Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) (58129 Views)

Panic As Criminals Besiege Efab, Gwarimpa Bridge To Attack Residents / Peter Thomas: Tiv Leader Leads Thugs To Attack Residents In Lagos / Lagos Task Force Officials Attack Residents With Machetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Fake
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by BenedictStinson(m): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Abagworo:
Fake
It happened. Nzugbe Estate Lokogoma

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by CodeTemplar: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2019
doctokwus:

Those that voted him deserve suffering 10times over and the hottest part of hell and I make no apologies over it.
For 4 years it was clear the man was a lying,corrupt,grossly incompetent,first rate parochial bigot,and some imps still voted him.
I pity these Abuja people because they voted against him,but no single pity or tears for whoever was at least 18years and supported his return.No single iota of pity!
If by those that voted him you are talking about the Yorubas then remember that these same Yorubas were at the fore front of the movement that installed GEJ oh.
That means the north should equally hate Yorubas and the Yorubas should not participate in elections or politics. That would a dumb idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Fuckkk
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by xelly: 6:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Naijafull19:

Yes, this APC government has failed.

But let's not forget...under the same GEJ, Fulani bandits were also active, and Boko Haram was bombing Abuja and other cities left, right and center. And kidnapping was still there.Remmeber chibok.

And just like APC people blame PDP...GEJ government was blaming the Buhari and co that were not in power.

APC is no better...but under GEJ, we were in a bad state. That is why some of us (not me, I don't care for PDP or APC) VOTED out PDP. Too bad APC is just like PDP.

During GEJ era, have you heard that Fulani Herdsmen attacked anywhere in SS, SE, SW and Abuja? Buhari is the sole sponsor of all the attacks in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by daleehat: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2019
My Wish is to see a Day that this Ethnic jingoist this Religion bigot Called Chidi Cali will be pick by our Security forces. This guy is second to that Bastard called Namdi Kwanuu or whatever hero he is to those Igbos across the NIGER Bridge

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LLMG: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself.
zionmde:
Looks like Evans has escaped from prison
He and his guys working for Pdp has now turned very violent
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LLMG: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Amen.
Gabson006:
May God protection be sufficient for us all
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LLMG: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Because they are on a mission and it is obvious for all to see.
tsdarkside:
very strange....

lately when anything bad happens,immediatly fulanis are mentioned....

it was not like this few years ago....

normaly we say bandits,criminals,kidnappers.....

now,everything is fulanis....
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LLMG: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2019
And you are now worse off because of that.
Printerscanner:

We have kicked out the ineffectual buffoon and his gang of 40 thieves. Get used to that.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LLMG: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Amen.
investopedia:
May this Fulani murderer's burn in hell with their 72 virgins.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2019
HATRED AND INTOLERANCE IS ALREADY REDUCING OUR FIGURES, WATCH IT!

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LLMG: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Unbelievable, so what is this your government doing to stop them with everything at their disposal.
article1:
In as much as I neither support killings nor any kind of attack by any group I just want to say that these killings can emanate from those who have bent in taking power by all means i.e the opposition just to discredit this government

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by wman(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2019
nasoeb:

I put it to you that you voted for buhari in the last election. Deny it as God is watching you

I voted for Sowore
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by manny4u(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2019
doctokwus:
I really feel pity for any Abuja resident that has experienced this nightmarish times we live in, because the majority saw this upcoming disaster and voted for Buhari to return to Daura.
It pains to see sane minded people experience such tragic event as this attack
Actually abuja did not vote for APC.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by ChristianEast: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Harlem2:

It's a pity you call yourself a Christian with this comment
I am proudly one. At least I don't snitch on the south like the peaceful people.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2019
LLMG:
Because they are on a mission and it is obvious for all to see.

what the hell are you talkin about....??

shitt always happenend in nigeria,why is everything atributed to fulanis nowadays....??

and you are talkin about a mission....??
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by doctokwus: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2019
manny4u:
Actually abuja did not vote for APC.
What does "voted to return Buhari to Daura" mean to you?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2019
hammerVJ:

THAT IS YORUBA THIRD WORLD MEDIA AT ITS BEST.

EXACTLY, HOW WE GOT HERE AND STILL IN THIS SHIIT

the same way people like you blame everything on buhari....

we will not forget Jonathan either....that miserable soul....
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Did you see the sharp cuts? Only 2 select groups of civilians know how to handle knives with such precision:
Group A, Surgeons
GRoup B, Meat Sellers or Herdsmen

The culprit here is obviously the herdsmen.

and since when did you become a detective,or you dey work by csi naija....??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2019
ivor1:
Kitikpa na otolo lacha gi anya dere anuofia ewu mpama.,

hey,respect yourself....
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2019
vincentjk:

You're not making sense at all.. An eye witness should recognize a fulani man even by their looks, who are you suspecting?

criminals....!!

with a minute....

are you trying to tell me fulanis dont have criminals....??

evans is igbo....did we tried to title all igbos kidnappers because of evans....??
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by nasoeb: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Review your post note see the shameful unintelligent shit you wrote - don't tackle me; I am not your mate. angry
Why I go be mate with someone wey only know how to carry gun, rape women, drink codeine, take tramadol, kidnap people, kill Priests, sniff soak away, steals. I can go on and on, you WILL / CAN NEVER find anything good about the fulanis in this life. You are destined to fail in life and be hated by everyone. But very soon una go seize to exist, mark my word.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LASTBHORN: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2019
THANK GOD
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2019
baddosky1:

This one is still blaming GEJ.

No worry...herdsmen will locate you soon and reset your brain with a swipe of a machete on your skull.
grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by MobilityExpress: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
tsdarkside:

and since when did you become a detective,or you dey work by csi naija....??

I be Batman na grin
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
MobilityExpress:

I be Batman na grin

ehen....
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by kayalla(f): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
DonBenny77:
Next level
its here
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by dexmond: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
27Pushing30:

The post doesn’t clearly explain what happened just alluded to “Fulani bandits”. Are educated people on this forum at all?

Who discerned they were bandits and who confirmed they were Fulani?

Are the bandits terrorizing Zamfara also Fulani

There has to be a clearer picture

One thing is for sure though ... there’s insecurity in the land

The government is supposed to figure out whatever is happening. They have all the resources.
Re: Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) by LASTBHORN: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
WHERE ARE AL THOSE FOOLISH AYES AND VIKINS THEM, WEY DAY DO GRA GRA 4 DAT ARENA, WHY THEM NO FIT FAL OUT KUM FIGHT, MOFOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminu Tafida, Son Of Tambuwal’s Aide, Two Others Circulate Nude Video Online / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) / FBI Officer, Dave Patrick Underwood Killed Near Protest In Oakland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.