Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

UBA Africard Meaning, Advantages, Requirements - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / UBA Africard Meaning, Advantages, Requirements (1161 Views)

UBA Africard Fund Available For Sale / I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) / Any Reviews About The UBA Africard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Africard Meaning, Advantages, Requirements by aydmain: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
A UBA Africard is a Prepaid Card that is not Connected to any Bank Account, but it comes with it owns bank account.

What do I mean by what is said above:
The UBA Africard is a Card that comes with its own bank account and doesnt require you to be banking with UBA before you can Access the cards

Advantages of the UBA Africard

UBA Africard

1. You don't need a UBA bank account before you can get this UBA Africard Card:
Like I Said before you don't need a UBA Bank Account before You can get access to collect the UBA Africard.

2. It comes with its own Virtual or E-wallet Original Bank Account
The Africard has been so wonderfully made that you it comes with its own Integrated Bank Account that can be used to receive funds from all other banks. They are the first Bank in Nigeria to bring up this Idea

3. Verified by VISA
This UBA Africard has already been fully and securely verified by VISA which makes all your transaction Safe, Private and Secured

4. This Card can be used Internationally
This is the good news we all have been looking for, How we can easily use a card for International Deals without Stress or using an Online Virtual Card. The UBA Africard made it very Easy for us to use this physical card both Online and Physically at
any ATM machine or P.O.S Internationally but Rates and Charges Online.

5. This Card can be use at any Local ATM or P.O.S
Yes guys this UBA Africard can be used freely at any ATM machine and also any P.O.S both Nationwide and WorldWide

6. There is the Naira and the Dollar UBA Africard
The two of them are alike for those who wants to spend only their currency in Naira can purchase the Naira Card while for those who wants to have only their card can request for the Dollar Card
There is no difference between the two Card because both of them works the same way.

7. International Payments
For most of us that deal with Online business, this Card is a very good alternative for your virtual online Credit Card because this Card will grant You the Access to be able purchase goods and services Online without any Hindrance

8. This Card can be used to Withdraw Funds from PayPal, Skrill etc.
Yes this Credit Card has the feature to be able to withdraw Funds from any Online Payment Gateway like PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill and the rest of them

9. Instant Issuance of the Card
Yes everyone this Card is Issued to You Instantly if You want it to be Issued to you Instanly

Read More about the Benefits and Requirements Below:

https://aydmain.com.ng/uba-africard-meaning-advantages-requirements/

2 Likes

Re: UBA Africard Meaning, Advantages, Requirements by Godisallgood: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is a good idea especially for international transactions
Re: UBA Africard Meaning, Advantages, Requirements by aydmain: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Re: UBA Africard Meaning, Advantages, Requirements by aydmain: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
Godisallgood:
This is a good idea especially for international transactions

Yes bro I've used it to withdraw from My Iceland PayPal Account

(1) (Reply)

London Used Iphone 8 64gig 130k Negotiable / Oneplus 7 Pro Open Box / SOLD SOLD ThinkPad T460: i5, 8gb ram & 320gb hdd SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.