Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us (57907 Views)

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by executive12: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:
Am not understanding,she was rescued by the police and according to her testimony,sh prayed that her captors should fall asleep of which they did and she escaped?
........Fulani herdsmen being her abductors?
pls someone should help me out .

I am not surprised that you are not understanding. So you believe that the Nigeria Police rescued her? I guess you can believe anything. Get it into your thick skull. The Fulani herdsmen are behind most of the kidnappings and killings on Nigeria's highways these days. Most of you guys (including the Police) are too scared of Buhari and the Fulanis to acknowledge the obvious. Keep burying your head in the sand until you or your family member become victim.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by ultimateprof: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Finally, God has put daddy freeze to shame.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by baganas: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
consultancy:
u are only contradicting urslf. by her saying they were fulani herdsman, she has already limited it to a particular sect in the fulani tribe. but u want her to say it's just fulani, and at the same time accuse her of castigating a whole tribe because of the sins of a few
herdsmen is not a sect or a tribe but an occupation. And is not a monopoly of the fulani. My question is how do you tell if a fulani is a herder or just a criminal. Remember kidnapping is not restricted to fulani alone. Evans come to mind!
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Larryndelaw: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:
Am not understanding,she was rescued by the police and according to her testimony,sh prayed that her captors should fall asleep of which they did and she escaped?

Dont mind her. She said it to please her audience. Giving confusing ACCOUNT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by aspiring44: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Herdsmen has metamorphosed into book haram.

We should stop chasing shadows.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by judgementyard(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
lipsrsealed
greggng:

If you have been following this matter you would 've known that this person was the first to be found. She has already escaped before police could find her. That was what gave police clue that the remaining are close by....if you know understand then meet baba adeboye for deliverance

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Correcto: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
May God will help you find out soon, say Amen
Born2Breed:
Are you sure is not Evans?
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by judgementyard(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
executive12:

I am not surprised that you are not understanding. So you believe that the Nigeria Police rescued her? I guess you can believe anything. Get it into your thick skull. The Fulani herdsmen are behind most of the kidnappings and killings on Nigeria's highways these days. Most of you guys (including the Police) are too scared of Buhari and the Fulanis to acknowledge the obvious. Keep burying your head in the sand until you or your family member become victim.
and how did you come to the conclusion that am in support of what's happening? Thunder fire you and your generation.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by banio: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
GOD has given us a hinge. Yet we still struggling to understand or do we want GOD to come down and wash our eyes.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by smileyoo: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
we 've a govt, bt a group 'll embark on a killing orgy, maimings, destructions & kidnappings, yet no prosecutions.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Naijageak(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
What
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Omeizadean(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ayam not understanding this at all. So Fulani herdsmen kidnapped u and all u need to escape is for them to sleep? How daft do u think we are? I have igbos to blame for this since they swallow hook line and sinker whatever that's thrown their that is anti establishment.
Let me ask.. Were the Fulanis so daft to tie u well or atleast lock u securely if didnt tie u? Were they such a novice that all of them will just sleep at once without any sentry awake? How come it's Christians mostly that are being kidnap in a road that is being ply by all? Coincidence? U all really want Nigeria to boil. And a strong card is at a play these days.

1 Like

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Born2Breed(f): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Correcto:
May God will help you find out soon, say Amen

....udunno warris goinon.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by naijajobx: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by saxoholic1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
I was in the ministers conference in RCCG camp...when she gave the testimony.....she said it's Fulani men that kidnapped them....and after she prayed and they fell asleep.....she treaked in the forest for 3hours before reaching the main road.......she categorically said she didn't know how to escape until an angel showed her the path to follow for 3hours....
Fulani people want to destroy this country
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Justpd: 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
tongue
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by frozen70(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:

Whether she excaped or rescued, the first thing is for her to report herself to the police station

Trust police, they will always want to take credit as if its easy to escape from kidnappers den
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Tinubu will come out and open that his stinking mouth to exonerate them just because of his useless ambition for 2023
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fulani's,you think you guys can take over us igbos in crime abi angry
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by roscoleefad: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
tinubu over to you because of ur political ambition ur senses is no longer working again.will these people not able to identify there adoptor
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Prayer still changes situations, thank God for her release and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.