Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen (40042 Views)

We Paid Our Kidnappers ₦91M — Abuja Music Band Leader Recounts Ordeal / Andy Bature: Our Kidnappers Said They Would Have Killed Us If We Were Christians / Ikom Kidnappers' Killings: New Photos Show Moments Kidnappers Were Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Criticaltemp: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2019
F
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by AngelicBeing: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2019
sad
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by babyfaceafrica: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2019
how can this guy be so sure? does he understand fula or hausa? there are lots of tribes up.north o with various languages ,how he is adamant that they are Fulani amazes me..they could be kanuri,berom ,kakanda,shua or zarma

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by InvertedHammer: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2019
/
Insecurity in Nigeria is being championed by Miyetti Allah. It is a known fact and they don't hide their positions on issue relating to mass murder of innocent citizens.

What are Nigerians doing about it considering that Miyetti Allah has taciturn support of Buhari? Nothing! Just coming online to wail.

Declare Fulani people personae-non-grata in your communities and watch this menace disappear.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by legba1(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2019
now d stupid MACBAN can go on denying. ... those dudes are animals. ..u wont belief the kind of life they lead inside the jungle. ....yet uncle ojuyobo will ask for the cows to prove they are fulanis

4 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by kingchris30(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:
Nigerians are setting their house on fire.. Hope you can all relocate and leave inside bush..

How many are the Fulanis that everybody starts tagging them with any crime .

This is unfair to be honest. It is unfair oo
Not all fulani herdsmen are evil and not all the crime attributed to them are true. I really feel for the fulani tribe because these people are giving them bad name but if he said that they are really herdsmen and they are fulani , that is the only way to describe them ' FULANI HERDSMEN"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by legba1(m): 8:10am On Aug 04, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how can this guy be so sure? does he understand fula or hausa?
babyfaceafrica:
babyfaceafrica:
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Yusuf54: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2019
He said the Fulani Herdsmen said their bullets wouldn't just waste like that. Can the Fulani herdsmen speak English or Does he undertand their language? This Man is Ibo, let others that were also abducted talk before believing him.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by BabaO2: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2019
It is not brainy, it is many surveillance helicopters we need to flood our space; footpath, motorways, and forests. Each state should be mandated to have at least 2 surveillance choppers apart from federal police and the military owned choppers which could atimes be politicized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Hoodbilonia: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Reminds me of boarder patrolnon dstv
Only sight of helicopter
Fear go grip u
Imagine helicopter patrol led over bright blinding lights for dark forest
Whr u wan hide put
Nor be halogen o
Lol
Fools
Useless bastard herdsmen
Rapture has taken place in nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Edyice: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
NEXT LEVEL THINGS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by favour32(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:
Nigerians are setting their house on fire.. Hope you can all relocate and leave inside bush..

Do your research very well.
The Fulanis are in more than 15 countries in Africa.
Their influx to Nigeria is to dominate the entire landmass of NIGERIA.
Hence,the RUGA scam!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2019
favour32:

Do your research very well.
The Fulanis are in more than 15 countries in Africa.
Their influx to Nigeria is to dominate the entire landmass of NIGERIA.
Hence,the RUGA scam!

To dominate Nigeria including your tribe right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Gandollaar(f): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

Bawaa, my thinking is that I'm beginning to believe the Sudanese and others who claim these people are fulanis from other countries because Yes, how many are fulanis of Nigeria extraction sef?

Remember that fulanis all over Africa have common physical appearance and similar language. So anybody who's not fulani and can't differentiate the difference in language just like even Nigerians can't differentiate between the fulani language and kanuri, all he knows is they are fuluni fulstop. Whether from Mali or sokoto or Niger republic he can't say.

I now believe these fulanis are from outside mostly because they are so viscous without consideration, but the Nigeria fulani knew about the incursion and accommodated them to boost their own minority status.

For all fulanis, this is a welcome development and with buhari in power, even the foreign fulanis can beat their chest and lay claim to our Land by killing us indiscriminately.

My brother, why haven't the forces rounded up these bandits and make stew of them? At least with this rescue, you can see the police can do it if they really want. Why are they not rounding up these foreign fulani mercenary?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by lottomkyes200: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Haaaaaaa is a lie Buhari Brothers can't do that ask Osibanjo if na lie I talk.
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by islandmoon: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2019
the moment they heard Fulani is the president in Nigeria, all jobless fulanis from African countries flocks here

8 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
Bawaa, my thinking is that I'm beginning to believe the Sudanese and others who claim these people are fulanis from other countries because Yes, how many are fulanis of Nigeria extraction sef?

Remember that fulanis all over Africa have common physical appearance and similar language. So anybody who's not fulani and can't differentiate the difference in language just like even Nigerians can't differentiate between the fulani language and kanuri.

I now believe these fulanis are from outside mostly because they are so viscous without consideration, but the Nigeria fulani knew about the incursion and accommodated them to boost their own minority status.

For all fulanis, this is a welcome development and with buhari in power, even the foreign fulanis can beat their chest and lay claim to our Land by killing us indiscriminately.

My brother, why haven't the forces rounded up these bandits and make stew of them? At least with this rescue, you can see the police can do it if they really want. Why are they not rounding up these foreign fulani mercenary?

With all your epistles now, is Atiku not also a Fulani? You mean he is also part and parcel of the plans?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by bot101(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

The person that was kidnapped said Fulani herdsmen, Afenifere's leader's family said Fulani herdsmen, I have witnessed them stealing multiple times in Enugu. If you want to experience it, just go live in any of the estates at Emene in Enugu, even the bucket you leave outside would be stolen. MOFO like you sitting comfortably in your father's house is yarning dust.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Agbalanze(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2019
No na.. they must be Evans in fulani's herdsmen disguise...�
Waiting for Tinubu's reaction�

1 Like

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by favour32(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

To dominate Nigeria including your tribe right?
The RUGA scam is already exposed.
They succeeded with the Hausas as from the 19th century.
This time round,it is going to be a different ball game.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Bizibi(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2019
The highways are not safe,I won't be surprise if these guys are boko haram fighters looking for funds.

2 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by ebuclassic18(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Sorry for ordinary Nigerians, police won't waste that helicopter to come save u,but guys let me ask u this,do you know that fulanis know your forest more than your village chiefs?

3 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 8:23am On Aug 04, 2019
favour32:

The RUGA scam is already exposed.
They succeeded with the Hausas as from the 19th century.
This time round,it is going to be a different ball game.

The Ruga was just a scheme by some few selfish Northern cow owners.

1 Like

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Nik77: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

Many enough. Last time I checked there are over 20 million of them in West Africa. And they are all migrating to Nigeria presently.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Mikora: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

You must be a fool!! So all the victims all decided to conspire and name Fulani as the perpetrators? You think that after having a near death experience the first thing on someone's mind will be how to blame people that are not involved? All victims who have managed to escape keep telling the same story and you're here making foolish comments on nairaland. Mumu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Gandollaar(f): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

With all your epistles now, is Atiku not also a Fulani? You mean he is also part and parcel of the plans?
I was even modifying my post for typos etc not knowing you have rushed to respond to your favorite girlfriend of recent.

See, politics apart, over the years, buhari has presented himself as a leader religiously and ethinically bigoted, Atiku is a moderate.

The disposition of buhari is what emboldened the mass influx of these people into our land hiding under cattle rearing. An Atiku presidency wouldn't attract these people like a buhari presidency is doing The conspiracy between the Nigerian fulani and their migrating counterparts is obvious right from the presidency, to the sultanate to mscban to myetti Allah.

See the lackadaisical attitude buhari and his government have handled the menace so far and you would justify Obj, wole Soyinka and others who have alledged a fulanization agenda.

5 Likes

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by livebyday(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Yusuf54:
He said the Fulani Herdsmen said their bullets wouldn't just waste like that. Can the Fulani herdsmen speak English or Does he undertand their language? This Man is Ibo, let others that were also abducted talk before believing him.....

From my experience in the north east yes they can speak bad English like pidgin

You attacked his tribe, so because he is ibo you don't believe him

Be cautioned in your comments

Because you are.musilim doesn't mean you should attack an ordained pastor

Don't set Nigeria on a religious war

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
I was even modifying my post for typos etc not knowing you have rushed to respond to your favorite girlfriend of recent.

See, politics apart, over the years, buhari has presented himself as a leader religiously and ethinically bigoted, Atiku is a moderate.

The disposition of buhari is what emboldened the mass influx of these people into our land hiding under cattle rearing. An Atiku presidency wouldn't attract these people like a buhari presidency is doing

See the lackadaisical attitude buhari and his government has handled the menace so far and you would justify Obj, wole Soyinka and others who have alledged a fulanization agenda.

Same way Apc supporters believed Buhari has changed..

According to you guys, all Fulanis are killer including Atiku..

Save the long story
Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Staro: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2019
livebyday:

“Well from the looks, there are somethings I can’t say because it’s a bit sensitive because the police are on the matter now for the sake of not destroying the evidence. From the language they spoke, they are pure Fulani herdsmen no doubt about it, I wouldn’t want to go further than that.

It's well

1 Like

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Gandollaar(f): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Yusuf54:
So if the kidnappers can't speak English, how do they interact with the families of their victims to negotiate a ramsom? Must they speak British English?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by Gandollaar(f): 8:38am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

Same way Apc supporters believed Buhari has changed..

According to you guys, all Fulanis are killer including Atiku..

Save the long story
You are still angry with me for yesterday, can I buy you a drink later today?

1 Like

Re: Chiemela Iroha, Gringory’s Son: Our Kidnappers Were Fulani Herdsmen by West2019(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2019
And dey female pastor say she was praying nd the kidnapper slept off wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zhao Zhiyong Executed For Raping 25 Underage School Girls In China / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.