Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel (535 Views)

Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel by Paulscholari(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
I will like to travel to Ghana or Cotonou just to travel out of Naija and get my international passport stamp. The reason is because the last time I applied for US visa, I was going on a vacation, I wasn't given and the white guy that attended to me said I should try and get some traveling history and re-apply. Now how do I go about this! I need some advice or orientation about this.. Or is it even possible for me not to go but just to get my passport stamp to reflect that I have traveled out or something, I'm just thinking!! Any idea?
Re: Travel by Paulscholari(m): 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Any advice!
Re: Travel by Patmos20192(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Its called disvirgined passport!

You can go to ghana or any country in as much you traveld out of nigeria sha,get your passport disvirgined ,then you can apply for u.s,
Its sometimes an advantage when you hv a disvirgined passport traveling to U.S,by that you now seen as a novice but i would advice you go to Ghana cos Ghana an south africa has a great mutual relationship with U.S rather than nigeria
Re: Travel by justwise(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Paulscholari:
I will like to travel to Ghana or Cotonou just to travel out of Naija and get my international passport stamp. The reason is because the last time I applied for US visa, I was going on a vacation, I wasn't given and the white guy that attended to me said I should try and get some traveling history and re-apply. Now how do I go about this! I need some advice or orientation about this.. Or is it even possible for me not to go but just to get my passport stamp to reflect that I have traveled out or something, I'm just thinking!! Any idea?

Don't waste your time and money traveling to those countries because that is not the sort of travel history the VO was referring to.

Traveling to visa-free countries doesn't really count. Travel to visa-strict countries where your documents will be checked..South Africa or any western countries.
Re: Travel by Paulscholari(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2019
justwise:

Don't waste your time and money traveling to those countries because that is not the sort of travel history the VO was referring to.

Traveling to visa-free countries doesn't really count. Travel to visa-strict countries where your documents will be checked..South Africa or any western countries.
unmhnmmmmmm, well I don't have plans on ground for S.A I probably might take my chance on Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? / Switzerland Immigration Enquiry / See Egypt From The Streets As A First Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.