Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira (68475 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / Can You Buy This Car For N1.9 Million / This Ferrari Book Costs ₦10.8m, The Price Of A Brand New Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Olukologia24592(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Being a cripple I bad jor. When people are flying jet, God please let this not be my portion.
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
deepwater:
Nice thinking, when china start producing theirs it would cost less.

If this car enter lagos, them go still use am carry passenger undecided

i swear.

if e spoil for roam bobos go tie rappa carry am for head even with the passenger inside
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Theta1: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yinka Ayefele will patronise this.
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by wakes: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
sonnie10:
There are no laws to protect disabled people in Nigeria. Public places are not wheel chair accessible and no designated parking spots in lots.
Even office and stores do not have ramps.
Correct
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
villagecraft:
Nigeria

No light to charge
No road to drive
No government support

In other words, We are not even on our way to stuff like this.

1.No light to charge because many of you people steal power and refuse to pay for light because 'they are cheating us'.

Well, power is private. How do you expect someone running a business to give you light when you are not paying for the service?

2.When we tell you folks, please let's vote out APC and PDP....you people will laugh at us. And the funny thing is that you would complain about the same APC and PDP all day, and then go and vote for them.
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by osazsky(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

1.No light to charge because many of you people steal power and refuse to pay for light because 'they are cheating us'.

Well, power is private. How do you expect someone running a business to give you light when you are not paying for the service?

2.When we tell you folks, please let's vote out APC and PDP....you people will laugh at us. And the funny thing is that you would complain about the same APC and PDP all day, and then go and vote for them.
and are we at fault for not installing prepaid metre,do u expect me to pay 45k a month for a 3 bedroom apartment in a situation where the only time we see light is in flashes,they brought it upon themselves not us give us constant light and we are ready to pay I am tired of my gen,its not upto a year it's already giving issues.i nor dey let d gen rest
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Making people with good legs to be green with envy
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
osazsky:
and are we at fault for not installing prepaid metre,do u expect me to pay 45k a month for a 3 bedroom apartment in a situation where the only time we see light is in flashes,they brought it upon themselves not us give us constant light and we are ready to pay I am tired of my gen,its not upto a year it's already giving issues.i nor dey let d gen rest

That is why you Nigerians should have made noise when they were privatising the thing in 2013.

Government offered a chance for Nigerians to make their voice heard about the issue. Most of you kept quiet. So, power was privatised, and the cost now comes from our pocket.

And the money needed to fix things is HUGE.
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Youngjohnn: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmm

Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by denjjy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
can the car fly or can it be fueled with water
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by AmazingELixir: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2019

Definitely not required in my beloved country...our roads are too smooth for it to roll...the rugged design of the tortoise car will spoil our road for us..
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by bkool7(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
foliman:
So cool, but what if a tyre needs to be replaced, would it be automatic too?

How many able-bodied ladies can replace their tyres?

What's the difference?
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Basher8583: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
villagecraft:
Nigeria

No light to charge
No road to drive
No government support

In other words, We are not even on our way to stuff like this.

Check out this work pals>>>>https:///2ZE6SHb

This trash comming from a scamer educating on how to be successful in life.

Did it occur to you that you can only be successful in life by remaining POSITIVE

SCAMMER.......
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Wigetsolar: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by ceejay80s(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
I will rather be walkless than buy this toy for 9 million naira
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by Bluehill1051: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Isn't this kia picanto?? shocked
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by villagecraft: 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Name : Basher
Problem Status: 8483
Solution: Snipper

Basher8583:

This trash comming from a scamer educating on how to be successful in life.

Did it occur to you that you can only be successful in life by remaining POSITIVE

SCAMMER.......
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by villagecraft: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Even the Abuja is selective

Aurielfinizu:

u can only manage this in Abuja..

but keke napep come big pass this..

so expensive thou..

trailer go thruway this one for ojuelegba bridge
Re: This Tiny Car For Wheelchair Users Costs 9 Million Naira by crackhouse(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
This one is not for Nigeria. With this kind of small tyre you will just get stocked somewhere and be begging people to come and push you out.

Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12 / Arthur Eze Buys 2019 Roll Royce (Photos) / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured)