Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! (664 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Hollykid: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Hi nairalanders,i need your help i am 19yrs old boy born to a mid range family but my problem is i am too skinny,I eat moderate portion of food and sometimes less than moderate and i have tried drugs that will improve my appetite but all to no avail to doctors in here what are the drugs you can recommend that will increase my appetite.
NOTE:
1. i am ok medically even though my mum and dad are not fat likewise my brothers but mine is too much.
2.i have used biko and cipri gold all to no avail.
pardon my typo
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
Marry.....
Free punna and constant food does things to the human body

1 Like

Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Sonsly041(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Regular exercise like gyming and jogging then back it up with balance diet for two weeks you will see changes
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Rapidpolystyren(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
Try to increase the volume of food intake. Also don't skip your 3 square meals
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by EkunKekere: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2019
grin
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Nooneonline(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Abeg me no go school. Wetin b mid range mbok
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Ahmed0336(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Shibaraba:
Marry.....
Free punna and constant food does things to the human body

He is just 19 for crying out loud. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Laserman: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
It's simple... Go to a gym and take the "weight" they have there... Voila! You've gained weight!! wink
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Nurumaxy: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
guy if you dey masturbate try stop am and eat food drink lots of water. try dey eat fruits
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Healthyway15: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Hollykid:
Hi nairalanders,i need your help i am 19yrs old boy born to a mid range family but my problem is i am too skinny,I eat moderate portion of food and sometimes less than moderate and i have tried drugs that will improve my appetite but all to no avail to doctors in here what are the drugs you can recommend that will increase my appetite.
NOTE:
1. i am ok medically even though my mum and dad are not fat likewise my brothers but mine is too much.
2.i have used biko and cipri gold all to no avail.
pardon my typo

Hello, sorry about your situation... Well, there is a food supplement that really improves your appetite when taken so that you can be able to eat enough food for healthy growth.

For more information, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252

Thanks...
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by meobizy(f): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2019
It's simple: enjoy your weight as it is. Fat people want to lose weight so you wanting to look different is normal.
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by meobizy(f): 1:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Ahmed0336:

He is just 19 for crying out loud. undecided
12 year olds get married so I don't see anything special regarding his age.
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by BouquiBest(f): 5:05am On Sep 14, 2019
Hello Hollykid,

There are natural ways that help individuals increase their body mass. This has been processed and simplified into chewable capsules.

You can call or WhatsApp 08167089994 if interested.
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by Zerathomaz: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2019
To gain bodyweight you have to eat some protein-rich food and minerals. hostsailor Eating eggs, fruits, vegetables are good for health. If you keep following a healthy diet and doing some exercise regularly, you will surely gain some bodyweight. Thank you.
Re: I Need To Gain Weight Pls Help Me !!! by jangdong: 5:04am On Jun 15, 2021
To everyone, thank you for your care and support, i personally appericiate every one of yours. Right now, i already in university, and so does my (ex) crush and her boyfriend. Tbh, sometimes i still miss her, but since she's already in relationship, i don't wanna bother her and her bf anymore. There is this saying "don't cry because it ends, smile because it happens". And yes, i smile everytime i remembered my good days with her, and nothing more i can do for her except hoping the best of everything for her(and to her bf, which is also a good friend of mine). slope unblocked Once again, i appericiate all of your supports, really lift my mood everytime i read all of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Be Careful, This Is Real / COVID-19: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Makes Donation To UPTH / I'm Having Hiccups For The Past 24hrs Now, Any Solution To Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.