Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Southwest Betrayed The Whole South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Betrayed The Whole South (3998 Views)

Kaduna And Kano Votes Compared To Whole South East. Photos. / My Opinion About The Whole South East Landlocked Noise!! / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by FatherOfJesus: 8:32am On May 29, 2022
I see alot of Tinubu minions talking about southern unity since it's obvious that Tinubu cannot win North with Atiku and Kwankwaso there.

But you people have forgotten how you betrayed Jonathan in the past 8years. You didn't talk about southern unity then.
Southeast and Southsouth even in their differences have always voted massively for any southern candidate but the soutwest always betray us. Even when GEJ won in 2011, he got the least southern vote in southwest, GEJ even lost Osun state to Ribadu.

Its simple, it's either power remains in the north to teach southwest lesson or southwest votes for Obi to appease for the betrayal. We will not vote or campaign for Tinubu.

Southwest is the reason why South cannot united. They alway find a way to sell everyone out to the north.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by God1000(m): 8:34am On May 29, 2022
This isn't the time for recrimination
Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by FatherOfJesus: 8:36am On May 29, 2022
God1000:
This isn't the time for recrimination
It's time dude.
We have been patiently waiting for southwest for this moment. We will shock them.
They always feel like they are sophisticated at playing politics because they get crumbs from the northern table at the expense of everyone in the south.
Tinubu is not gonna get votes in Southsouth or southeast.
Maybe this will teach everyone a lesson on the need to stop doing transactional politics with the north which the southwest is good in

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by Frigga13: 8:38am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
It's time dude.
We have been patiently waiting for southwest for this moment. We will shock them.
They always feel like they sophisticated at plying politics because they get crumbs from the northern table at the expense of everyone in the south.
Tinubu is not gonna get voted in Southsouth or southeast.

Reason we’re calling for Yoruba to be on ballot
Yoruba must be on ballot

Tinubu
Osibanjo

They must be on ballot

Yoruba said south south has moved on.. imagine .. meanwhile same Yoruba is still holding on.. those people sef..

Tinubu Must Contest
Must

Power to the people
North 2023

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by FatherOfJesus: 8:40am On May 29, 2022
Frigga13:

Reason we’re calling for Yoruba to be on ballot
Yoruba must be on ballot

Tinubu
Osibanjo

They must be on ballot

Yoruba said south south has moved on.. imagine .. meanwhile same Yoruba is still holding on.. those people sef..

Tinubu Must Contest
Must

Power to the people
North 2023
Yoruba must contest.
Let's see how they win.

North must hold on to this power

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:45am On May 29, 2022
We igbos can never support a northerner.. maybe the elites..but the masses Taaaaaaaaa..TuEH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by FatherOfJesus: 8:46am On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
We igbos can never support a northerner.. maybe the elites..but the masses Taaaaaaaaa..TuEH
lol, that's why you Igbos have Obi, vote him and make sure Tinubu doesn't win any ward in the east cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:47am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
lol, that's why you Igbos have Obi, vote him and make sure Tinubu doesn't win any ward in the east cheesy

I don't like Tinubu...I will take swore 100000times,just not this old men please

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by FatherOfJesus: 8:49am On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I don't like Tinubu...I will take swore 100000times,just not this old men please
Sowore is not contesting.
Obi is not bad as well.

This campaign is anti-Tinubu, we have something in common already. Southwest need to be taughr some lesson. We Southsouth and southeast are the only longterm brother they have, they cannot keep selling us out every gaddamn time

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:57am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Obi is not bad as well.

This campaign is anti-Tinubu, we have something in common already. Southwest need to be taughr some lesson. We Southsouth and southeast are the only longterm brother they have, they cannot keep selling us out every gaddamn time

I hope 2 northerners contest,so that southerners eyes will clear..I know the east won't participate

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by FatherOfJesus: 8:58am On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

I hope 2 northerners contest,so that southerners eyes will clear..I know the east won't participate
cheesy

This one go sweet, let's kuku scatter everything.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:09am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
cheesy

This one go sweet, let's kuku scatter everything.

As in if you know my prayer for APC to give northerner..make everywhere pararana

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by tsmat(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2022
The sons of hate have suddenly forgotten that their saint Obi is still contesting.
Yoruba is y'all headache now. Hatred will never depart from your midst.

How many of the eastern governors supported Pandora man.
How many HOR or Senate members came openly to support your son?
But Yoruba is your problem.

Anyhow it goes a Yoruba man gets VP while you region will go empty handed.

We are about to witness another marginalization tears from the yeast come 2023.
Or Biafra or death which the latter is what you guys will get.
Who wants to be united with a politically dead region like SE before. Weyrey.

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by haffaze777(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2022
Who give a damn about southern unity?
Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by KingKO22: 9:25am On May 29, 2022
What myopic and retarded rants by a pathetic dimwit

Politics of emotional is the reason why North are taking advantage of us in the South

You are demanding outright zone to SE without giving it a fight at the polling unit.

You and I knw that APC are not the party of choice in the SE but PDP and you don't give your golden opportunity to your weakest base.

As it stand, SE put all their eggs in one basket and the basket is not yielding any superlative result therefore those who have position themselves for opportunity to come and utilize it should not be seen as enemy as Igbo's are SW as enemy

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by kowriesng(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2022
I can only mention one word JAGABAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by NyamiriSlayer(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Obi is not bad as well.

We Yoruba don't care if north rules this country forever but we will make sure no yeebow human go near the aso rock
Fvck your southern unity

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by kowriesng(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2022
Jagban should be studied as a Course in Eastern Universities. My Igbo brothers need to learn politics and stop hating.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by kowriesng(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
We Yoruba don't care if north rules this country forever but we will make sure no yeebow human go near the aso rock
bro, Na game play. Fayose and Seyi Makinde are completely sold out to Jagban. Listen to Fayose's speech.
If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by Nobody: 9:53am On May 29, 2022
tsmat:
The sons of hate have suddenly forgotten that their saint Obi is still contesting.

Lol Atiku will choose a yoro vp? Abi na Lawal? Abi na gej? grin
Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by duro4chang(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2022
meth induced comment. Always blaming other for their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2022
Yorubas are the reasons for southern disunity

I fucking hate the southwest and their cunny attitude am from south south before they think am from se

We can't do anything about it the sw would rather give their vote to northern than give it to ss or se if Nigeria divides the entire SW should be Left with the north

10 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by Nobody: 10:19am On May 29, 2022
Wow! Abia state have such block vote? Who said Abia is a small state?

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
Yorubas are the reasons for southern disunity

I fucking hate the southwest and their cunny attitude am from south south before they think am from se

We can't do anything about it the sw would rather give their vote to northern than give it to ss or se if Nigeria divides the entire SW should be Left with the north
See this one,Go and do something about your south south region first. South South that has been enslaved by the North is talking.

7 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by jogojogo: 10:50am On May 29, 2022
I don't know where all these cry of betrayal is coming from. My brothers from the East are just too emotional. How many Igbo Politicians support Peter Obi? Honestly, I expect this cry to be directed to PDP. In all fairness if not for the sake of the low number of votes from the East, PDP should have presented an Igbo candidate but expecting this same gesture APC is senseless. That said and done, I have said it that all these Tok Tok of Southern Presidency is rubbish, selfish and hypocritical especially as being drummed by Akeredolu of Ondo State.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by Chimaraymond455: 11:12am On May 29, 2022
see alot of Tinubu minions talking about southern unity since it's obvious that Tinubu cannot win North with Atiku and Kwankwaso there.

But you people have forgotten how you betrayed Jonathan in the past 8years. You didn't talk about southern unity then.
Southeast and Southsouth even in their differences have always voted massively for any southern candidate but the soutwest always betray us. Even when GEJ won in 2011, he got the least southern vote in southwest, GEJ even lost Osun state to Ribadu.

Its simple, it's either power remains in the north to teach southwest lesson or southwest votes for Obi to appease for the betrayal. We will not vote or campaign for Tinubu.

Southwest is the reason why South cannot united. They alway find a way to sell everyone out to the north.

4 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by techWriter3: 11:20am On May 29, 2022
Nigeriansns must competitions
Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by NapoleonHill: 11:25am On May 29, 2022
If we lose, we lose. Let no man bother us. But we would be on that ballot.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by jagorinho: 11:35am On May 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
It's time dude.
They always feel like they are sophisticated at playing politics because they get crumbs from the northern table at the expense of everyone in the south.
Tinubu is not gonna get votes in Southsouth or southeast.
Maybe this will teach everyone a lesson on the need to stop doing transactional politics with the north which the southwest is good in
You can't do anything, you and your people are inconsequential in the scheme of things, when your people were Atikulating last election, did they betray the south? Inability of an igbo man to tame his emotions will be a hurdle for him to succeed in tasks that involves tact like politics

12 Likes

Re: Southwest Betrayed The Whole South by ZombieSlaughter: 11:38am On May 29, 2022
tsmat:

Abeg no lie. E pain you.. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Disqualified From Running For Presidency / Breaking: All Is Not Well With Tinubu, Shettima Don Japa / Post Pictures Of Your State Government House Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.