Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) (57765 Views)

Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) / Peter Thomas: Tiv Leader Leads Thugs To Attack Residents In Lagos / Lagos Task Force Officials Attack Residents With Machetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
tsdarkside:
very strange....

lately when anything bad happens,immediatly fulanis are mentioned....

it was not like this few years ago....

normaly we say bandits,criminals,kidnappers.....

now,everything is fulanis....

But d security agencies haven't been able to unravel d mystery behind d identity of d perpetrators. D govts PR team have engaged in lies & cosmetic mass communication leaving room 4 speculation. D public has no choice than 2 fill in d blanks themselves. It shows that d govt isn't in control of d security situation in d country but running after protesters is its past time. It has failed

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is saddening. Nigeria is indeed a Zoo
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Menance: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is deep.
What Callousness
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by MobilityExpress: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
shocked Inside their homes? There's a silent war going on. Southerners had better move back to their region. This government is a failure regarding security. Southerners living in the outskirt areas of Abuja had better start relocating. The same tactics these killer fulani herdsmen militias used in Benue and Plateau. They might start raiding towns in outskirt areas.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
article1:
In as much as I neither support killings nor any kind of attack by any group I just want to say that these killings can emanate from those who have bent in taking power by all means i.e the opposition just to discredit this government

What has d govt done to unravel d mystery behind d perpetrators. Are d killers ghosts? Isn't d same killers that d govt wants to reward with RUGA? Is that how u treat opposition?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by TheStarsAlign: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
valenu:
I'm not to be blamed. Me and GEJ are innocent. Only those who chased GEJ away to bring in this government should be held responsible.

As much as I don't support this evil govt, GEJ brought it upon himself. He started losing the love when he increased fuel price on January 1st and refused to revert even with nationwide protest. That singular act was the beginning of his downfall and he has only himself to blame. He was so much loved but took it for granted.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by princejenks(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
I've not been able to confirm this story from other sources cos the particular source of this info is known to be an alarmist who stays outside the country and posts both verified and unverified stories on his timeline and other groups. Isolated skirmishes do happen from time to time in the federal capital territory and such are easily reported these days as herdsmen attack whereas it could be a disagreement between individuals that escalated so am not buying this story hookline and sinker

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by MobilityExpress: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
tsdarkside:
very strange....

lately when anything bad happens,immediatly fulanis are mentioned....

it was not like this few years ago....

normaly we say bandits,criminals,kidnappers.....

now,everything is fulanis....

Did you see the sharp cuts? Only 2 select groups of civilians know how to handle knives with such precision:
Group A, Surgeons
GRoup B, Meat Sellers or Herdsmen

The culprit here is obviously the herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jesus Christ!! Save us oo , even Abuja, center of leadership...
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by kingdavid09: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
I live in lokogoma, Abuja.Nobody knows about the incident.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
article1:
In as much as I neither support killings nor any kind of attack by any group I just want to say that these killings can emanate from those who have bent in taking power by all means i.e the opposition just to discredit this government

OK, let's agree it's so, What measure have been taken by the government to curb the issue??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by wman(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Devgod:
You're a big fool.. An Autistic Jonathan is 10x better than the fully fit demented dullaRd you voted into Aso rock.

Jonathan is better. I'm not arguing that.

No one knew Buhari will be as terrible as this.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by wman(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
baddosky1:

This one is still blaming GEJ.

No worry...herdsmen will locate you soon and reset your brain with a swipe of a machete on your skull.

I hold Buhari responsible for the killings.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by sogodihno: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Pavarottii:

Very wrong my brother... Jonathan was voted out for tribal eeasons. Jonathan fought corruption better n security better in his last year cos of the same northerners and international sabotaged his effort... We were 3rd fasting rising economy in d world.. Wat else did he not do...

Fought corruption beta my foot, with Dasuki gate, Diezani and co
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by mightyokwy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
wman:

You might be innocent but GEJ isn't innocent. If GEJ had been a good president that performed well, shunned corruption and worked hard to transform this country, no one will vote for Buhari.

Jonathan shares part of the blame for letting Nigerians fall for the scam called Buhari.
I'm not exonerating GEJ, but prior to that 2015 election, even if GEJ turned Nigeria economy to that of China, north will still vote against him. North were desperate to return power to the North.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Urchman200: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
wman:

You might be innocent but GEJ isn't innocent. If GEJ had been a good president that performed well, shunned corruption and worked hard to transform this country, no one will vote for Buhari.

Jonathan shares part of the blame for letting Nigerians fall for the scam called Buhari.
u just won the most sensible post on naiaraland.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by sogodihno: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
hammerVJ:
YORUBA MUST PRODUCE PRESIDENT IN 2023.

OSINBANJO OR TINUBU MUST BE PRESIDENT.

NA HIM WE DEY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE WORST THING THAT HAPPEN TO NIGERIA, IS YORUBA THIRD WORLD MEDIA.

One thing u don't know is we are not apologetic about this, if Jonathan come back for Presidency tomorrow, we will still boot him out, those that want to die, can go and die.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Benbethy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nigeria my beloved country has become a place where people can't sleep with their eyes closed, fear has gripped every heart, killing, kidnapping and fear everywhere. And our president is watching. People are dying yet he kept quiet.
Na wa oooo. I just tire.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Jrevelation(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmmmmmm

nigeria that country don finally turn to war zone
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Amudeneogu: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
God please save this country called Nigeria
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
zionmde:
Looks like Evans has escaped from prison
He and his guys working for Pdp has now turned very violent
To think you had brains was a mistake.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by namio10: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
No be you southern Nigerians de behave as if oyibo tied you together with Fulani and its Islamic 12 Sharia states?

This is nothing.

Nnamdi Kanu told you people the truth.

One Nijerrriyyaaa people tied together by crude oil, ahoy!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ewoooooo!!!! Jesus m ooo... Why now dat I m eating eeh? Where did we go wrong bikonu?
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by blackgold90(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You are just a pathetic soul. Maybe the Yorubas should have been held responsible also when Fulani's and BH were killing under GEJ because they supported GEJ with protest to be installed as president. You wish the Yoruba's bad for no just cause and can't even see what a pathetic soul you are.

Deal with it you guys midwife this govt to power enjoy the goodies
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
am sorry to say this, war is roaming somewhere.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Let's tell ourselves the nakedd truth, Buhari is a complete failure and may the lives of all his supporters be like the present life of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amudeneogu:
[s]God please save this country called Nigeria [/s]
wrong prayer
The right prayer should be God divide this country and let's go our separate ways. We are living with beasts in the North
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Benbethy:
Nigeria my beloved country has become a place where people can't sleep with their eyes closed, fear has gripped every heart, killing, kidnapping and fear everywhere. And our president is watching. People are dying yet he kept quiet.
Na wa oooo. I just tire.
that one na president?abeg if na joke make you stop abeg
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Captaintimex:

What's your point. Fulani is the new face of crimes in the land and Buhari is their Grand patron...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Caught With Human Head In Imo (Graphic Photos) / Navy Exhumes Remains Of Missing Officer In Ebonyi / SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.