Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? (2174 Views)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / I need your help in solving this Quantitative Reasoning / Know Your Iq Rate By Solving This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by HarlequinLekex: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Eat a cake that tastes like poo or eat a poo that tastes like cake? Wetin be ur answer.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by Everfrank(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Malaga pusky!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by ValCon888: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Poo is poo.
Cake is cake.
You know the answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by l00l: 8:57am On Oct 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Eat a cake that tastes like poo or eat a poo that tastes like cake?
Wetin be ur answer.

do u factor in smell and how do poo taste like
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by EHustleTv: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Eat the one that doesn't kill you undecided
Eat the cake!! Unless you wan die!! grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by silibaba: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Wetin be ur answer.

if na woman bleeping, woman yarn, u go sabi am finish.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2022
Poocakes.
HarlequinLekex:
Wetin be ur answer.
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by TheOldGods: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Wetin be ur answer.
you got this shit from wyrdo game right? I'll rather eat a cake that tastes like poo

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by HarlequinLekex: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
TheOldGods:
you got this shit from wyrdo game right? I'll rather eat a cake that tastes like poo
No saw it on AMChannels
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by Peacecore: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Elon Musk is very wicked aswear!
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Which kind question be dis??

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by crownedprinz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
"Interesting dilemma.

At first glance, I would have said poop that tastes like chocolate. That’s only if it tasted like chocolate 100% melts in the mouth like chocolate, smooth on the tongue like chocolate, doesn’t smell like poop or have the texture of poop.

Is that asking for too much?

And then I thought, no matter how palatable it is it would still make me sick, so NO!

Then you got me to think about chocolate that tastes like poop.

No way can I put anything in my mouth that tastes and/or smell like poop. Even if it was smooth and silky on the tongue.

So the answer is no to both.

At a push, if forced by gunpoint, I would go for the chocolate that tastes like poop but it won’t go all the way down as I’d probably gag or throw up."

Got the answer from here ���
https://www.quora.com/Would-you-rather-eat-chocolate-that-tastes-like-poop-or-eat-poop-that-tastes-like-chocolate
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by Shuzzi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Wetin be ur answer.
Eat the cake cause I don't know what poo taste like so I won't be disgusted anyway.

No way on earth am eating something someone excreted undecided
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by adioolayi(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
I assume you are normal...so, I don't expect you to know how poo tastes like...

But, you know the appearance, colouration and odour of a poo...as a fact, you've seen various forms of poo...solid, semi-solid, watery poo grin cheesy grin.

On the other hand, you have tasted Cake, you know the forms and all what cake should be..you can go crazy, especially when you take a bite of your lovely flavoured well baked cake..

From the premise above...you can assume to have tasted a "Poo" that they called Cake..

You can't taste a Cake they called Poo.. because you don't know how poo tastes. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Figuratively, you have Eaten a "Poo" that taste like Cake
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by Dave1999(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mix it together and eat it
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by GeneralBuhari: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Wetin be ur answer.

How do you know the taste of poo?

Have you tasted it before?

If you don't know the taste of poo, then how can you know that the cake you are eating is actually tasting like poo?
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by waynetee(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
Eat whichever you want and stop disturbing us
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by chiefolododo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Use the poo to wrap the cake and swallow it like that
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by Christane: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
same question
different presentation
same answer .
Re: I Have Been Solving This Question For 1 Hr Now,help? by soundOsonic: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
How would you know the cake taste like poo?

Or are there people who knows the taste of poo?

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Ssce/neco/gce Exams / Pre Degree In Any Institution / LASU Post Utme Result (first List) 2014/2015 Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.