Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? (2815 Views)

No Car Brand Or Model Is BAD. Do You AGREE Or DISAGREE With That? / Which Model Of Mercedes Can I Buy For 2.5M / 2002 Toyota Camry, 2004 Honda Acord And 2003 Honday Civic Which Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? by Adeagbo001: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
I just want to get my first car and I'm checking out Honda civic because of fuel efficiency, please which of the models better 2006-2011 doesn't give issues.

Car guru and those who have used these models, please help out...

Thanks.
Re: Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? by phrancys001(m): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? by oilyngbati(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2020
You’ve made a very good choice. The Honda Civic of that generation 2006-2011 is the 8th generation of the civic and they have great reviews. Cheaper to maintain in terms of parts and gas mileage is phenomenon! Leg doesn’t pull off like other Honda models and it’s a great alternative to the Corollas considering costs of owning a Toyota Corolla now.

I use to drive a 2008 civic and you can never go wrong with the choice you’ve made. Good luck and make sure you don’t buy the coupe, only go for the 4-door sedan.

Check out the website below for reviews:
www.cars.com

5 Likes

Re: Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? by Midemorayo(m): 2:26pm On May 16, 2021
Well i have not use 06 upward but from a friend using it!!!
You will never regret of buying the car.
Use recommended engine oil 5w20
For Auto transmission use recommended oil
But i prefer Manual transmission dan Auto trans
Very good on gas ( Fuel efficiency superb)
Very Good Absorber
Use a reliable mechanic.

I use civic 02 presently, it never disappoint me.
My mechanic advice to sale to him, but i refused because i only change oil and filter, and change ball joint which is normal.
The spare parts are cheaper and very very good on gas even better dan Toyota Corolla base on my personal experience i have used the two car.
If i am to choose i will choose Honda civic over Toyota base on my experience.
HONDA CIVIC 02-05 & TOYOTA COROLLA 07
ENGINE - HONDA
AUTO TRANSMISSION - TOYOTA (REASON : TOYOTA CAN BE ABUSED BUT DON'T EVER TRY IT WITH HONDA. HONDA IS GOOD IF USE RECOMMENDED ATF)
MANUAL TRANSMISSION - HONDA
SHOCK ABSORBER - HONDA
RUGGED - BOTH
INTERIOR - HONDA
EXTERIOR - BOTH
POWER - TOYOTA
STABILITY - HONDA
FUEL EFFICIENCY - HONDA

DO YOUR RESEARCH.....

YOU CAN GO FOR CIVIC OR CITY.
FOR BEST FUEL EFFICIENCY EVER & CHEAP SPARE PART GO FOR HONDA CITY.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? by Midemorayo(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2021
Dem dey talk say nah Honda dey commot leg feel this picture below......

TOYOTA TUNDRA

Re: Honda Civic... Which Model Is The Best Within 2006- 2011? by DMechyy: 7:42am On May 18, 2021
Adeagbo001:
I just want to get my first car and I'm checking out Honda civic because of fuel efficiency, please which of the models better 2006-2011 doesn't give issues.

Car guru and those who have used these models, please help out...

Thanks.

Like oilyngbati posited, you cant go wrong with this generation. Newer the better

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Pentosin Chf11s Power Steering Fluid. / Toyota Corolla Sport 05 Or Toyota Matrix Sport 05 / What Car Can I Buy With 1m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.