Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun (36112 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Police Finally Arrest Kidnappers Of American Rescued By US Forces (photo) / Kidnapped Wife Of Olugbenga Ale, Akeredolu's Chief Of Staff Rescued By Amotekun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmm
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by onmyowncj: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
sammhi:

If u believe police rescued these people then you must be a big fool.
How on earth will they.reacue them without a fight ? Unless it was the police that kidnapped them in the first place
I belived ransom was paid quickly to effect their quick release . The ransom obviously came from the presidency.or Ogun state government or the church.
u made this comment because ur brain have been formatted to one directional function,what about dropping the victims to make police stop pursuing them, coward like u will throw away meat just because a dog barked not to talk of when the dog pursue you,ur type will pull ur pants join, now npf pursuing u ,u don't know the surveillance they are with or whether chopper is even sent out to get u at all cost,u type go shit join the lost of ur pants,at that point u give up everything for ur life. Now that sense have been infused into u,make sure you don't mention me

1 Like

Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by teejet: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
HALLELUJAH!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

GOD IS FAITHFUL!

THE ENEMIES HAVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME.

1 Like

Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by starstaz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
A drama of : they have kidnapped us and the reactionary effort of we have rescued them all: of tom and jerry government on security matters. Shame of a black pool of idiots. The lead and the Mislead.
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by lexy2014: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
arzizhy:

But they will not be able to tell us who the kidnappers are.

They are ghosts. D kidnap was spiritual
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
teejet:
HALLELUJAH!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

GOD IS FAITHFUL!

THE ENEMIES HAVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME.

By enemies, do u mean d kidnappers?
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by wakes: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
calmbabadee:
Thank God.

It will be a welcome development if all cases of kidnap are swiftly responded to like this. I mean those who do not know "anybody" nor have any "connection"
smiley
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
lebron7:

The problem is, if he does it some fools will say he is carrying out ethnic cleansing

When it was done in ikorodu& abia state, was it called ethnic cleansing?
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
It sounds awfully good to hear that the victims had been rescued. But the questions that need to be answered are: "What happened to the kidnappers?" Did they abandon their victims and escape further into the evil forest?" "What are the identities of the kidnappers?" I find it mighty funny that the Police are always only able to solve [b]high profile [/b]cases where the spot-light is shone on them, otherwise the crime would go unsolved. This tells me one thing, that the police are complicit in these crimes. They know who these criminals are and the criminals operate with their tacit approval. Nigerians of all shapes and stripes should demand better from those who are paid to serve and protect them. Citizens protection should not be based on how highly placed one is in the society. Every Nigerian deserves equal protection under the law.
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by lebron7(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
lexy2014:

When it was done in ikorodu& abia state, was it called ethnic cleansing?
Time have changed bro
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by bilulu(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
windofjustice:
Someone should tell me what to invest with ₦700,000
Man City to beat Chelsea..... thank ma later
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by Ndukaernest(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
mastercee:
Film trick grin
No be small firm trick
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
lebron7:

Time have changed bro

I didn't ask whether times have changed. I asked when it was done in ikorodu& abia state, was it called ethnic cleansing?
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by teejet: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
By enemies, do u mean d kidnappers?

YEAH.

KIDNAPPERS, MOCKERS, AND ALL THOSE THAT

DERIVED JOY FROM THE INCIDENT.
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nija police wey still de checking point or na the ones wey de watch over Oluomo... the treasurer of Lagos State.... Idonbilifit

Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sirheny007:
So the NPF must be kicked in the arse every time to do their job?
BTW: I hope Osinbajo is taking notes?
Demonic servant of God. angry
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by enemyofprogress: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
bilulu:

Man City to beat Chelsea..... thank ma later
i don't know why you just dey hungry me
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by 9gerian: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by calculator123(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
BRASH:
prayer without work is dead that exchange of money was the work
Hahahahahaha
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by dheilaw1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sarah20A:
Picture or I don't believe
did you see the picture of the kidnap before you believed it? Ewu

2 Likes

Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by Ademidd: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
HALLELUYAH!!! God is on the throne, may His name be praise.
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by OmoOshodi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
smileyoo:
its a known fact that when d npf rescued victims, without arresting d villains, ransome has been paid. kidnappers, nko?
stop pushing police to parade innocent people as the suspects.... We all know our police.... Let's applaud them this time around for being truthful..... No ransom paid. No arrests

Game over
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by godquality: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
How much did they pay for this wonderful rescue? Tell us the truth. Nigeria police that's good for nothing but bribes and making false arrest claiming to rescue.

1 Like

Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by AreaFada2: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Thank God for their lives.

Meanwhile kidnappers have already collected their share of tithes and seeds.
Police cannot rescue any poo without killing some victims, some kidnappers or arresting some kidnappers. NPF shoot at anything that moves under stress of emergency.

The headlines of "rescued" is to prevent copy cats and make people believe kidnapping is not profitable.
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by raphy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
they have paid the ransom sharp sharp there will be thanks giving Tomorrow...
if u knw u knw... can sombobo shout halleluja....
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by consultancy: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
ransom has been paid, no long talk. the police force will never come out openly to agree that ransom was paid, so other potential kidnappers will not see it as a lucrative venture
Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by Chiemeka1: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Glory be to God. Shame on Reno and the gate of hell.

1 Like

Re: 4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun by slowie(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sarah20A:
Picture or I don't believe
Who cares whether you believe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Oil Rich Tongeji Island In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.