Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Breast Cancer Surgery In Mumbai - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Cancer Surgery In Mumbai (666 Views)

I'll Be Undergoing Colon Cancer Surgery Soon / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breast Cancer Surgery In Mumbai by MasumaLinjavi(f): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2019
Breast cancer occurs when the cells in the breast start to multiply abnormally leading to the formation of a mass or tumor. If left untreated, it can metastasize to other body parts and therefore treatment is vital. The treatment for breast cancer is usually surgery (mastectomy).

Symptoms
Breast cancer can be identified by a few symptoms that can be seen and felt by touch. A woman can self-examine keeping in mind the following symptoms. If any of the symptoms are present, she might be at the risk of having breast cancer.

- Lump in or near the breast
- Swelling or shrinkage of the breast
- Nipple tenderness or an inverted nipple
- Red or swollen skin on the breast
- Change in the size or shape of the breast
- Enlargement of pores on the skin of the breast
- Clear or bloody discharge from the nipple
- Scaling of skin

Diagnosis
The doctor performs a physical exam which could help to determine the presence of cancer. Thereafter, a few other tests may be required and recommended in order to confirm the diagnosis as a physical exam alone does not suffice.

**Get more details on Breast Cancer Surgery on Logintohealth**

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! / Nigeria Foods That Can Boost Female Sexual Drive / Nigerian University Professor Discovers Cure For Coronavirus, Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.