Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted (47874 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by tigerclaws: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

Trash.
None of these guys got his wealth legitimately. They are all Criminals.

So you know, I'm not Yoruba
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by tigerclaws: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

E pain this man well. grin grin

The truth is bitter, you are pained by the truth. grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by tigerclaws: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:
Combination of Drug pushers, Ritualist, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby factory owners, Prostitutes e.t.c from the East.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:
Combination of Drug pushers, Ritualist, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby factory owners, Prostitutes e.t.c from the East.

Hmmmmmm u look ugly, biko i dnt want 2 see dis ur face early in d morning grin
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
This one pass burial oooo na celebration of life i must say
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Harlem2(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Bitter Truth

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by idonhammer: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by baddosky1: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Descendants of Lucifemi aka Od*ud*wa will be severely pained by this one. Eg: Bighead9 and Harlem2

They will look for another way to sabotage another of his aircraft's tyres.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Thieves, Rapists, Kidnappers, cultists and crooks

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Owaincouncil: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
alezzy13:

Werey grin grin grin

@ topic, na Obiano wife be that? That her sunglasses carry weight o! E wan be like mask. tongue

It may be bulletproof.
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Isoduwa(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Emoney, is your agbada blue or green?

Blue all the way boi are you a leaner
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Leemekzy: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

You call these Rogues successful people? You must be one of those Youths who will do anything to get money.
give me one person from your tribe thats a saint.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by baddosky1: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Keep praising those Criminals, I just hope you or one of your relatives doesn't become their next victim.

So you know, where I come from. We don't worship people cause they have money, your wealth must be clean and legit.

You don't worship them but sit around their gate in Bourdillion waiting for egunje from bullion van entering their compound!

Beggars! tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by fykes(m): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Keep praising those Criminals, I just hope you or one of your relatives doesn't become their next victim.

So you know, where I come from. We don't worship people cause they have money, your wealth must be clean and legit.
Bros behind every great wealth, there's a great crime

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by madridsta007(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

20 governors attended, according to the news which you read..

The East has just 5 governors.

So more Drug pushers, Ritualist, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby factory owners, Prostitutes came in the form of 15 governors from the West and North.
See how you are yabbing the whole of Nigeria with style. Sense will not kill you wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by saajus: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mighty ko, mito ni. Are they mighty because of problems they are creating or mighty because of number of people they've thrown into poverty. In sane climes, money=greatness.

qualityovenbake:
Mighty Men Gathering(MMG)
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Lexusgs430: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Emoney, is your agbada blue or green?

You have surely had your carrots.......
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by sirfemoz(m): 10:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Whether legitimate or illegitimate, we all pray to God every morning to bless the works of our hand. Pray to that you serve to bless the works of your hand for you to be in such gathering. They did not kidnapped you, or stole from you. Or used you as ritual.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by nwanyionitsha: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:
Make I enter booth...before my head enter mining activities.
Witches and wizard everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Marotzke(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

please where are you from?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Godwin2am(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash. None of these guys got his wealth legitimately. They are all Criminals.
YOU CERTAINLY CANT OUTLIVE IT.. ENVVY

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by doggedfighter(f): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
And they spoiled the thread with tribal bashing sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by nwanyionitsha: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.

What do you want to do about it online?
Noisemakers.
Quasi northerners from kogi and kwara will also call themselves northerners. Smh.
See dangote the blood sucker and tinubu the drug baron that got their monies legitimately.
Criminals everywhere.
Green is the colour of envy and jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by SocialJustice: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
AmericanQuarter:
About 20 Nigerian governors including Gov Ihedioha were in Anambra yesterday for the occasion
Were the other 19 governors camera shy?
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Freshbaba95(m): 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Skull Miners bore nothing but hate, jealousy and envy.. Baba hustle ooo, make the rest of your miserable life no end in poverty and regret. grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by SocialJustice: 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Trash.

You're enslaving yourself to poverty by thinking like this.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by TSRC: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
Thieves, Rapists, Kidnappers, cultists and crooks
I don't think there is anybody there half as criminal as tinubu.

Apart from onyema, none of them own a private jet, let alone two.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Freshbaba95:

Skull Miners bore nothing but hate, jealousy and envy.. Baba hustle ooo, make the rest of your miserable life no end in poverty and regret. grin

E pain am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
What do you want to do about it online?
Noisemakers.
Quasi northerners from kogi and kwara will also call themselves northerners. Smh.
See dangote the blood sucker and tinubu the drug baron that got their monies legitimately.
Criminals everywhere.
Green is the colour of envy and jealousy.

Evans Brother, go and rest. We know how your people make their money. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by tfash96(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba people will never hide their hate for successful Igbo men and women as if Na Igbo sey make Tinubu and Awolowo sell off the south west region to the north.

When We told you Hydraulic soup gobbling parasites from the south west that APC will be wiped out of South East, Una think sey na lie .

This is Super Story by Wale Adenuga productions

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Aidejay(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba people will never hide their hate for successful Igbo men and women as if Na Igbo sey make Tinubu and Awolowo sell off the south west region to the north.

When We told you Hydraulic soup gobbling parasites from the south west that APC will be wiped out of South East, Una think sey na lie.
if only you had a proper functioning brain, you would have joined the "successful igbo men and women" who are being hated by the yorubas but alas you're just another poor and deranged begger with access to internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed / Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold / Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.