Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pls Help A Brother Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help A Brother Out (182 Views)

Help A Brother / Help A Brother / Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Brother Out by holartosin: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
I will jst summarizes and pls bear with my writing
Hello,am tosin and am a ssce holder. Looking for any type of job as far as i will be able to feed myself
Life become hard when i lose my dad to diabetes then i was in ss2 in a public school i had to struggle to finished all by myself cus mom wasn't that educated so she like of i should drop out an learn a work but i finished by God grace in year 2015 had to work in biscuits factory(a and p dopemu plant)for a whole year but due to the pressure of my mom to learn a work i had to stop an learn a tiling work for at least a year and half on till i was call from my mom working places dat she suddenly slumped and was taken to a private hospital after series of test we were told she had strokes and her blood pressure is high she survived after many type of medicine given to her.
I had to stop learning and start working again in a bakery ,1 afernoon while working i was call that i should come home dat my mom fall for the second time and she didn't make it she survived for jst 5 month from the first falling that was arnd September last year since then i having tryin hard to get a job to no avail and I'm tired,feeding myself is sometimes a problem as at now i haven't even eat a good meal since morning
i will be forever grateful if someone's can help any how
Tosin. Olumide dawodu 0248619078 gt bank
U can talk to me on whatsapp on 08145128489
Thanks God blessing.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Godliness? / 115 Acres Of Cassava For Sale At Sepeteri / Improving The Future Of The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.