Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee (14101 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by stuffs4me(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
He should goan sitdown joor.. Even Buhari does not have a WAEC certificate.
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by greggng: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Before you react wait for investigation into her claim not jumping into conclusions
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
It is very irritating to see that most of our leaders/politicians have little or no certificate at all, who is the idiot that drafted the constitution stating minimum of waec for critical and important appointment/positions while graduates with excellent results struggle to get a 30k per month stipend, nonsense and ingredient.

NIGGERAREA was designed such that ONLY THE WORST of its people get to the pinnacle

while the best citizens are caged to the sidelines

if you doubt me
look at the following names

Tinubu
Athieku
OkoroAwusa
Yari
Orji
Bode George
Jonathan
ali modu
Oshiomole (ape in human form)
and the list goes in

in a normal system
will men like these be at the top echelons?

even look at the 2019 elections

osinbajo vice to Buhari

and Peter Obi vice to Atiku

In a normal country
it should be an Osinbajo and Obi joint ticket

but the brains are vice to the punks

story of life in a nigger country

so don't be surprised when you see things like these

and she even wan lead Education cheesy
joke

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Legendguru: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by BabaO2: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
inoki247:
ehn ehn aw much b Waec Scratch Card
indomine

1 Like

Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Naijageak(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
So she has been working all these years without waec certificate?

This country is a mess, the laws are made to punish the powerless
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by BabaO2: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
It is very irritating to see that most of our leaders/politicians have little or no certificate at all, who is the idiot that drafted the constitution stating minimum of waec for critical and important appointment/positions while graduates with excellent results struggle to get a 30k per month stipend, nonsense and ingredient.
WAEC is nothing, it is our toxic way of playing politics just to stain and pull people down syndrome that is making irrelivant to be relevant. I remember years back, one of our teachers told us that the Waec we were struggling to get, he didn't know where he kept his own. No matter how beautiful a baby couch could be, once a family stop bearing children, it will be discarded from the house collections
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by AreaFada2: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
oginga:
If it's true then WAEC have questions to answer. She should sue the hell out of them.
Yep. While I would so much like to criticise her, our civil servants are very useless. Indolent, corrupt, lazy and mess up things anyhow. Since Murtala Mohammed did a mass sack of "corrupt" civil servants, it gradually became a cesspit.

For that reason it is hard to know who's lying about certificate non-availability.

When Buhari left school in 1961, the system was much saner and still under Cambridge Exam board in UK.
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by sammie99: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na there way
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Maziyk: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2019
She should contact Abba Kyiria the defacto president of the zoo to go to waec and he it for her ndi Igbo amaka,ipob is power
Re: Abolaji Dada: I Can’t Access My WAEC Certificate - Sanwo-olu’s Nominee by Dg100: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
hahaha na wa oo you guys stop spreading rumour i know this woman she has bsc in chemistry from lasu with me and she even has masters now in coperate governance i dont think thats possible without waec

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Summon Mamman, Ngige, PENCOM Boss Over FG, Power Sector Workers’ Crisis / Reno Omokri Disagrees With Sheikh Gumi Over Amnesty For Bandits/Terrorists / Gumi To Nigerians: PVC Is More Important Than Intn'l Passport Or Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.