Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For (2904 Views)

Love Me This Honday / Help Me Review 2002 Toyota Sienna / Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by nonhuman(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I want to buy a car now and I am turn between, 2002 toyota camry, 2004 honda acord and 2003 honda civic. which should i go for Based on my price review on Jiji, all vehicles are within same price range of for Nigerian use depending on condition and seller.

I'll like to ask Nairalanders who have experience using any of these cars to advice which will be better for a personal user with no plans for long distance travel or ride hailing.

My key concern is aroung.
1. Cost of servicing
2. Repairs and maintenance.
3. Fuel consumption
4. Overall driving experience.

Thanks for you feedbacks
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by nonhuman(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
please nairanders help your own, its urgent
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by sacx: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Get the Civic

1 Like

Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by nonhuman(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
sacx:
Get the Civic
please kindly expain why i should go for civic
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by Rofina123: 10:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Tokunbo Lexus IS 250 . FOREIGN USED CALL:- 0805 197 5107

Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by DGD1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is the lexus IS advertised same price range with the aforementioned cars by the OP?

Nairaland car dealers are something else
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by urose93(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
If I were in you shoes, I will choose them in this order;
Toyota Camry 2002
Honda civic 2004
EOD 2004

Toyota Camry 2002, if you are lucky to see a sound Nigerian used is more roomy and spacious and hardly reported of any engine issues. I'm using one now and am enjoying it. But the fuel consumption may not be as good as the civic. Spare parts are everywhere and non-professionals can even do it's repairs. My hubby sometimes fixed some erring parts himself. I also think it's more prestigious than the civic. My candid opinion though.

Honda civic 2004. If are still lucky to get a well maintained Nigerian used, it's still a good buy. It has an exceptional fuel economy, spare parts are cheap and readily available and Honda auto professionals can handle it fix seamlessly. It's second on my list because of preference. I don't like smaller cars.

EOD 2004. It's a good car. It's roomy and spacious as well. It's has a more beautiful interior compared to others in question. But finding a sound Nigerian used may be a big task. It's everywhere in the Nigerian used car market, an indication that it may be giving their previous owners trouble. People hardly disposed a loyal and sound vehicle especially in Nigeria. So, if you are choosing EOD, make sure a more thorough check is carried out. Remember it's known for leg pull. wish you well

8 Likes

Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by dicksonadams(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
urose93:
Toyota Camry 2002
Honda civic 2004
EOD 2004

Toyota Camry 2002, if you are lucky to see a sound Nigerian used is more roomy and spacious and hardly reported of any engine issues. I'm using one now and am enjoying it. But the fuel consumption may not be as good as the civic. Spare parts are everywhere and non-professionals can even do it's repairs. My hubby sometimes fixed some erring parts himself. I also think it's more prestigious than the civic. My candid opinion though.

Honda civic 2004. If are still lucky to get a well maintained Nigerian used, it's still a good buy. It has an exceptional fuel economy, spare parts are cheap and readily available and Honda auto professionals can handle it fix seamlessly. It's second on my list because of preference. I don't like smaller cars.

EOD 2004. It's a good car. It's roomy and spacious as well. It's has a more beautiful interior compared to others in question. But finding a sound Nigerian used may be a big task. It's everywhere in the Nigerian used car market, an indication that it may be giving their previous owners trouble. People hardly disposed a loyal and sound vehicle especially in Nigeria. So, if you are choosing EOD, make sure a more thorough check is carried out. Remember it's known for leg pull. wish you well

She said it all

2 Likes

Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by nonhuman(m): 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
i thank you so much for this as you took your to narrate, i love it, the issue right now is that i can hardly find a sound nigerian use camry 2002, which i am going for the second option whis the conda civic i already seen 2006 honda civic, my uestion now is 2006 civic as durable in fuel efficiency as the 2004, please give me more light.
urose93:
Toyota Camry 2002
Honda civic 2004
EOD 2004

1 Like

Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by ogawisdom(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Camry is the obvious choice for peace of mind ( even if it is1998 Camry self)

U can only compare Camry to Corolla not those Honda craps lipsrsealed
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by adanny01(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2019
I bet you, it will be easier to find a sound EOD or the Civic at a specific budget than the Camry.

With the Hondas, you will have a sea of cars to choose from and if you choose well, you will not regret. The camry is older and less available in the market. If you go for the camry, you are more likely to get a lemon for even a higher price due to the "Toyota mindset".

Forget about the leg pull, it only happens to people who think throwing money at the car will prevent it. Yes, Honda is not made for everyone, if you choose it, you have to abide by it to really enjoy it. If you know you dont like visiting the workshop for any slight unfamiliar noise, pls buy your Camry jeje.
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by thebigkendo(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2019
Op forget the honda accord because of the leg pull except you are ready to be changing ball joint very month..
Please buy the 2002 camry for peace of mine grin grin

Cc Diportivo
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by senator2k9(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2019
dicksonadams:

She said it all
honestly, she's absolutely correct
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by diportivo: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2019
thebigkendo:
Op forget the honda accord because of the leg pull except you are ready to be changing ball joint very month..
Please buy the 2002 camry for peace of mine grin grin

Cc Diportivo

I av read on this thread that the Camry doesnt have engine issues grin

theres nothing left to say

aslong as theres a toyota in the mix,it will win

op

pls avoid the honda

e too dey get problem
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by ModestManager: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
I strongly object to the previous poster...hondas don't have serious problems,that's a mindset. Tale care of it well and it will serve you for long. Remember to slow down at bumps and potholes so the famed axle issues don't trouble your ride. Accords and Civics are very recommended!

You can Check out more answers for Honda cars here : https://www.nairaland.com/996664/maintenance-tips-honda-cars

Good luck.
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by Blazinraj01(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2019
ModestManager:
I strongly object to the previous poster...hondas don't have serious problems,that's a mindset. Tale care of it well and it will serve you for long. Remember to slow down at bumps and potholes so the famed axle issues don't trouble your ride. Accords and Civics are very recommended!

You can Check out more answers for Honda cars here : https://www.nairaland.com/996664/maintenance-tips-honda-cars

Good luck.
You don't know sarcasm
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by diportivo: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2019
Blazinraj01:
You don't know sarcasm

grin grin grin grin

he donno wossgoinon

eventuarry grin
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by naijadrivablog: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2019
diportivo:

I av read on this thread that the Camry doesnt have engine issues grin

theres nothing left to say

aslong as theres a toyota in the mix,it will win

op

pls avoid the honda

e too dey get problem
@bolded
Like?
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by diportivo: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
naijadrivablog:

@bolded
Like?

sit down

relax

open a bottle of Sprite

and read what I wrote......again

this time,slowly

tenk!!
Re: 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For by murphyfada(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
Which of the Toyota 2002 are you refering to? Is it a camry, corolla, Lexus, carina etc. If it is a Toyota camry you were refering to then you should go for it. I saw a toyota camry tiny light 2000 model on the road yesterday and OMG, it was so sweet. I recommend it cos I used mine for 3 yrs with no single issue. I travel across Nigeria with it to south west, east, abuja and so many places. It never disappointed me one bit. Although because of the nature of Nigerian road, bad roads I mean, you may have to change the shock absorbers like say every 3 or 4 months if you want to enjoy it, that still depends on how u use it anyway and roads you ply. I changed my every 4 months because i was always on the road. Go for Camry. You wont regret it.

I am in need of a Toyota Camry Big Daddy 2005 model or a Toyota Corolla 2006 model for Hire Purchase.

Name : Okunade Fada

1. I just registered on Uber and Taxity as a Driver Partner
2. I need the car for HP or Rentals
3. Location : Iju Ishaga, Lagos
4. Initial Deposit : None
5. Guarantor or Referee : YES
6. Weekly Payment : Between 20k - 25k....Never Done Uber/Taxify before so higher delivery may not be visible as people make it look like considering the state of Lagos roads(terrible), Hours in Traffic thereby limiting Output, Many drivers on the platform, Unforeseen Car Issues, the list is Endless. Better Safe than Sorry or telling Story.
7. Duration : 24 - 30 Months
8. Contact : Call 07032327232 or Whatsapp 09058164245
9.Car Specification : Newly Purchased Car or 2019 Purchased Nigerian Used Car. Considering how car depreciates in value and performance over time, I will prefer a car that is still in top shape than an already overused car that will affect my Delivery.
10. URGENTLY NEEDED like Now Now.
11. I am Available for an Interview and ready to Start Immediately
12. If you are my Helper, Bless my Ministry. I am waiting for that call/message

God Bless You Sir/Mam.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Engine Fan Connected Direct To The Battery / 2011 Toyota Camry Xle V6 Vs Lexus GS350 Of The Same Year / The Lykan Hypersport Arabic First Produced Supercar -$3.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.