Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention (88442 Views)

Opeyemi Adetunji: My Boobs Get The Most Attention / Winniefred Nwoko: My Eyes, Boobs Get Me The Most Attention / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its kinda annoying when sm1 can’t describe themselves honestly or accurately. Where is the backside now
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Chiedu4Trump: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sam0:
where is the bum?
gaby:
Where the bum

Mgbeke feeling funky
princeade86:
where is the backside. if it is not like otobo, then no talk. after 2 movies or 4, then she get senator as alhaji.
idonhammer:
Where is the backside?Make you come Uganda and see real backside.. Nigerian women with strong yansh...mtcheww

When una find the back side I beg tell me angry
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Lovelyn451(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kikelomo, ur name like herbal medicine
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by VictorBlake2000(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin grin Saggy boobs
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by nototribalist: 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
This one's no dey last for movie industry
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
uboma:
Beauty with no brains.

It is obvious you don't know the meaning of the word "beauty".
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by gazza07(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Local man cannot can anymore

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by lesson44: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Na too big for me. grin
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by skyfather09(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided Las las, boys go chop clean mouth......unto the next one.....
my niggah

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
skyfather09:
my niggah

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
wolverine1987:
Who is this one again na
A "fast rising actress". They are always "fast rising" but are known more 4 nude and semi nude posts on social media than acting movies

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by tfash96(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Don't tell me she's using sperm to bath in 1st pic.. And this 1 ain't upcoming sef she's far from upcoming I haven't seen her before
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by tfash96(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
visijo:
Boys without beards be looking like girls on low cut
Y is it that wizkid and Ronaldo coming to my mind now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
She's searching for big god cheesy
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by yemight2776(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
You mean the loyal ones......you are finish
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by mrkings84(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where is d bum?, Seems u wanted to say my big tummy....
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by CaptainFM1: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
idonhammer:
Where is the backside?Make you come Uganda and see real backside.. Nigerian women with strong yansh...mtcheww

Uganda....Chai. That country mehn.

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Goalnaldo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Useless bottom

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by UltimateDayg: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Well after Olympus has fallen, wall of Jericho should rise

Think about it grin cheesy
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by FIDELISFIDECENT: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where is the backside?
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Still waiting to see the ass ,not like it's bigger or better than omotolas butt , no kids no husband or pilot , no wedding ring or engagement ring, no , mentored products or discovered talents, sister who you be abeg?
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Temptee101(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by uboma(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chi59:

It is obvious you don't know the meaning of the word "beauty".

Lol.

Are you more prettier? Let's see your picture so we can be the judge.
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by ubee(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Only a quack news writer or reporter will post a report under this type of headline without attaching a picture of the subject where her backside is zoomed in on.

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 04, 2019
visijo:
Boys without beards be looking like girls on low cut
Boys with beard be looking like girls on Brazilian hair?? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by t2luv1: 3:54am On Aug 04, 2019
uboma:
Beauty with no brains.

You take the brain. I take the beauty. She is beautiful.
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by sunnedee2: 4:20am On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:
Yoruba bums are to die for.
When I was serving at sango otta, I saw things mehn.

Nearly had an okada accident while looking at a lady's bum.
Very heavy something undergoing pendulum motion.
@ Bolded.
Guy you no well grin grin grin grin
Nearly had an accident few days ago while driving.
The cause? You can guess!
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by MySchoolTrends: 4:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Lol.............. https://favyogis.com/
Re: Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention by wolverine1987: 6:20am On Aug 04, 2019
lexy2014:

A "fast rising actress". They are always "fast rising" but are known more 4 nude and semi nude posts on social media than acting movies
Naija my naija well I guess we have more social media celebrities than actual celebrities these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.