Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Davido's Gate Man Owns 3 Duplex And 2 Cars. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Davido's Gate Man Owns 3 Duplex And 2 Cars. (2180 Views)

Meet The Only Man In The World Who Owns A Plot On The Moon (Photos) / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? / 'ASUU On Strike' Warning At University Of Benin Main Gate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Gate Man Owns 3 Duplex And 2 Cars. by DEENDOMY: 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
https://www.guruspoint.xyz/2019/07/davidos-gate-man-owns-2-duplex-and-3.html
EVERY ONE AROUND DAVIDO IS RICH, AS POPULARLY SAID BY PEOPLE.

An innocent reply by Davido to a complimentary tweet has set Nigerian Twitter on fire.

A fan Tweeted at the singer this morning saying, 'Davido Working with Lyta brings Orgasm to my eyes. Davido has been helping young talent since 1846 There’s nobody around Davido that’s not successful I repeat Nobody, even his gateman is richer than me'.
https://www.guruspoint.xyz/2019/07/davidos-gate-man-owns-2-duplex-and-3.html

Re: Davido's Gate Man Owns 3 Duplex And 2 Cars. by sofiscatedmoron: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lies grin
30 billion gang, lied that he owns a private jet, was caught and later said he's father's property belongs to him

1 Like

Re: Davido's Gate Man Owns 3 Duplex And 2 Cars. by revolt(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
Lies grin
30 billion gang, lied that he owns a private jet, was caught and later said he's father's property belongs to him
the fathe
sofiscatedmoron:
Lies grin
his father doesnt even have a private jet.. artist's and lies

(1) (Reply)

Nigel Henry: UI Longest-serving Lecturer Is Dead. / I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? / Uniuyo Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.