Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted (47870 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Nossa(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:
Combination of Drug pushers, Ritualist, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby factory owners, Prostitutes e.t.c from the East.

You wey your work na to dey follow all nairaland girls for nyash like house fly, even one naira no fit drop. Nwoke m go and make money, jee kpata ego before ranting upandan.
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Godwin2am:

YOU CERTAINLY CANT OUTLIVE IT.. ENVVY

Who envy Criminals? Not me bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by tigerclaws: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by tigerclaws: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

Evans Brother, go and rest. We know how your people make their money. grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by tigerclaws: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
[s]
Bighead9:

E pain am grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Godwin2am(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
fykes:
Bros behind every great wealth, there's a great crime
YOU CANT HANDLE WEALTH! RETARD MOFO

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by CzarChris(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Keep praising those Criminals, I just hope you or one of your relatives doesn't become their next victim.

So you know, where I come from. We don't worship people cause they have money, your wealth must be clean and legit.
dude relax hate would only give you unnecessary headaches. Before you bust an artilry, name any extremely successful businessman that in the world that hasn't cut corners to give himself an edge over others?(this excludes politicians o).

Business world no bi bobo juice.

Igbos have perfected the craft, despite any government gridlock to demoralise the igbo businessman.

So instead of critising the business successes of igbo men, guy humble yourself and be an apprentice so you can learn how the game is played.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Godwin2am(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

NOW THEY ARE CRIMINALS...RETARD MOFO
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Marotzke:
please where are you from?

Nigeria.

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Nossa(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

I fit feed you and your entire family for one year and I no go feel am for pocket. You think say na everybody we dey visit this site dey poor and jobless like you?

Deceive yourself all you want in the name of a clap back, that's not a problem. We know you so hide your face in shame.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
sirfemoz:

Whether legitimate or illegitimate, we all pray to God every morning to bless the works of our hand. Pray to that you serve to bless the works of your hand for you to be in such gathering. They did not kidnapped you, or stole from you. Or used you as ritual.

I pray you don't end up as their next victim.

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
madridsta007:

20 governors..

The East has just 5 governors.

So more Drug pushers, Ritualist, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby factory owners, Prostitutes came in the form of 15 governors from the West and North.
See how you are yabbing the whole of Nigeria with style. Sense will not kill you wink wink wink

The Criminals are from the Region that have only 5 Governor's.

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:
Combination of Drug pushers, Ritualist, Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Baby factory owners, Prostitutes e.t.c from the East.
As you post that picture to prove your envy, why don't you join the club let them repackage your suffering cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Topmaike007(m): 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:
all I can see in you is painment

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
fykes:

Bros behind every great wealth, there's a great crime

Like those great men from the East. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by slap1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Did they "steal" from your Father?

Why be mad on successful people undecided

Does his father have anything worth stealing?
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 11:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
baddosky1:

You don't worship them but sit around their gate in Bourdillion waiting for egunje from bullion van entering their compound!

Beggars! tongue

These are the real beggers. Eastern Almajiri's. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Bighead9: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Leemekzy:
give me one person from your tribe thats a saint.

We are all saints. Unlike these guys.

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Miketonia: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:
Thankgod u said combination of all these ppl excluding herdsmen and Yoruba looters (tinubu)

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by abbiboy: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Did they "steal" from your Father?

Why be mad on successful people undecided
They steal ur wealth n u re here glorifying them...like d guy said u will do anytin to make money,even use ur mama do money rituals...lazy werey youth!spits
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Ugosample(m): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

see this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by baddosky1: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

These are the real beggers. Eastern Almajiri's. grin grin grin

I'm sure the shirtless man with his smelly mouth wide open is your father and the old smelly haggard woman is your grandmother

grin grin grin

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by baddosky1: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Like those great men from the East. grin grin grin grin

And these ones from the South-waste

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Harlem2(m): 12:03am On Aug 04, 2019
baddosky1:
Descendants of Lucifemi aka Od*ud*wa will be severely pained by this one. Eg: Bighead9 and Harlem2

They will look for another way to sabotage another of his aircraft's tyres.

Ok show me your ticket mumu
Am sure none of your generation have never been to the airport
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by leviaka: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2019
People can be funny, so when has commiserating with someone become a gathering of drug pushers some people needs their head examined
Are you calling obiano n other successful Igbo men crooks, I wonder which tribe you are from, so all Igbo people including jayjay ,kanu ,Mikel obi ,chukwueze,. Genevieve, Jim iyke, e.t.c are pushers you are what we igbos call EWU Nnama

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by fortunechy(m): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Anambra Nwere Mmadu
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by madridsta007(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Bighead9:

The Criminals are from the Region that have only 5 Governor's.

Hehehe... You meant to say, 15 governors?

Since 20 were present. Don’t worry. Everyone understands wink
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by kernel001: 1:37am On Aug 04, 2019
emeijeh:

Is that not Ifeanyi Ubah the chronic debtor?

Is Jimoh Ibrahim also an Igbo man? I know you wouldn't know that Dangote is likely the highest debtor in Nigeria, because of new daily grounds.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Gkemz: 2:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Despite party differences and affiliation, Ngige still remembers his root... Unlike Joe Igbokwe and the APC bitchy dog, Lauretta Onochie.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by F2st5s: 2:25am On Aug 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Yoruba people will never hide their hate for successful Igbo men and women as if Na Igbo sey make Tinubu and Awolowo sell off the south west region to the north.

When We told you Hydraulic soup gobbling parasites from the south west that APC will be wiped out of South East, Una think sey na lie .

Which party will dictate your life for the next 4 additional years? Oponu
Re: Photos From Michael Chukwuka Onyema Burial: Celebrities, Politicians Spotted by Harddiskng(m): 2:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Truly money cannot buy class nor discretion smh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed / Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold / Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.