Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story (29148 Views)

No Job ,no Helper All Money Gone Nothing Again. Rip / My Experience Searching For A Job (no Jokes) / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
undecided
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Pearlyakin(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
OAU AND UI grin
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by ADRIAN88(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

Seeing the UNN Female hostel....

Those people are worse than PIGS!
grin Eyan Brutal FC...
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Crossbow(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:
Uniben Hall 3 toilet cleaners can relate

Those boys can shït for Africa!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

Bros.. Strong men for block f don summon you o..
cheesy
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Rastamann: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Some students are just animals. Even when the toilet is neat and there is water to flush, they will still mess up the place. Imagine a female student dumping her aborted fetus in the toilet and expect these women to clean it up for her? Some students are really bad! I commend these women who do these jobs.

1 Like

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Latidoh1: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
PhenomenalAustin:
IJ toilet cleaners at UNEC dy try.... The wc will be blocked but they will still work magic while they get paid peanuts...
Ij o. Bros where you dey stay. Which year you graduate
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by tunjilee003: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
thank God KWARAPOLY is shortput..... only legends understand

1 Like

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by DimFemmy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrHistorian:
I made it an obligation to say "eku ishe" (which translates to : well done) to this women whenever I walk past them. I commend their industry. Somehow, I feel they are not adequately compensated.

Nnamdi Azikwe Hall, University of Ibadan. grin

Independence hall back then nko.. Chai.. Shit go dey inside WC in layers with tissue paper..like sandwich

1 Like

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Rex123(m): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

You should try hall 4. There was a day someone defecated into the woman cleaning bucket. The poor woman just started crying . Fucking Bastards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by PhenomenalAustin: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Latidoh1:

Ij o. Bros where you dey stay. Which year you graduate

Lol.... I still dy sha... Penultimate
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by bigiyaro(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
no wonder, most graduates are unemployed illiterate fools, they can't even use common rest rooms without showing dia stupidity. metcheww.

2 Likes

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by loomer: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:

When flyover dey
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by emeijeh(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
loomer:

When flyover dey
No be lie.
Badt guy grin
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Man say whatever you want, buh baba you gotta cleanup after yourself! There is no excuse. How can students who are aspiring leaders of tomorrow be living like this?? The main problem with this is very simple, “I DONT CARE ATTITUDE”. And funny thing is people living and using that toilet would still be claiming right, saying it’s schools fault of the government. Please if it’s your mother, will you allow her to be a clearner of such toilet??
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by BabaCommander: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:

grin grin
Hall 4 should be worst because they eat too much beans at night.
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Femston: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Reminds me of Awo Hall toilet � then.
Water dey, toilet clean. Water no dey, toilet na no go area except you shot put, stand on the water closet before it becomes full or shit and throw in the pile up process
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by SKINDOGGY: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
emeijeh:

kikikiki kukumba kill me grin grin
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by cooltola(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wear a face mask , glove
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Just say female's toilet!
The males are a bit better.
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by MILLERMannn: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrHistorian:
I made it an obligation to say "eku ishe" (which translates to : well done) to this women whenever I walk past them. I commend their industry. Somehow, I feel they are not adequately compensated.

Ya This is what some people do everyday for us to survive. Market women, farmers, animal rearers, techician even scientist.
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
tunjilee003:
thank God KWARAPOLY is shortput.....
only legends understand

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by ikorodureporta: 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
kuntash:

Guy your ID seem popular, but you have just made an unpopular comment..

Pls take it back, it doesn't make sense in the line of this thread..

y? Back then, on a Saturday morning. It's when u enta there they would appear. So, it's either you go v.early, or you allow them to finish their job first

Toilet washing is almost dsame thing everywhere
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by MILLERMannn: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Odogu9195:
Man say whatever you want, buh baba you gotta cleanup after yourself! There is no excuse. How can students who are aspiring leaders of tomorrow be living like this?? The main problem with this is very simple, “I DONT CARE ATTITUDE”. And funny thing is people living and using that toilet would still be claiming right, saying it’s schools fault of the government. Please if it’s your mother, will you allow her to be a clearner of such toilet??

You really hit the point. It is truly ' I don't care attitude'. This attitude is inherent in African people. They don't care about simple natural things.

2 Likes

Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by confydoedowaye(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
ABSU HOSTEL A n B those days, like the story is the same everywhere... This is epic
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by lordtim001(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
MrHistorian:

Baluba is still okay na. Go to Tedder or some floors in Indy. You must hold your breath�
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Bizibi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Rex123:

You should try hall 4. There was a day someone defecated into the woman cleaning bucket. The poor woman just started crying . Fucking Bastards
haba!!!!!
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by Naijageak(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Really nastiest job, packing adult poo and urine...poison..university students are dirtiest people on earth, pooping and urinating all over the floor for their mothers mate to Coman wash for them...wicked souls, if those women swear for them now tell me why it won't work

Smiles. Abi na make some students de get carry over?
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by akdjr(m): 11:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
This people de try I swear. I remember when one of them in my hostel approach my brother to help him write a reply to the query that was issued to him and my brother ask him what exactly does he want him to write? This man told my brother to write the re-query as if he's the one that recieve the letter while doing this kind of job. Laugh nearly kill me that day.
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by StudentsNG: 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
FUTO HOSTEL B TOILET COMES TO MIND. Those women are the real heroes!
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by googi: 12:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Generally, our society lack maintenance mentality. Unlike those days when children get up early in the morning to do chores.

University environment should be different. It is the right place to start mini projects that can be extended to the whole community.

We are still waiting for their solar, water and agric projects to catch on.

So tell me on the 2000s why sanitary workers are not provided with equipment so that they do not come into physical contact with faeces. No wonder some students don't go to toilet for days. Others run home or to friend's house to use toilet.

Blame our communities all you want but our Universities too?
Re: The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story by UTEWUOJO: 12:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Here, it's the men that clean because women are not allowed into boys hostel, but #EGO will not allow the men to clean up the toilet. Block A and B students can relate to this. I rep FUTMINNA!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Big People Around Me Ask For My Means Of Livelihood? / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment (30 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.