Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation (2525 Views)

Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by BUSHFELLOW(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2007
my dear reverend fire works are cargo and it can be carried any where ship, cars planes or what ever, the bombs and missile that are use in war what do you think carries it bicycle

the man makes so much noise about nothing and it is not good. just for the media to think he is working he mad so much noise about it now what is the result.

i beg the man too like noise.

peace

AJEGUNLE FOR LIFE
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by DisGuy: 1:33pm On May 20, 2007
zexyworm:

And a Dora Fani is certainly NOT. His is a rude idiot who twists the media in his favor.

[size=18pt]FOR GOD'S SAKE HE ACCUSED SOMEONE OF SMUGGLING EXPLOSIVES ON A BELLVIEW PLANE, when it was found later that the exact same "explosives" were nothing more that fire crackers to be used in an event in Abuja. I'm not saying fire crackers are legal cargo, I'm saying Fani "coyote" should not have alerted the media about a NON-event, further planting horror in air passengers' heart following the 3 major crashes![/size][size=8pt][/size]

Fani "Coyote" is clueless about aviation. He is, however, very proficient in such activities as chest-beating, corruption, and bad-mouthing.

so thats what happened?? how come the bloody media didnt even report it, those nigerian journalist are something else. shame on all of them! after people start saying the BBC and CNN are this and that
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by sexychica: 12:34am On May 21, 2007
there is no minstry without its inherent problems,if taking extra precautionary measures would ensure safety for air travellers then why not? better to be safe than sorry! wink
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by 9ja4eva: 1:56am On May 21, 2007
I agree

He has tried so far
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by zexyworm: 5:51am On May 21, 2007
Trying "hard" is not going to lead Nigeria places.

The Aviation minister should be a professional, not a jungle politician!

Anyhow, I see some people are just too rigid and have fell for this guy's media spin.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by laudate: 2:16pm On May 21, 2007
zexyworm:

Trying "hard" is not going to lead Nigeria places.

The Aviation minister should be a professional, not a jungle politician!

Anyhow, I see some people are just too rigid and have fell for this guy's media spin.

Pray tell, define what you mean by 'professional?'

Hasn't Nigeria had pilots in the guise of Airforce men at the head of the Avaiation ministry before? What happened then?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by DisGuy: 11:15pm On May 21, 2007
When you are doing your job in Nigeria you get a medal even MON,OCR FORC even a DR or chief

To get any recognition outside Nigeria you'll have to work consistently hard for donkey years, OBE= 20yrs

I like Nigeria no be small grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by globalaid(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2007
Fani Kayode is not my relative but at least the guy is trying, he is so much concerned to the day to day of the ministry, he make himself available to know what is going on there and he is not somebody that rely on the lie they feed him. kudos brother and keep up the good work, a prophet never respected in his own country.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by sexychica: 4:31pm On May 22, 2007
well said globalaid! a little appreciation and encouragement of our leaders is always important so that others would learn from them,i just hope the current dispensation would reinstate him to continue in the struggle for a world class aviation minstry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Doing A Good Job At The Ministry Of Aviation by laudate: 5:33pm On May 22, 2007
zexyworm:

And a Dora Fani is certainly NOT. His is a rude idiot who twists the media in his favor.

FOR GOD'S SAKE HE ACCUSED SOMEONE OF SMUGGLING EXPLOSIVES ON A BELLVIEW PLANE, when it was found later that the exact same "explosives" were nothing more that fire crackers to be used in an event in Abuja. I'm not saying fire crackers are legal cargo, I'm saying Fani "coyote" should not have alerted the media about a NON-event, further planting horror in air passengers' heart following the 3 major crashes!

Fani "Coyote" is clueless about aviation. He is, however, very proficient in such activities as chest-beating, corruption, and bad-mouthing.

I agree he goofed with the explosives issue, but all these attacks from your end are simply an over-kill.

Come, na wetin di man take do you? First, you went on & on about how Demuren should have been appointed (don't know if he is your relative), now you turn round to call Fani-Kayode names. Na wa o! sad

First, the job of Aviation Minister or any other Minister for that matter, is a political appointment. If you are not a card-carrying member of the ruling party, forget it, you won't get there.

Secondly, all those technocrats at the aviation parastatals are supposed to be 'professionals,' whose expertise would be placed at the disposal of the minister. They are supposed to do their own jobs, so that the minister can do his. The job of a minister is merely to implement policy. Policies which have been crafted & laid out by professionals & technocrats. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to be able to do that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia-state Airport-can Governor Orji Deliver? / INEC Declares Anambra Gubernatorial Poll "Inconclusive" , To Hold Supplementary / IMPEACHMENT NOTICE : Al-makura Begs Jonathan To Intervene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.