Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa (23083 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by gladisa7: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2019
dey there dey share free f..k everywhere with you pancake face.. 1 day.............
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Akuruoulo(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Bridget95:
Marriage is the best thing ever.Going home every day to meet your special one and children is the greatest feeling ever.
. God Wil Give U Exactly What U Wish. God Bless U
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by megareal: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Marriage has never been seen as an achievement by me. But so many Nigerians think otherwise. undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Jman06(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2019
lilbest4:
it's a lie. Caucasians might not be as religious as us but trust me their women suffer far more as a result of this mentality than our African women. White ladies rank highest in suicide, domestic violence, killing of kids and partners, antidepressant and narcotics intake in the world. A woman who is not married by 40 is extremely violent and volatile. Have you ever wondered why they continue to fall for romance scam that's so popular that it should have extinct by now? Because they are desperate to feel loved even when they suspect it is not real
You are right!!!

I wonder why some Nigerian ladies think that Caucasian women don't fancy marriage, yet they are mostly the victims of internet love scam

1 Like

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:36am On Aug 04, 2019
namiji2598:
Why are single ladies turning into marriage counselors?

Na Heart Break cause am nani

1 Like

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by AntiMCU: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2019
megareal:
Marriage has never been seen as an achievement by me. But so many Nigerians think otherwise. undecided
Same here...I feel its one of those things someone should "just" do.

But an achievement? Nahhh!
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by bluefilm: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2019
poweredcom:
If it were to be a man saying this I will be glad as she is a woman I am suspecting nshe has not seen suitor yet so she de take am cover up.

Are u sure she is an olosho hahahaa all dese big brother gals are former oloshos

I de even suspect mercy n tacha as professional oloshos

All of them you see dia na confam oloshos dem be.
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by ElsonMorali: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:

Please I know you have neighbours, just do a survey count like 20 houses close to you and evaluate their marriages...

You will realise that over 16 are living happily

You will realise that there are some forces that are hell bent on destroying the institution called marriage through the internet.

Please I mean real marriage not baby mama things.

And even as much as I would want that to be true, it's not. Most couples are managing their marriages. Unless you live with them day in, day out, you'd never know. Don't we see them on social media? All those people divorcing whose neighbors are they?
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by ElsonMorali: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
yeah that is how this idea of "marriage is not an achievement " came about and toxic feminism was born.

I should think it's the other way around, at least in the western world where feminism was born and nurtured. Feminism brought about the "why should we get married" movement.
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by kindim(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2019
Pavore9:

It is thanks to our socialization because if it was a Caucasian lady that said this, you will never hear or read....see you in Shiloh etc
Is Shiloh a shrine...
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Duggedised12(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I should think it's the other way around, at least in the western world where feminism was born and nurtured. Feminism brought about the "why should we get married" movement.
we are saying the same thing i think. When most people had been bitten and burnt by relationships they resorted to feminism but those who don't know that origin just follow the bandwagon .
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by kindim(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2019
MrMcJay:
Okay na
Marriage is not an achievement, men are this, men are that.
See you in Shiloh... in 2047.
Is Shiloh a shrine...
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Pavore9: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2019
kindim:
Is Shiloh a shrine...

In the context, a place where desperate ladies who are unmarried go cry unto God for a husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Marriage is not an achievement - unmarried lady grin
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Youngpo413: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Likewise, jumping from dick to dick is not an achievement
thats impossible,they can't do without dîcks...thats why they all have more than one boyfriend so that there will be no break in transmission.
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Psoul(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2019
mmsen:

What makes somebody 'normal'?

Do u think u are normal or abnormal.

If u can answer this, then u have the answer to ur question.
If u cannot answer it, u need an urgent help.
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Nicolex(f): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2019
She is actually right tho,because ur sis got married at 20,u will want to hit that target too and end falling into the pit of unhappiness.From what i ve understood here,the babe is not hyping the single life,she just wants the society to ease off the pressure and girls to marry cos they want to and not cos of the age factor or other daft reasons.

1 Like

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by shege45: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2019
I tell ladies this
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by kokoboy4life(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2019
ednut1:
In advanced countries they discuss about space exploration, benefits taxes global warming etf. Nigeria na sex relationship and marriage. Crap

Very useless country with redundant leaders and senseless followers

1 Like

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by enfuse(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Marriage may not be an achievement. But it's important one develops socially so as to integrate amicably with other people. Life is about social interactions and as human beings, we can't exist without these social interactions. Relationships builds us, helps us develop as human and proliferate. Marriage is just one of those social interactions and one has to develop socially, emotionally and otherwise to have a successful marriage and any other social interactions as well.
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2019
ednut1:
that your face looks punchable grin angry. I feel like punching it

the blood in ur veins might clot if you try ... lead by example
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by festico: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2019
No go marry continue dey wait for Anthony Joshua
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by kokoboy4life(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2019
megareal:

Despite the outregeous population we are currently experiencing as a coubtry, some people still ready to reproduce in numbers, don't know what they really want achieve from all this
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Pavore9: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2019
kokoboy4life:

Despite the outregeous population we are currently experiencing as a coubtry, some people still ready to reproduce in numbers, don't know what they really want achieve from all this

Reproducing in numbers without adequate resources to cater for them.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by robinsoncrosoe: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Duggedised12:
Yes it is not an achievement, but there is great satisfaction in knowing you can share your moments with someone,it is such joy to see your sons have a sane *man* to look up to. It is great to have someone to share your bed with.

Most of these women who say this abroad ,have pets they treat like humans and some even work over time to avoid going to an empty house .well to each his own.

Don't mind these useless western women.

After shouting feminism at the top of their voice,when they start getting old and lonely, you see our yahoo boys use them and get their money
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by poweredcom(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2019
bluefilm:

All of them you see dia na confam oloshos dem be.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0u7t1ngTiK/?igshid=1425phfvbg985

https://twitter.com/iWonPopular/status/1157940404500647936?s=19

See Dem see as mercy open yansh de twerk

Lord Ave mercy on d hoe
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by mmsen: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Psoul:

Do u think u are normal or abnormal.

If u can answer this, then u have the answer to ur question.
If u cannot answer it, u need an urgent help.

You decided to ask a question with a question to get out of answering. You are not slick.

1 Like

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Gerrard59(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
poweredcom:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0u7t1ngTiK/?igshid=1425phfvbg985

https://twitter.com/iWonPopular/status/1157940404500647936?s=19

See Dem see as mercy open yansh de twerk

Lord Ave mercy on d hoe

Coming from you, this is hypocritical. Nairaland's number one patron of oloshos criticises his sellers?

3 Likes

Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by tunde82seidat(f): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmm i used to be on the same side with her until recently i started to see things differently.
Marriage is an acheivment if it is dine with the right person.Its one of the most important decision to make in a life and as such can make or mar a person for life.

For your geniune and verifiable properties in Lagos please check my signature
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Psoul(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2019
mmsen:

You decided to ask a question with a question to get out of answering. You are not slick.

Silly question demands a silly answer.
What do u think?
Re: Marriage is not an achievement - Uriel Oputa by Lumpyy(f): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2019
Setting up a bussiness or having a successful career is an ACHIEVEMENT,right??
I don't understand the attack on MARRIAGE these days..
You fail at businesses and career too,some are lucky to set up an empire @20/30years old and we are PROUD of them and congratulate them so biko let those who feel they have gotten it right by marriage have a good time undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Dumelo Wearing His Father's Suit In Throwback Photo / Cute Baby Photo Of Flavour N'abania / Comedienne Lolo 1 Sizzles In Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.