If they say make you come collect money now you go carry first.
So you mean the protest is for people that are jobless abi. Welldone

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by NGpatriot: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
lol @ engagement...

Na fear.

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by SolexOlenin(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Igboblog:
"I Would Have Taken Over The #RevolutionNow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju

By Wisdom Nwedene

Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju has said he is pained because he would not be able to take over the #RevolutionNow campaign following Omoyele Sowore’s arrest by the DSS, Igbere TV reports.

Deji said he has engagements all throughout next week.

In his words,

"I’m pained that I have engagements all throughout next week, I would have taken over the struggle from Sowore on this #RevolutionNow. I spoke to Sowore on this already & he asked me to link him up with many people. I trust that other comrades will go ahead with the PROTEST. Yesterday alone, I spoke to Sowore on the phone about 4 times. I spoke to him 2hour before his arrest. #FreeSoworeNow"

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/870165/i-would-have-taken-over-the-revolutionnow-campaign-but-deji-adeyanju/

I observe this guy always like to play a backup role, he never wanted to lead.. politics in play.

During his saga with Charley boi recently, one would not have known he was part of the play until d money issue came up.

My point is that, he just another Afonja coward. No matter what u do, people like Adeyanju will always jaapa rather than taking the lead... Sorry o, Afonjas.
Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Ultimatezlant: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=SolexOlenin post=80900966]

I observe this guy always like to play a backup role, he never wanted to lead.. politics in play.
Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by amuwo1980: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Look at this tribal warlord masquerading as a patriot
Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by ChristianEast: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Deji? Is that a yoruba name?
Sorry for Sowore, he will die in prison like Dasuki and El Zakzaky.
Only IPOB was formidable to rescue Nnamdi Kanu from Buhari's.
Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by ChristianEast: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Deji? Is that a yoruba name?
Sorry for Sowore, he will die in prison like Dasuki and El Zakzaky.
Only IPOB was formidable to rescue Nnamdi Kanu from Buhari's.
Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by ednut1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore wey no fit get 30000 votes dey cry revolution

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Taken Over The #Revolutionnow Campaign But...... Deji Adeyanju by Sam0(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
The guy no get liver.E no wan go prison again.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Zamfara To Pardon Imprisoned Fulani Bandits And Set Them Free / Video: Anthony Joshua Beats Andy Ruiz Jr To Reclaim Heavyweight World Titles / Edo Governor, Obaseki In Trouble As Billionaire, Ayiri Sides With Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.