Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us (57902 Views)

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by MiniImportation: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:
Am not understanding,she was rescued by the police and according to her testimony,sh prayed that her captors should fall asleep of which they did and she escaped?
........Fulani herdsmen being her abductors?
pls someone should help me out .
you dey mind the woman, she is confused and want to generate more revenue for the ministry, give credit to those that deserves it and stop taking another person glory and giving it to another
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by TAO11(f): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2019
She escaped as they fall asleep under the anointing of her prayer.

Vs

It was the Police that rescued her

1+1 is not equal to 2 again here oo
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by kutashi: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:
Am not understanding,she was rescued by the police and according to her testimony,sh prayed that her captors should fall asleep of which they did and she escaped?
Thank you o! I am confused too!

1 Like

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by obailala(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:
gnykelly:

She needed to allude her rescue to miracles to assuage her faith... Meanwhile the police did the job
Believe the Nigerian police at your own peril. If the police rescued her, how come they couldnt rescue others? I'm far more inclined to believe the testimony of the woman that she escaped when she found a window of opportunity (created by GOD). She probably ran and ran and ran into the arms of policemen or a police station; that explains why the police are claiming 'rescue'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Ok oo
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Edyice: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Buhari will be like : my boyz are in control grin

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by rikithor(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2019
funny you
video footage at kidnappers den?
where were you?
you can go and do the video recording in buhari killer Fulani's kidnapper's den,but write your will before leaving

learn how to drive very well
check below
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by West2019(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:
SAN ,me too I dnt understand bro
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by anegbete: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2019
She fled as they slept and probable ran into Police searchers who then rescued her and took her to their command
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:
I dey feel like slapping her.
For??
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Trippledee(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2019
You prayed they slept

Slept for how many hours

grin
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Tundeobama(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less than that in wholesale purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.
Any colour kindly dm.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by helinues: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
For??

She couldn't pray not be be kidnapped in the first place?
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by lexy2014: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:

My brother, I was expecting this type of testimony in all honesty. Unfortunately 4 her, d police said it was a rescue. One of d victims confirmed d police involvement so am not understanding this woman

1 Like

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

She couldn't pray not be be kidnapped in the first place?
gringrin What if she did before starting the journey??
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by lexy2014: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2019
obailala:

Believe the Nigerian police at your own peril. If the police rescued her, how come they couldnt rescue others? I'm far more inclined to believe the testimony of the woman that she escaped when she found a window of opportunity (created by GOD). She probably ran and ran and ran into the arms of policemen or a police station; that explains why the police are claiming 'rescue'.

https://www.nairaland.com/5339711/chiemela-iroha-gringorys-son-kidnappers
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Staro: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Born2Breed:
Are you sure is not Evans?

It's Evans

- Tinubu
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by TruthinAction: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
The story doesn't add up. I believe in miracles. It's either it was God who did it or it was the police who rescued you. So which one because the police is taking the credit.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by AshipaEk0: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2019
The Iroha pastor said abductors saw police helicopter and ran.

This one says she prayed and they slept.

One would think helicopters aren't stealth craft that one won't notice.

The Iroha pastor said fulani herdsmen though he didn't know the language they spoke nor did he know what dialect.

They didn't see any cows grin

This one didn't even mention fulani until it was pushed into her mouth

According to the Iroha

These abductors had such a great knowledge of thick bush where nobody had gone and even the local hunters didn't know or enter.

But apparently it's in that same thick bush that pastor Mrs ran away

Clearly someone is TELLING LIES

If we can't even rely on Pastors to tell us the truth ....... Na wah.

Long and short sha, fulani wey sabi forest pass local hunters no move there yesterday abi?

I'm willing to bet if the other 3 pastors tell you their own account it will be different.

Smh
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by MrFly(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2019
She is from Abia and was kidnapped by herdsmen without demands! Tribal war will engulf this country. Tufiakwa!
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by greggng: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:

If you have been following this matter you would 've known that this person was the first to be found. She has already escaped before police could find her. That was what gave police clue that the remaining are close by....if you know understand then meet baba adeboye for deliverance
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2019
leave them , let the keep fooling themselves and think they are deceiving nigerians , one report says the police rescued now she is saying hw prate and her fulani kidnappers slept off and she was the only that escaped .
judgementyard:
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by alexvatt(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2019
lexy2014:

My brother, I was expecting this type of testimony in all honesty. Unfortunately 4 her, d police said it was a rescue. One of d victims confirmed d police involvement so am not understanding this woman
Even though I'm not a fan of Pastor Adeboye. Prayers work my brothers and sisters. When they were kidnapped. They must have been taken to different locations. In her own case, it was that prayer that saved her, because she had already escaped from her abductors. And probably met the police while running away. So brethren, prayers work perfectly, and don't be deceived by Satan. Even the kidnappers themselves know this. That is why anti Christs are doing everything possible to discredit Christianity as a perfect religion.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Hoodbilonia: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2019
So u did not pray for buhari to sleep and not wake up
Na herdsmen u deu pray for
Coward
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by dominique(f): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2019
I hope this kidnap saga is not a publicity stunt
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by ithink7: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Someone said the other day on twitter that they've been stockpiling weapons for the D day. They are also using the ransom money to acquire more weapons. We told people they're stocking weapons for jihad, but people are waiting for the war to start before they believe.

Iamgrey5:
Hope this is the work of a blogger?

This is a really sensitive issue to joke around with.

Modified:

I just watched the interview of one of the people kidnapped on channels television, it seems the kidnappers are Fulani

The man also claimed that the men have lots of ammunitions.

Something is about to happen in the nation.

This is thesame group that raded in Benin ore road oh.

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by shalomt4321: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:
Nigerians always find a way to link what's happening to religion

1 Like

Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by deltateam: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2019
judgementyard:

When her captors fell asleep, she ran away and probably bumped into some police men.
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by Josewonder(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2019
biafran ll always carry their hate towards Fulani in their heart till the kingdom comes, imagine, the one who still called her self Christian still telling lairs. what Fulani herdmen got to do with the kidnappers that held in captivity b4 police rescue them. God have mercy on children of hate
Re: Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us by lexy2014: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2019
alexvatt:
Even though I'm not a fan of Pastor Adeboye. Prayers work my brothers and sisters. When they were kidnapped. They must have been taken to different locations. In her own case, it was that prayer that saved her, because she had already escaped from her abductors. And probably met the police while running away. So brethren, prayers work perfectly, and don't be deceived by Satan. Even the kidnappers themselves know this. That is why anti Christs are doing everything possible to discredit Christianity as a perfect religion.

I didn't tell u that prayers don't work. D police said it was a rescue. If she escaped from her abductors on her own, then that is no longer a rescue. If u believe d police story that d victims were taken to different locations, then y would u not believe when they say they were d one's responsible 4d rescue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charlie Charlie, The ‘Demonic’ Teen Game Overtaking The Internet / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / TB Joshua’s Prophesy On North Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.