Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? (537 Views)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / How Safe Is A Road Trip To Port Harcourt This Period? / COVID-19: Nigerians In Ghana Beg FG To Rescue Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? by hinere(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello everyone. As we all know, there is a lockdown due to the Corona Virus pandemic COVID-19.
Well it just came to my knowledge to ask about the welfare of our brothers and sisters in Diaspora.
Sometimes we get carried away with the affairs of this world that we forget about our very own in Diaspora so this is my own way of checking up on you all?

-How have you all been in your various countries?
-How is the lockdown in your countries?
-How are you all spending your time at home without going to work or school?
-How have you all been feeding?
-Are you all getting any support of any kind in your various countries?
-Hope you all are staying safe and protecting yourselves?
-What word of encouragement can you drop for us back here in Nigeria in this turbulent times?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? by hinere(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
And yes for those of you curious to know, 1 peak milk cup of Rice was brought to my house today by the government. Nigeria my country.

The picture below shows the rice brought to a whole LCDA Local Council Development Area comprising of about 3000-4000 people...

Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? by j3r3myk3n(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
cry cry cry
Oh Nigeria! How did we end up in the hands of these evil politicians?.
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? by hinere(m): 1:35am On Apr 15, 2020
j3r3myk3n:
cry cry cry
Oh Nigeria! How did we end up in the hands of these evil politicians?.

Question I keep asking myself everyday cry
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? by Drenimarcus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
I am doing good, wash my hands, sanitize my hands while at work.
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? by TMKsouth: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
hinere:
And yes for those of you curious to know, 1 peak milk cup of Rice was brought to my house today by the government. Nigeria my country.

The picture below shows the rice brought to a whole LCDA Local Council Development Area comprising of about 3000-4000 people...

Watching in disbelief shocked shocked. Are u for real?
Re: Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period? by hinere(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Drenimarcus:
I am doing good, wash my hands, sanitize my hands while at work.

That's great to hear.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Vs Nairobi Airport, Which Is Better? / See Egypt From The Streets As A First Visitor / What Needed To Jet Out From Nigeria To Any Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.