Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Check This Reply For Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check This Reply For Me (386 Views)

Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Reply For Me by Hallenjay: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Dear .....
your CV has been received but your work experience is with the secondary cadre. we are a nursery school with children under age 5, you do not meet some of our necessary requirements.
We hope your find an opening that fits your experience and qualification.
best wishes
Mrs ......
After the above reply, is it wise to reply the sch dat I can take care of the babies as I have a 7 month baby too and it will also be of advantage to me If he is in the mixed of other babies.

Solid advice pls
Re: Check This Reply For Me by blujoi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Shoot your shot, you might succeed or you might get rejected. This life you’ll regret the opportunities you didn’t attempt. No pain, no gain!!

Hallenjay:
Dear .....
your CV has been received but your work experience is with the secondary cadre. we are a nursery school with children under age 5, you do not meet some of our necessary requirements.
best wishes
Mrs ......
After the above reply, is it wise to reply the sch dat I can take care of the babies as I have a 7 month baby too and it will also be of advantage to me If he is in the mixed of other babies.

Solid advice pls

3 Likes

Re: Check This Reply For Me by Omotayor123(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hallenjay:
Dear .....
best wishes
Mrs ......

Solid advice pls
Try your Luck Ma'am
Tell them you can take the job

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Power Group (SPG) Job Recruitment / Waec Cbt Apptitude Test / Sales Executive At Leadway Assurance Limited Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.