Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward: Let My People Come!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward: Let My People Come!! (155 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward: Let My People Come!! by TheIkoro(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ye have heard that it has been said by them of old,

"Let the little children come unto me, for unto such as they is The Kingdom of Heaven;"

but if an EIGHT YEAR OLD boy could become king over an entire nation once, as testified to by Scriptures Jesus should have known:

then truly, truly, do I say unto thee:

"Let those that are cut off out of the land of the living come unto me, for unto such as they is The Queendom of Heaven."

Yes! be they those that cower under Woman to be therefore rewarded by the most of prosperity that can be given a prisoner; or those that cower under men to be therefore told either "Only the fee sees," or "Thou fears, and therefore sees;" or those that cower under neither to be therefore thrown in all its entirety unto the dung-heap:

Let In There Come!!

- The Naked Truth (3rd of August, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

You’ll Be Rewarded / In 1887, The Jubilee 50th Year Of... / Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.