Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) (815 Views)

How Can I Credit My UBA Prepaid Card In Dollars / UBA Africard Meaning, Advantages, Requirements / Any Reviews About The UBA Africard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
I need help with my PayPal.
I have been unable to withdraw to my uba africard.
It keeps saying more information needed contact customer support
Any help ��
So if you have experienced such before let me.know hope you dealt with it
Re: I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) by Mutemenot(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mafia001:
I need help with my PayPal.
I have been unable to withdraw to my uba africard.
It keeps saying more information needed contact customer support
Any help ��
So if you have experienced such before let me.know hope you dealt with it

Does PayPal work in Nigeria? Last time I checked, paypal users can t withdraw, they can only make payments from the acc
Re: I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
It works sir, and this is one of the few means at which it does, I only need help with the particular bacnk card linked to my PayPal right here in Nigeria.
Re: I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) by Godisallgood: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mafia001:
It works sir, and this is one of the few means at which it does, I only need help with the particular bacnk card linked to my PayPal right here in Nigeria.
Pls I want ask something different from the topic.can this africard work with app store account
Re: I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) by Alabeejay(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pls bros shey u mean.. one can Recieve payment through paypal in Nigeria using Uba africard uh?
Re: I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Guys...

Don't deceived yourself....for now Nigeria can only used PayPal to make payment
Not to receives money....but as time goes on maybe the grace will come.

If not some Nigerian that are making money legally in Nigeria... We won't have see see
Such opportunity again.....

See Togo,SAFRICA,TUNISIA all this country are enjoy some opportunity that enlude Nigeria even wen we called yourself Gian of Africa.

Even clickbank don't accept Nigeria directly....
I hope one day shaaa..
Re: I Need Help With My UBA Africard (paypal) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Akinola234:
Guys...

Don't deceived yourself....for now Nigeria can only used PayPal to make payment
Not to receives money....but as time goes on maybe the grace will come.

If not some Nigerian that are making money legally in Nigeria... We won't have see see
Such opportunity again.....

See Togo,SAFRICA,TUNISIA all this country are enjoy some opportunity that enlude Nigeria even wen we called yourself Gian of Africa.

Even clickbank don't accept Nigeria directly....
I hope one day shaaa..
Mr akinola, you're obviously not up to dates on things, you should do ur research before saying this. Google is friendly. And you can walk into UBA and ask too. Quite easy really huh

(1) (Reply)

Dell Convertible Ultrabook Core I5 8gb Ddr4 Ram 500gb 130,000 / Canon EOS T5i With Camera Stand And Various Lenses - For Sale - 08114425766 / UK Used Open Box Nokia 7plus Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.